Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Chelsea Sacking 7th Coach In 7yrs : What Is The Problem ? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Sacking 7th Coach In 7yrs : What Is The Problem ? (5611 Views)

Stoke City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) On 7th November 2015 / Atletico Madrid Vs Real Madrid (4 - 0) On 7th February 2015 / Jose Mourinho Cannot Be The Best Coach In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Sacking 7th Coach In 7yrs : What Is The Problem ? by ideylaff: 6:39pm On May 25, 2011
I can't believe someone is asking why Abramovich "can't accept defeat". Lol. Did he become a dollar billionaire at age 30 by accepting defeat? And for your information, only an ignoramus would dissociate Abramovich from Chelsea's present power-house status. Chelsea is now a European 'super power' TOTALLY because of Abramovich and his billions. Before his arrival Chelsea where like Tottenham's level - often 7th, 6th, or 5th on the table - and whenever they finished 4th (once in a decade) it was considered  a successful season. Now with Abramovich's coming, finishing within the top two is now a 'birth-right', while not winning any trophy is seen as a sacrilege! Yet someone is lashing out at the man (Abramovich) who made all these possible? Seriously, some of you need help.

So because person get money mean say make he no dey think or come down to earth that everything can't always go his or her way all the time, he will wreck the good work he started himself,

its so obvious,

Celtic will win the Champions Leage sef b4 Chavs win it at this rate FatherXmasMovich is going
Re: Chelsea Sacking 7th Coach In 7yrs : What Is The Problem ? by mrofficial(m): 7:14pm On May 25, 2011
Is it your money Abeg make una leave baba alone. Money controls the world! Na the power of money be that.
Re: Chelsea Sacking 7th Coach In 7yrs : What Is The Problem ? by ray4life(m): 7:24pm On May 25, 2011
@nakoks

Olodo the guy said his coaching career "there".

You are too quick to find faults and ended up looking dumb cos u dont pay attention to detail

@nakoks
Did you read my post ? Yes he won these trophies as the coach of Aberdeen, I posted the link. please just read it.

Or maybe you really too dumb to read.
Re: Chelsea Sacking 7th Coach In 7yrs : What Is The Problem ? by AkoEja: 7:42pm On May 25, 2011
Too much money, too little sense
Re: Chelsea Sacking 7th Coach In 7yrs : What Is The Problem ? by LoveKing(m): 9:39pm On May 25, 2011
@eruudy,
1. Why cant he accept defeat (Abrahmovic) - He is a winner and always want to be.
2. Who are you hiring next ? Time would tell.
3. Do you need the best Coach plus the best players to the best ? (learn from Real Madrid) Having the best coach and the best players is a great step in the right direction.
4. Don't you think Abrahmovic is a not-so-smart person to Chelsea's success ?where was Chelsea before the arrival of abrahmovic and his millions?down but now competing at the top.

this is the best answer to the topic. and for fyi Chelsea does not sack coaches, they leave by consent.
Re: Chelsea Sacking 7th Coach In 7yrs : What Is The Problem ? by Limaoscar: 10:01pm On May 25, 2011
Chelsea are not a team, but there are group of football stars that are already expired, there problem are players and the owner who have money but no brain when it comes to football, you went and slash 50milla on Torres that would have buy them a full squad of Arsenal boys lol

anyway who's next to be fire and have his reputation dent?

[b]Chelsea dent most top coach reputation[/b]In United i trustsmiley

"Tesa" oloyibo Ijogz k i beg so another olodo for hia, oya bring ya cain out grin grin . NL una no go let laff wound somebody
Re: Chelsea Sacking 7th Coach In 7yrs : What Is The Problem ? by Limaoscar: 10:06pm On May 25, 2011

What a contradiction, how can you have or make "too much" money with "too little sense". just saying, undecided
Re: Chelsea Sacking 7th Coach In 7yrs : What Is The Problem ? by GP15: 10:21pm On May 25, 2011
Roman is like a possessive husband that wants a divorce each time a wife doesn't ''put out''.
Re: Chelsea Sacking 7th Coach In 7yrs : What Is The Problem ? by Sike(m): 10:25pm On May 25, 2011
Baba_O:

Sentiments apart, Ancelotti is not the best for chelsea.
And who's the BEST if i may ask?
Re: Chelsea Sacking 7th Coach In 7yrs : What Is The Problem ? by Sike(m): 10:26pm On May 25, 2011
Baba_O:

