Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,751 members, 7,844,467 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

How Any Dummy Can Make N18,000+ In 45 Minutes Writing Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Any Dummy Can Make N18,000+ In 45 Minutes Writing Online (191 Views)

UPDATED: How Any Dummy Can Make Money Writing Online. / Nigerian Lady Opens Her Piggy Bank, Reveals She Saved N105,000 In 2 Months. Pics / Lady Saves N64,000 In 4 Months, Shows It Off (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Any Dummy Can Make N18,000+ In 45 Minutes Writing Online by kurataaga(m): 5:41pm On Sep 12, 2021
If you spare two minutes of your time and read this entire post to the end, I guarantee that it will be the most profitable two minutes of your life.

Being BROKE is a CHOICE

With your SMARTPHONE, data and the INTERNET, you have no business being poor.

I remember when I used to be broke often, I was always angry at everything and everyone. I don't know the relationship between being broke and anger but am sure there is one.

Maybe it was because I was broke that I was angry or it was because I was angry that I was broke. Lol. Whichever way, I hated both of them.

But... It all changed when I took responsibility for my life..

If someone like me with average intelligence can make over N200,000 legitimately in two weeks writing articles for foreign clients, from the comfort of my room and in my singlet, then anyone can.

Please note, I didn't make an A1 in English; not even a B3; but in my over 12 Months of writing online, I have been able to gather more than one hundred reviews from clients telling me how good my writing was.

Funny enough, I don't write most of my articles, I only use a SIMPLE killer strategy only few of my students know.

YOU can't discover this strategy from any book and you will never find it anywhere online but if you know this one strategy, you will be able to write a 1,000-word article in less than 10 minutes.

A 1,000-word article is around $15 on Fiverr, that's N6,150 in 15 minutes ( 1 USDollar is about N410 today).

You can write 3 clean articles in 45 minutes and get about $45; which is over N18,000

My goal this year is to train 1,000 youths on copywriting and freelancing. Copywriting has to do with writing articles, product descriptions, web content, email letters, sales letters to mention a few. This is one skill that will enable you to end 2021 as a big boy...or big girl as the case may be.

But you need to get clients. That's where freelancing comes in. I will take out time from my busy schedules to teach you how to get clients from fiverr. And most importantly, how to easily withdraw from these foreign sites. It is the simplest part.

Here is a breakdown of

Things I have prepared:

* Secrets of copywriting and how to sell online

* How to create an optimized fiverr acount/profile

* How to create a high ranking fiverr gig

* How to write 100% non plagiarised articles using my 2 unique strategies

* How to write SEO blog articles for clients

* How to write web content for clients

* How to write email copies, products reviews and descriptions

* 20 Fiverr writing gigs you can choose from

* Landing jobs on Fiverr

* How to make withdrawals easily on Fiverr.

I want a commitment from you. The biggest commitment anyone can make is to commit his money and time into something.

Those who pay, pay attention

The training fee is almost free. The true value of this training is over 50k. However, I have reduced it to just 10k for the training period of 5 days and follow up for life.

I have further subsidized the fee to $6.5 (N2,500) so that everyone can benefit.

Did I say, everyone? No way, this fee is just for the first 30 persons to get in. The 31st person will pay 10k. I kid you not. Mind you,

I am expecting a sold-out class as always.

Training starts on Monday (27th September) will end on Friday (October 1, 2021).

IT will hold on WhatsApp with lot's of screenshots, voice notes and videos. After the class, you will have 11 months free mentorship from me.

Guarantees

* You will start making money from your first month

* You will never be broke again

* If at the end of the training you don't get 10x the value of what you paid, I will return your money back with a written apology.

Other Bonuses

*25 uncommon ebooks on copywriting you will never find free online: valued at $45

* Free ebook on 101 Fiverr gigs you can start today: Valued at $20

Basically, this is a FREE CLASS. If you don't pay, you lose, I gain. If you pay, I gain, you gain. Either way, I still GAIN.

Just pay a DISCOUNTED PROMO appreciation fee of N2,500 and get in:

Whatsapp: zero seven zero, 31158791

P.S
Kurataaga has helped 6,000+ persons and businesses to become 10x better through his Copywriting and potential optimization skills

He is driven by a passion to help those who employ his services to become 10x better than he met them.

It can happen to as well. Welcome on Board

*Invest in yourself today while it is CHEAP*

Cheers to a RICHER & HAPPIER version of yourself

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy Used Gotv Decoder / Abokifx.com Finally Stop Publishing FX Rate / Contact Us For Wholesale Of Genuie Hp Toner Cartridges And Inks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.