Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning.. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning.. (45379 Views)

Advice Concerning : My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning / Coronavirus: Azadus Shares His Experience After Recovering From COVID-19 / Indonesian Teenager Impaled By Needlefish That Jumped Out Of Water (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning.. by cucumbar: 11:18am On Sep 13, 2021
It’s simple logic nau.
Why won’t you urinate when you drink water?
The body uses what it wants and you pass out the excess via urinating.
Please continue to drink and live.

1 Like

Re: My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning.. by princeakinola1(m): 11:18am On Sep 13, 2021
Same thing here,I always feel same thing.

1 Like

Re: My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning.. by highoctane: 11:19am On Sep 13, 2021
SegZ24:
Happy Sunday to us all..

Doctors in the house, abeg make una educate me more..

When it comes to your health or diet, doctors and researchers advise/encourage us to drink lot and lot of water because of the health benefit it gives, rather than in take of coke and sugary substance...

I tried putting this advice into practice so many times.
First thing in the morning after devotion or before stepping out for work, I make sure I drink at least 2 glass cup of water..

But one thing I have come to notice is that, after drinking enough water before stepping out, the rate at which I use the gent (urinate) is quiet higher than when I don't even drink water in the morning.. Within 1hr, I would have make use of the gent like 3-4 times, till like 12pm before I return back to norm..

So I began to wonder, is something wrong with my system or do I need to go for any check up or that's how it suppose to be

I tried making some findings on google, but I could not lay my hands on something convincing enough.

So Please doctors in the house, educate me more,
Am I in good shape or I still need a medical check up??

I know se some fellaz go still yab me, it is allow.. grin grin
Cold or Room temperature water? If it is cold water, it means you body doesn't need it, room temperature water is the best all day.

1 Like

Re: My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning.. by Joachian: 11:19am On Sep 13, 2021
It's normal,
I do experience same
Re: My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning.. by VillageHead: 11:19am On Sep 13, 2021
investorMK:
let me introduce you to pi•network,in 2011, 100 LTC could be mined for free every day. Most people think it's still worthless. As a result, one Litecoin is above $160. When Ethereum was first released in 2014, 30 ETH could be mined for free every day. Most people still believe that it is worthless, now one Ethereum is worth $ 3000. Why not sign¤up for •pi• and mine for free by clicking the mine button once every 24hrs till Dec when it will be launch,pls sign¤up with the link in my signature and also verify your account after the sign¤up

To chop ban don dey hungry you.
Re: My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning.. by nosagold(m): 11:20am On Sep 13, 2021
You're drinking more water and wondering why you're urinating more frequently Interesting.
Re: My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning.. by uncleck: 11:22am On Sep 13, 2021
This water therapy everyone is preaching is not totally correct. The body is like the thermostat of a vehicle. When the body is properly hydrated, you won't feel thirsty. When you're dehydrated, you'll feel thirsty and consequently drink water.

In rainy season, the body needs less water and I dry season, it demands for more. My routine is to drink water whenever I'm tasty. In dry season I can take up to 6 satchets a day whereas today I've not even taken one.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning.. by tollyboy5(m): 11:22am On Sep 13, 2021
SegZ24:
Happy Sunday to us all..

When it comes to your health or diet, doctors and researchers advise/encourage us to drink lot and lot of water because of the health benefit it gives, rather than in take of coke and sugary substance...

First thing in the morning after devotion or before stepping out for work, I make sure I drink at least 2 glass cup of water..

But one thing I have come to notice is that, after drinking enough water before stepping out, the rate at which I use the gent (urinate) is quiet higher than when I don't even drink water in the morning.. Within 1hr, I would have make use of the gent like 3-4 times, till like 12pm before I return back to norm..

So I began to wonder, is something wrong with my system or do I need to go for any check up or that's how it suppose to be

I tried making some findings on google, but I could not lay my hands on something convincing enough.

I do drink enough water on different basis, I urinate a lot bro.
But drink a lot of water and compare your metabolism to when you didnt drink enough water grin there is huge difference .
smiley

1 Like

Re: My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning.. by carson10(m): 11:22am On Sep 13, 2021
Dymaco:
Compare the urine colour of both; the urine from the days u drank water in the morning and the other day.... is there any difference?

Anyway sha, warm water is very ok to the body. It clears dirt
How can dirt be in your body?
Re: My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning.. by opera1(m): 11:23am On Sep 13, 2021
It's normal, the urine comprises of waste product of metabolism thereby free ur body system from toxic substances.

Instead of Two glasses, u can take just one glass of water in the morning
Re: My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning.. by jjcena(m): 11:25am On Sep 13, 2021
It is the normal thing to do.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning.. by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 13, 2021
I hope you didn't just notice that because the current weather would make you urinate more, if sweat does not come out.

1 Like

Re: My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning.. by Theevilone(m): 11:25am On Sep 13, 2021
Common sense will tell you that it’s normal, is water of course so it need to be excreted same way beer does. It happens to me too. I started this water therapy thing since 5 years ago sometimes I finish three sachet of water at a go .
Re: My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning.. by Timothyoj(m): 11:26am On Sep 13, 2021
SegZ24:
Happy Sunday to us all..

Good one brother, it's very normal and highly healthy. I observe that as well.
Simple meaning is that: More intake results into frequent urination and you will notice the urine is as pure as clean water.

You are very normal, keep it up.