Sentiments apart, Ancelotti is not the best for chelsea.
And who's the BEST if i may ask?
Re: Chelsea Sacking 7th Coach In 7yrs : What Is The Problem ? by switch47(m): 10:36pm On May 25, 2011
Chelsea will soon go back to square one where they truly belong, a mere mid table club. it is just a matter of time. without heavy spending chelsea will not be making the headline and with the new rule on fair play in spending CHELSEA IS DOOMED!! and will soon be back to ZERO!!
Re: Chelsea Sacking 7th Coach In 7yrs : What Is The Problem ? by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 25, 2011
AkoEja:

Baba God, please let me have too much money with too little sense!!! Of what use is too much sense with too little money (Olorun maje)?
Re: Chelsea Sacking 7th Coach In 7yrs : What Is The Problem ? by chelseabmw(m): 11:26pm On May 25, 2011
pls u guys should leave us alone
Re: Chelsea Sacking 7th Coach In 7yrs : What Is The Problem ? by switch47(m): 11:31pm On May 25, 2011
pro01:

Baba God, please let me have too much money with too little sense!!! Of what use is too much sense with too little money (Olorun maje)?
 So that na the too much money go kill you last last. since your lack of sense willeventually lead to your DOOM!! cool
Re: Chelsea Sacking 7th Coach In 7yrs : What Is The Problem ? by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 25, 2011
switch47:

So that na the too much money go kill you last last. since your lack of sense willeventually lead to your DOOM!! cool

E better make too much money kill me, than make owuite (i.e. the senior brother of owu) kill me. If God would ever give me enough sense to make and retain billions of pounds, then no other kind of sense matters at all at all. For real oh.
Re: Chelsea Sacking 7th Coach In 7yrs : What Is The Problem ? by BabaO2: 12:22am On May 26, 2011
How are guys criticising chelsea management for changing ineptitude coaches they mistakenly hired. i think most complaints are coming from chelsea enemies. Out of all the coaches sacked, which of them should not be sacked ?.
Note that, Mourhino was not sacked for non performance, but for misunderstanding with the management, not really or necessarily Abramovich, Mourhino is one of the few people that have the priviledge of using Abramovich private corner at stamford bridge. ( to let you know that they still good friends), he might still come back to coach chelsea. Yes,  it is possible.

Judge yourselves, is Scolari good enough for Chelsea?, NO.  Winning world cup with Brazilian team is a different ball game with higher tempo and assemblage of world stars as a team in Europe, i guess the guy will be disappointed in himself.

I guess we know Guus Hiddink was not sacked, he's still an adviser

If am on Chelsea board, i wouldnt have recommended Ancelotti in the first place for that role. Have we forgotten
AC Milan - Liverpool 2005 champion league final at Istanbul?. One man riot squad steven Gerrard terorized and won champhion league for liverpool from 3 - 0 down at the expense of Ancelotti. It speaks volume of a coach's competence at that level and stage.

Not only that, Ancelotti had the like of hot hot hot Kaka, shevchenko,seedoff, crespo,gattuso,cafu,maldini, jaapstam, nesta and almighty Dida
Ancelotti  was clueless like his normal self in the second half of the game till the end of the match.
Re: Chelsea Sacking 7th Coach In 7yrs : What Is The Problem ? by nsiadi: 12:47am On May 26, 2011
I dnt think Chelsea sacked 7 coaches in 7 years, pls get yr record right, Its 7 coaches in 6years! Some were on a rescue mission & their leaving cant be viewed as sack. Well 6 or 7 isnt really d issue . Soccer is not only about chairman, manager. players nd money. It goes beyond these. Soccer is a game of the youth & anything done wrongly affects their psyche, in most cases its difficult 2 erase. Coaches shd be allowed great measure of free hand. Sacking of Ancelottis assistance was a huge error. @ d time he was sacked Chelsea was riding high. Why tamper wt d crew of a winning team, & wtout justification? Abro shut himself on d foot by that singular action.
Drogba & co were friends of ds guy. Nobody can deny them right of showing displeasure, for separating them from their good old friend.

