Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader (45360 Views)

T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua / Evelyn Joshua: Primate Ayodele Pays Condolence Visit To TB Joshua’s Widow / SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by Hanibbal(m): 3:42pm On Sep 12, 2021
The Synagogue Church of All Nations, SCOAN, has officially named the wife of late Prophet Temitope Balogun, aka T.B Joshua’s wife, Evelyn, as the new leader of the church.

SCOAN said the church activities would be under the guidance of God and leadership of Mrs Evlyn Joshua.

In a statement on its verified Facebook page, SCOAN urged members and followers to pray for Mrs Evelyn as she takes on her new role.

According to the statement: “Good Morning. We thank you for all your prayers and your love for the ministry since the glorious home call of our dear father, servant of the Most High God, Prophet T.B. Joshua.

“We thank you for keeping the faith. It is now God’s appointed time, to the glory of God, for The SCOAN to soldier on with the divine assignment under the guidance of God and the human leadership of Mrs. Evelyn Joshua.

“We urge you all to join us in prayers as we wish for God’s guidance and divine wisdom in her new God ordained role. Mrs. Evelyn Joshua will shortly address the teeming members of The SCOAN and Emmanuel TV Partners who have waited so long for this new phase in the Great Commission.”

Meanwhile, there have been reports of leadership tussle in the church following the death of TB Joshua.

The alleged tussle had led to the eviction of some disciples of the late prophet from the church premises.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/12/scoan-names-tb-joshuas-wife-evelyn-as-new-leader/

9 Likes

Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by Lamasta(m): 3:46pm On Sep 12, 2021
All I can say is may God strengthen and guide her in this new journey

167 Likes 6 Shares

Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by Ammishaddai: 3:46pm On Sep 12, 2021
It's official : SCOAN is now a family business. And very soon it will lose many members hence destroying the labor of TB Joshua

93 Likes 8 Shares

Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:49pm On Sep 12, 2021
Was she the one I was told was left in the dream, because it had the impression of a woman?

Time would tell.

4 Likes

Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by Hanibbal(m): 3:50pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ammishaddai:
It's official : SCOAN is now a family business. And very soon it will lose many members hence destroying labor of TB Joshua

Hmmmm

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by aanuoluwami14(f): 3:55pm On Sep 12, 2021
Hummmm...
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by Lamasta(m): 3:56pm On Sep 12, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Was she the one I was told was left in the dream, because it had the impression of a woman?

Time would tell.
Who told you this in your dream bro

19 Likes

Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by Hanibbal(m): 4:01pm On Sep 12, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

Time would tell.

Lmao grin grin
The way you behave as if you are next to GOD makes me laugh. You once said GOD revealed to you that T.B Joshua was fake and occultic.

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by souldeep(m): 4:20pm On Sep 12, 2021
The usual trend.
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by BassReeves: 4:31pm On Sep 12, 2021
Hanibbal:
The Synagogue Church of All Nations, SCOAN, has officially named the wife of late Prophet Temitope Balogun, aka T.B Joshua’s wife, Evelyn, as the new leader of the church.

SCOAN said the church activities would be under the guidance of God and leadership of Mrs Evlyn Joshua.

In a statement on its verified Facebook page, SCOAN urged members and followers to pray for Mrs Evelyn as she takes on her new role.

According to the statement: “Good Morning. We thank you for all your prayers and your love for the ministry since the glorious home call of our dear father, servant of the Most High God, Prophet T.B. Joshua.

“We thank you for keeping the faith. It is now God’s appointed time, to the glory of God, for The SCOAN to soldier on with the divine assignment under the guidance of God and the human leadership of Mrs. Evelyn Joshua.

“We urge you all to join us in prayers as we wish for God’s guidance and divine wisdom in her new God ordained role. Mrs. Evelyn Joshua will shortly address the teeming members of The SCOAN and Emmanuel TV Partners who have waited so long for this new phase in the Great Commission.”

Meanwhile, there have been reports of leadership tussle in the church following the death of TB Joshua.