1 Like

Re: My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning.. by SenecaTheYonger: 11:27am On Sep 13, 2021
We have inferior stomach to the camel hence our stomach can’t hold onto water for long. It takes the one it needs for that short time period and throws the rest away, even though they will be needed at a later time. But Camels are not like this that’s why I compared the two.

Now the way you should drink water is taking a sip every now and then, or 30 sec interval. So just walk around with bottle water.

There’s a reason why you see white people sipping water or walking around with water bottle. It’s for this purpose.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning.. by MyChoice1: 11:27am On Sep 13, 2021
SegZ24:
Happy Sunday to us all..

I think it's very good, I also urinate more after eating cucumbers. Taking water flushes your system of toxins especially from your kidneys. For a healthy kidney, continue with the water therapy, add cucumbers to it.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning.. by kristonium(m): 11:27am On Sep 13, 2021
SegZ24:
Happy Sunday to us all..

It's normal to frequent the gent after taking two glasses of water, but you are doing it wrongly!

Take the water like 3hrs before going out. Infact you are supposed to take it immediately you wake up before your first unrination in the morning. With that you would have emptied your bladder before going out.

I do it too. The benefits are immense! Nothing beats it!

Feel free to DM to give you more tips on this

Re: My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning.. by Ghostrye: 11:28am On Sep 13, 2021
Saskay44:
So far I never chop nothing like water day enter my body
your kidneys looking at you like

Re: My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning.. by Jayrow08: 11:29am On Sep 13, 2021
Is very good for d body and one thing I have notice is that when u begin to take it regularly u will lose appetite in taking breakfast.

1 Like

Re: My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning.. by kristonium(m): 11:30am On Sep 13, 2021
SegZ24:
Happy Sunday to us all..

It's normal to frequent the gent after taking two glasses of water, but you are doing it wrongly!

Take the water like 3hrs before going out. Infact you are supposed to take it immediately you wake up before your first unrination in the morning. With that you would have emptied your bladder before going out.

I do it too. The benefits are immense! Nothing beats it!

Feel free to DM to give you more tips on this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning.. by mercy87(f): 11:30am On Sep 13, 2021
If you know what's good for you drink room temperature water every morning on an empty stomach. You no go Sabi sickness besides your kidney and liver will thank you for it. Clean Water is life.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning.. by Zooposki(f): 11:31am On Sep 13, 2021
Re: My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning.. by Olunmercy56(f): 11:31am On Sep 13, 2021
aanuoluwami14:
cheesy

It's good for the body, but hunger always deal with me throughout that day if I drink water first time in the morning

1 Like

Re: My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning.. by newinventions: 11:32am On Sep 13, 2021
Hey, I have been using a site called SocialRebel and earned $50 today! You get paid for testing apps, voicing opinion and posting on social media. Its just that easy. Sign up with my link for a $50 bonus instantly! https://share.socialrebel.co/Tomidy
Re: My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning.. by SpyChild: 11:33am On Sep 13, 2021
The reason you are urinating a lot is because your body is trying to balance the electrolytes in your body. The electrolytes is made up of sodium, potassium, magnesium amongst other trace minerals.
If you drink water more than your body requires, it will make you pee in order to balance the electrolytes in your system. If you want to stop this from happening you can take some Himalayan salt as it has lots of these traces minerals, then the ratio of electrolytes to water in your system will be balanced.
Basically if ya better to drink water when you are thirsty and not just when you feel like to avoid losing electrolytes from excess urinating.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning.. by 900warriorz: 11:33am On Sep 13, 2021
Drink water as often as you notice your urine is coloured...you arer in perfect health if your urine is always clear.

It is great for your Kidney cool Thank me later
Re: My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning.. by wonlasewonimi: 11:34am On Sep 13, 2021
Re: My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning.. by Zaxinorepub: 11:36am On Sep 13, 2021
For me it's already a culture....for going to the gent 3-4tyms is normal...ur body is flushing out dirt and and the same tym rejuvenate it body system...
Re: My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning.. by chevchenko: 11:37am On Sep 13, 2021
Don’t worry, your system will get used to it with time, you just started so your body will expel it rapidly, after sometime the rate at which you pee will reduce, you can start with a glass cup and increase it gradually, don’t also forget that as you pee a lot of toxins are removed from your body

2 Likes

Re: My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning.. by achillesfoot(m): 11:37am On Sep 13, 2021
Okay, so I'm going to try to be plain and use normal terms everyone will understand.. Medicine is like going to the Market, and we all know there are various ways to the Market.. So truly the water therapy isn't entirely correct and it sure depends on the body system involved.. Now to the issue, water drinking in the morning is good, but if it makes you urinate quite often because you have to go to work then simply cut down so you don't wee on yourself.. Drink water but cut down, when you don't have to go to work, you can drink normal dosage.. Water is good, it's like washing a dirty pot, u need certain amount of water to wash a certain degree of dirtness.. Now to those you feel pain after drinking water, it's a case of low energy and also could be an underlying ulcer. Drink a little sugar content like Malt, for the ulcer, it means your stomach lining is irritated.. I'm sorry I wrote much but that's the best way for everyone to understand..

2 Likes

Re: My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning.. by mu2sa2: 11:37am On Sep 13, 2021
Reduce the quantity you are drinking, that is all. When I experienced the same symptom as you, I settled for half-a-glass and since then I have been ok.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG / Majemun Lailai / White Man Lies In The Sun In Niger-Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.