As u are perfecting your strategies other clubs are doing so 2. Soccer is developing so u must expect fierce challenges 2. Its not very ok 4 a coach 2 persist in using same strategy. You change so as 2 douse the escapades of your opponent.
@times these may not even work out the way envisaged. It happens, gods of soccer tend 2 be partial. Refereeing contributes. Grudges in disparity of earnings can silently cause disaffection. This translates 2 defeat of team spirit.

An investor expects returns. @times the return on investment may not be so immediate. You dont cut off the nose in order to spite the head. Its dis same Ancelotti that came tops of EPL last year. He quickly gathered his team after the lull resulting 4rm the sack of his assistance. Addition of Torres didnt help matters.His jumbo pay, silently was a killer. It wasnt Coaches fault. Its not every time that a player blends easily. In-fighting for shirts can hinder such blend. Does Messi feature v well in Argentine National squad?

Man U has been doing well bc of stability. Sir Alex has freedom 2 a good extent. He understands his boys & they value him. Winning is a combination of many factors indeed. Lets see Abros next move, we know its difficult to control sm body who wields power buoyed by real cash. We wish him luck
Re: Chelsea Sacking 7th Coach In 7yrs : What Is The Problem ? by mamagee3(f): 12:53am On May 26, 2011
Cause they just don't know that the roots of their problems s from their players not the coaches. . .

Players like John Obi Mikel, Frank Lampard, Drogba and Essien need to say farewell to Chelsea and usher in new and youthful players.
Re: Chelsea Sacking 7th Coach In 7yrs : What Is The Problem ? by HighChief4(m): 1:01am On May 26, 2011
You guys should leave Owolabi(Abrohimovic) alone. It seems you are already getting scared cos the problem of Chelsea has been sacked. As long as chelsea fans are not complainin so why should you lose sleep over it
Re: Chelsea Sacking 7th Coach In 7yrs : What Is The Problem ? by BabaO2: 1:07am On May 26, 2011
Its dis same Ancelotti that came tops of EPL last year.
You can say that, but i disagree with you. Momentum set rolling by Guus Hiddink was still in play when Ancelotti took over for the first year.
Re: Chelsea Sacking 7th Coach In 7yrs : What Is The Problem ? by jackpot(f): 2:44am On May 26, 2011
Now, can we have Guus Hiddink back?
Re: Chelsea Sacking 7th Coach In 7yrs : What Is The Problem ? by fxtopedia(m): 3:56am On May 26, 2011
Baba_O:

How are guys criticising chelsea management for changing ineptitude coaches they mistakenly hired. i think most complaints are coming from chelsea enemies. Out of all the coaches sacked, which of them should not be sacked ?.
Note that, Mourhino was not sacked for non performance, but for misunderstanding with the management, not really or necessarily Abramovich, Mourhino is one of the few people that have the priviledge of using Abramovich private corner at stamford bridge. ( to let you know that they still good friends), he might still come back to coach chelsea. Yes,  it is possible.

Judge yourselves, is Scolari good enough for Chelsea?, NO.  Winning world cup with Brazilian team is a different ball game with higher tempo and assemblage of world stars as a team in Europe, i guess the guy will be disappointed in himself.

I guess we know Guus Hiddink was not sacked, he's still an adviser

If am on Chelsea board, i wouldnt have recommended Ancelotti in the first place for that role. Have we forgotten
AC Milan - Liverpool 2005 champion league final at Istanbul?. One man riot squad steven Gerrard terorized and won champhion league for liverpool from 3 - 0 down at the expense of Ancelotti. It speaks volume of a coach's competence at that level and stage.

Not only that, Ancelotti had the like of hot hot hot Kaka, shevchenko,seedoff, crespo,gattuso,cafu,maldini, jaapstam, nesta and almighty Dida
Ancelotti  was clueless like his normal self in the second half of the game till the end of the match.

If truly you are Chelsea fan you would make a comment like this. Did you celebrate when this same CA won double last year, which has NEVER happened in the history of Chelsea? You only pointed out the mistakes of CA without doing details analysis of his coaching career. CA has TWO champion league to his name, so STOP being a hater!

My observation of Chelsea team is this:
1. Bad Management
2.Impatient Owner(Mourinho may have won CL with the team if now AM)
3.Ageing players
4.Over-reliance of same players
5.Inability to groom young players with the oldies!

I have been the team since 1996, so I am not a bandwagon fan.