The alleged tussle had led to the eviction of some disciples of the late prophet from the church premises.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/12/scoan-names-tb-joshuas-wife-evelyn-as-new-leader/

Cc: lalasticlala mynd44 OAM4J
The future indeed is female

1 Like

Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by Oluromantic: 4:53pm On Sep 12, 2021
All I can say is "LOL"

A true man of God whom God did not reveal his successor to. When God begins a mission, he tells whoever he put there who to anoint as a successor after him and the duties/tasks he must carry out. Sitting in a meeting to decide who takes up the heavy load of work of God's mission months after the founder's death already shows that God did not found the mission. God is too much a visioneer to treat his assignments like that. He even reveals to some when, how and where they'll die and what to do before then.

Moses-Joshua
Saul-David
David-Solomon
Elijah-Elisha(having met the tough condition to be there when God was taking him)

Even in our days...
Reinhard Bonke-Daniel Kolenda
Etc.

They were already with their predecessors before his death.

I'm not saying God did not call TB o, I'm only saying what the knowledge of the Bible tells me.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ammishaddai:
It's official : SCOAN is now a family business. And very soon it will lose many members hence destroying labor of TB Joshua

Most "churches" are.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by Pavore9: 5:04pm On Sep 12, 2021
As expected.

2 Likes

Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by Nedfed(m): 5:04pm On Sep 12, 2021
G
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by Hezzyluv: 5:04pm On Sep 12, 2021
All I can say, "the Lord is their strength"

5 Likes

Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by Hezzyluv: 5:04pm On Sep 12, 2021
Oluromantic:
All I can say is "LOL"

A true man of God whom God did not reveal his successor to.
When God begins a mission, he tells whoever he put there who to anoint as a successor after him and the duties/tasks he must carry out. Sitting in a meeting to decide who takes up the heavy load of work of God's mission after months already shows that God did not found the mission. God is too much a visioneer to treat his assignments like that. He even reveals to some when, how and where they'll die and what to do before then.

Moses-Joshua
David-Solomon
Elijah-Elisha(having met the tough condition to be there when God was taking him)

Even in our days...
Reinhard Bonke-Daniel Kolenda
Etc.

They were already with their predecessors before his death.

I'm not saying God did not call TB o, I'm only saying what the knowledge of the Bible tells me.
From the first bold and the last bold, one can conclude what you mean.

13 Likes

Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 12, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

Time would tell.

Was left to do what?
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by Judolisco(m): 5:05pm On Sep 12, 2021
Normal thing... She lowkey looks like her late husband

19 Likes

Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by NaijaCover(m): 5:05pm On Sep 12, 2021
God Almighty help her

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by ERockson: 5:05pm On Sep 12, 2021
Before nko
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by ShalewaT: 5:05pm On Sep 12, 2021
I like how she and her late hubby have maintained her name as 'MRS' and not Pastor Mrs or prophetess Mrs, this goes to show that anointing cannot be transferred through marriage. You do not automatically assume the role of a pastor, evangelist or prophetess because your patner is called.
I pray God grants her the wisdom and knowledge to lead the church beyond how prophet T.B Joshua left it.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 5:05pm On Sep 12, 2021
Let the church business center continue.
Family business.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by Okunga: 5:05pm On Sep 12, 2021
Long live the family business

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by nairavsdollars(f): 5:05pm On Sep 12, 2021
very gentle woman.

8 Likes

Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by moneyissweet(m): 5:05pm On Sep 12, 2021
This is good....Igbo man is impressed

5 Likes

Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by drizslim(m): 5:06pm On Sep 12, 2021
The Business has moved to permanent site

2 Likes

Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by Moving4: 5:06pm On Sep 12, 2021
Mummy G.O
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by rookidmart: 5:07pm On Sep 12, 2021
The Word of God proclaims, “A woman should learn in quietness and full submission. I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent” (1 Timothy 2:11–12). grin

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 12, 2021
Nice
Re: SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader by money121(m): 5:07pm On Sep 12, 2021
Naso

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

‘There Is War’ - Paul Enenche Condemns Killings Of Christians In Nigeria (Video) / Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) / OPM Recovers Weapons From Cultist, Armed Robber, Kidnapper (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.