Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) (45327 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Succession Of Living Faith Church / Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) / Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by Dailyhappenings: 5:43am On Oct 31, 2022
The General overseer of the Living faith church worldwide has voiced over the rise in LGBTQ in the world. During the service "Covenant Family Sunday" he reacted to the fact on same sex marriages and gender choices.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8YUjoTFNn8

96 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by Waterlilly: 7:54am On Oct 31, 2022
hmm.....Baba GOD! help your children....

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by BarrElChapo(m): 1:15pm On Oct 31, 2022
Story story ? Story

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by gasparpisciotta: 1:15pm On Oct 31, 2022
It is really an anomaly and against all conventional male and female alignment in plants, animals and things...

156 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 31, 2022
cry
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by seunaj: 1:15pm On Oct 31, 2022
H

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by Amuluonyenaego: 1:15pm On Oct 31, 2022
It’s gradually becoming madness in the western world.

156 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by inoki247: 1:15pm On Oct 31, 2022
Any aw u choose to live ur life sha no carry the werey come my side if u touch me any aw na 2by2 I go knack u....

The LGBTQ people jus like too much attention and trying to make sure the world accept them by force....

197 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by superlanny(m): 1:15pm On Oct 31, 2022
Sometimes I try to understand why a man or woman won't be attracted to the opposite sex but still no answers are forthcoming. It beats my imagination, but then I remember the world itself ain't normal.
As long as my third leg continues to stay erect at the sight of fresh melons and soft ikebe, we good.

131 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by devilmaycry: 1:15pm On Oct 31, 2022
cool
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by SmartPolician: 1:15pm On Oct 31, 2022
Those who seek to sleep with people of the same gender have a psychological problem. Same sex should never be considered as a sexual orientation.

Unfortunately, the US leads the world in research and development and has been shoving that NONSENSE down our throats. They are trying to imply they have discovered a new sexual orientation.

110 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by temmypotter(m): 1:16pm On Oct 31, 2022
Lol.. let us leave world first.. we need reaction to our Leaders here in Nigeria.

I wonder why many pastors refuse to blow hot against the day light atrocities in this country .. I don’t get it.. with the influence they have amassed .. they should be at the forefront in deed and action of the resurgence of a new Nigeria

The Church shouldn’t shy away from speaking up.. we see in the Bible.. the Priesthood has historically always admonished the kingship

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by Brendaniel: 1:16pm On Oct 31, 2022
I support Bishop Oyedepo....

8 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 1:16pm On Oct 31, 2022

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by kenben: 1:16pm On Oct 31, 2022
God bless Bishop David Oyedepo. Amen

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by NkanuSon: 1:16pm On Oct 31, 2022
Who knows if u are even part of them

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by Nawa4nl: 1:16pm On Oct 31, 2022
I am not a fan of winners but this church tries

The Nigerian Anglican Church cut off from the Church of England becos of Homosexuality.

RCCG is busy moving closer to them.

If you remember RCCG was instrumental to fooling us into accepting this satanic APC,
while winners condemned everything APC

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by incogni2o: 1:16pm On Oct 31, 2022
Amen
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by CHRISSANCHEZ(m): 1:16pm On Oct 31, 2022
It's very pathetic....
Thank you Sir for standing against it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by Aboliko7: 1:17pm On Oct 31, 2022
God create, human recreation undecided

TOP SECRET REVEALS

RIDE TO THE MAXIMUM with this organic Skyman Enlargement Oil. Turn yourself into a sharp striker. This oil is purely 100% Herbal which prolong sex duration from 25-45mins.

This organic Enlargement oil cream is friendly to the body with no side EFFECTS. Skyman herbal oil guarantees you of 4-6 inches Permanent SIZE.

Be that machine man. Make her SCREAM at the top of her voice and SQUEEZE they bed POWERFULLY. Make it Bigger, Thicker and Longer within 2 weeks
assurance.

Safe yourself from BEDROOM embarrassment. You are just a PHONE Call away to your permanent SOLUTION.

CHECK my profile.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by statesman6: 1:17pm On Oct 31, 2022
Make the world end of e go end. Shebi na God's prophecy there's nothing we human can do about it. Make everybody rest

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by oluwaseyi0: 1:17pm On Oct 31, 2022
Whatever rocks their boat
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by Honchoslim16(m): 1:17pm On Oct 31, 2022
He should rather speak against corruption in churches!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by letristian: 1:17pm On Oct 31, 2022
I hate LGBTQ

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by theophorus(m): 1:17pm On Oct 31, 2022
... Well all these are signs of the "End of Age".
He who is Wise you take Counsel and seek The Christ, through whom Salvation comes to all Mankind.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by zombieHUNTER: 1:17pm On Oct 31, 2022
undecided

stupid people are abound in Nigeria

same people pushing LGBT rights are the same ones who foisted APc on the country..

bloody fools

12 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by obembet(f): 1:17pm On Oct 31, 2022
Plsss don't comment without watching the video.

Baba have point

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union / ‘There Is War’ - Paul Enenche Condemns Killings Of Christians In Nigeria (Video) / Biodun Fatoyinbo: A Pastor With So Much Swags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.