At least giving CA another year is not bad!
Those of you clamoring for GH, if he eventually come, time will tell and we would all see if he can handle the pressure from this impatient man call Abra, grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Sacking 7th Coach In 7yrs : What Is The Problem ? by Nobody: 6:58am On May 26, 2011
pro01:

I can't believe someone is asking why Abramovich "can't accept defeat". Lol. Did he become a dollar billionaire at age 30 by accepting defeat? And for your information, only an ignoramus would dissociate Abramovich from Chelsea's present power-house status. Chelsea is now a European 'super power' TOTALLY because of Abramovich and his billions. Before his arrival Chelsea where like Tottenham's level - often 7th, 6th, or 5th on the table - and whenever they finished 4th (once in a decade) it was considered a successful season. Now with Abramovich's coming, finishing within the top two is now a 'birth-right', while not winning any trophy is seen as a sacrilege! Yet someone is lashing out at the man (Abramovich) who made all these possible? Seriously, some of you need help.
Re: Chelsea Sacking 7th Coach In 7yrs : What Is The Problem ? by sylve11: 7:54am On May 26, 2011
nsiadi:

I dnt think Chelsea sacked 7 coaches in 7 years, pls get yr record right, Its 7 coaches in 6years! Some were on a rescue mission & their leaving cant be viewed as sack. Well 6 or 7 isnt really d issue . Soccer is not only about chairman, manager. players nd money. It goes beyond these. Soccer is a game of the youth & anything done wrongly affects their psyche, in most cases its difficult 2 erase. Coaches shd be allowed great measure of free hand. Sacking of Ancelottis assistance was a huge error. @ d time he was sacked Chelsea was riding high. Why tamper wt d crew of a winning team, & wtout justification? Abro shut himself on d foot by that singular action.
Drogba & co were friends of ds guy. Nobody can deny them right of showing displeasure, for separating them from their good old friend.

As u are perfecting your strategies other clubs are doing so 2. Soccer is developing so u must expect fierce challenges 2. Its not very ok 4 a coach 2 persist in using same strategy. You change so as 2 douse the escapades of your opponent.
@times these may not even work out the way envisaged. It happens, gods of soccer tend 2 be partial. Refereeing contributes. Grudges in disparity of earnings can silently cause disaffection. This translates 2 defeat of team spirit.

An investor expects returns. @times the return on investment may not be so immediate. You dont cut off the nose in order to spite the head. Its dis same Ancelotti that came tops of EPL last year. He quickly gathered his team after the lull resulting 4rm the sack of his assistance. Addition of Torres didnt help matters.His jumbo pay, silently was a killer. It wasnt Coaches fault. Its not every time that a player blends easily. In-fighting for shirts can hinder such blend. Does Messi feature v well in Argentine National squad?

Man U has been doing well bc of stability. Sir Alex has freedom 2 a good extent. He understands his boys & they value him. Winning is a combination of many factors indeed. Lets see Abros next move, we know its difficult to control sm body who wields power buoyed by real cash. We wish him luck  
cool
Re: Chelsea Sacking 7th Coach In 7yrs : What Is The Problem ? by Abagworo(m): 8:03am On May 26, 2011
nsiadi:

I dnt think Chelsea sacked 7 coaches in 7 years, pls get yr record right, Its 7 coaches in 6years! Some were on a rescue mission & their leaving cant be viewed as sack. Well 6 or 7 isnt really d issue . Soccer is not only about chairman, manager. players nd money. It goes beyond these. Soccer is a game of the youth & anything done wrongly affects their psyche, in most cases its difficult 2 erase. Coaches shd be allowed great measure of free hand. Sacking of[b] Ancelottis assistance was a huge error[/b]. @ d time he was sacked Chelsea was riding high. Why tamper wt d crew of a winning team, & wtout justification? Abro shut himself on d foot by that singular action.

Thank you very much brother.When it happened was the start of Chelsea's woes this last season.They were actually recovering late in the season.I'm mad at Abramovic for his unwarranted interference in what he knows little about.Imagine Ferguson being in Man U for 28 years.Why wont they perform well.Had Mourinho remained by now we would have gotten a reason to smile.
Re: Chelsea Sacking 7th Coach In 7yrs : What Is The Problem ? by DaDoctor: 9:43am On May 26, 2011
CHELSEA'S PROBLEM IS NOT COACH OR PLAYER OR IBRAHIMOVIC

CHELSEA'S PROBLEM IS SPIRITUAL!!!
shocked
Re: Chelsea Sacking 7th Coach In 7yrs : What Is The Problem ? by yesboss20(m): 10:25am On May 26, 2011
Simply put, Mr Roman Abrahamovic is seriously impatient. Seems da dude is allergic to no trophies!
Re: Chelsea Sacking 7th Coach In 7yrs : What Is The Problem ? by bodcash: 10:54am On May 26, 2011
if your team do spend money the way Chelsea do you wont want to lose ,

thats all, failure is never an ambition

Re: Chelsea Sacking 7th Coach In 7yrs : What Is The Problem ? by Abdblues(m): 11:22am On May 26, 2011
I am a Chelsea fan and i do believe Abrahamovic is a bit impatient, though not in the sacking of Ancelloti, the man made way too many mistakes this season. If Mourinho was not sacked, he would have won the champions league for him by now, But he who plays the piper dictates the tone, he owns the club, he provides the money so he doesn't need to consult any board before firing, that is a characteristic of sole proprietorship. so don't blame the guy.
Besides i don't see another owner as passionate about the game as him, he attends a good percentage of the matches but he needs to sort out his impatient attitude in order for the club to move forward.
Re: Chelsea Sacking 7th Coach In 7yrs : What Is The Problem ? by omo9ja1(m): 11:23am On May 26, 2011

in every other country of this world, u are supposed to be either in jail or in a mental rehab home.  is it not better for u to have money and have no brains like abramovic than to have all the brians in this world and die wretched? what is the need for brain if you still languish in your kind of state? outside nigeria, it is believed that he who pays the piper dictates the tone so what is wrong in a man who decides how his business goes? in every contract, there are always clauses on both sides. mourinho broke his contract with inter and moved on. adebayor left arsenal, ronaldo left man u for madrid. wenger sold viera and a host of other players and that is contract for u.
the owner of chelsea has got money and he wants a coach that can assemble a group of players to bring him trophies so a coach has to do that or get the axe. every nigerian knows everything yet we are the worst country of this world.
could u please go and jump inside the lagoon with your senses. do u think ferguson will enjoy six empty yrs with man u if it were to be now? chelsea as a club is not interested in the arsenal way of life that is enjoying lost

@1025 you seems to show your level of communication is zero, most times I read post,comments and view on NL many of ours are so careless calling people names and all sorts, my view about the owner of chelsea is when were are talking football.

But you seems to read my view/comment the order way round and because of the illness you have you splits it out for people to see that you have some problem that you need help seriously, telling people to go to rehab is very offensive language at this age, I bet you use same language to your families and friends,

if you do not know what to say just share your view and do not come and cause pain to people because of your illness

check me out I WILL BE BACK!
Re: Chelsea Sacking 7th Coach In 7yrs : What Is The Problem ? by 1025: 12:12pm On May 26, 2011
Chelsea are not a team, but there are group of football stars that are already expired, there problem are players and the owner who have money but no brain when it comes to football, you went and slash 50milla on Torres that would have buy them a full squad of Arsenal boys lol

anyway who's next to be fire and have his reputation dent?

Chelsea dent most top coach reputation

In United i trustsmiley

@1025 you seems to show your level of communication is zero, most times I read post,comments and view on NL many of ours are so careless calling people names and all sorts, my view about the owner of chelsea is when were are talking football.

But you seems to read my view/comment the order way round and because of the illness you have you splits it out for people to see that you have some problem that you need help seriously, telling people to go to rehab is very offensive language at this age, I bet you use same language to your families and friends,

if you do not know what to say just share your view and do not come and cause pain to people because of your illness

check me out I WILL BE BACK!

@omo9ija,

u said chelsea players are a group of expired players abi? like i said, please visit the rehab. if calling world class players like my mikel, drogba, essien, kalou, cech among others expired does not make u feel anything then u need the rehab now.
Re: Chelsea Sacking 7th Coach In 7yrs : What Is The Problem ? by derekcole: 12:43pm On May 26, 2011
some of u guys are dumb or very stupid. who are u to tell Roman Abramovich on how to run His business? for crying out loud, are there no intelligent people on Nairaland again? Shame.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs West Brom [2 - 3] On Saturday 25th September 2010 / Sunderland vs Arsenal [1-0] on Saturday 21st November / Liverpool Vs Stoke City - (1 - 0 ) On 17th August 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.