Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Chelsea Sacking 7th Coach In 7yrs : What Is The Problem ? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Sacking 7th Coach In 7yrs : What Is The Problem ? (5610 Views)

Stoke City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) On 7th November 2015 / Atletico Madrid Vs Real Madrid (4 - 0) On 7th February 2015 / Jose Mourinho Cannot Be The Best Coach In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Sacking 7th Coach In 7yrs : What Is The Problem ? by Cmarketer(m): 3:03pm On May 26, 2011
They need to learn from Barcelona - the same coach that built his team (I mean 'build,' not 'assemble') was the same coach that carried on with them when they entered the senior team. That's perhaps the best explanation as to why Barcelona is so good - consistency - same coach, same people, FOR YEARS! No coach has been initiated to scatter the harmony. That's why it's said that Barcelona can play like they do even with a doll as a coach.
Re: Chelsea Sacking 7th Coach In 7yrs : What Is The Problem ? by johncasey1(m): 3:04pm On May 26, 2011
creative differencies smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Chelsea Sacking 7th Coach In 7yrs : What Is The Problem ? by Danny2011(m): 3:52pm On May 26, 2011
The fault is not from the coaches but from the playes
Re: Chelsea Sacking 7th Coach In 7yrs : What Is The Problem ? by md4real(m): 4:25pm On May 26, 2011
Cmarketer:

They need to learn from Barcelona -[b] the same coach that built his team (I mean 'build,' not 'assemble') [/b]was the same coach that carried on with them when they entered the senior team. That's perhaps the best explanation as to why Barcelona is so good - consistency - same coach, same people, FOR YEARS! No coach has been initiated to scatter the harmony. That's why it's said that Barcelona can play like they do even with a doll as a coach.
shaaarrrrap/ rijkaard brought sexy football to barca. apart from messi and pedro, who did guardiola tutor@ the youth team?
chelsea sacks coach and the next one brings in trophy, so whats the big deal?
Re: Chelsea Sacking 7th Coach In 7yrs : What Is The Problem ? by Texther(m): 6:02pm On May 26, 2011
Because they are crazy as their local fans
Re: Chelsea Sacking 7th Coach In 7yrs : What Is The Problem ? by alex406(m): 6:14pm On May 26, 2011
They can't make further progress because they are too lousy. Empty drum makes the loudest noise.
Re: Chelsea Sacking 7th Coach In 7yrs : What Is The Problem ? by omo9ja1(m): 6:50pm On May 26, 2011
u said chelsea players are a group of expired players abi? like i said, please visit the rehab. if calling world class players like my mikel, drogba, essien, kalou, cech among others expired does not make u feel anything then u need the rehab now.

@1025 you dey mumu no be small, those player are world class and they refuse to lift a trophy for the whole season, tell me something meaningful and define a world class player olodo
Re: Chelsea Sacking 7th Coach In 7yrs : What Is The Problem ? by dayokanu(m): 7:40pm On May 26, 2011
Cos they cant stand failure like Arsenal
Re: Chelsea Sacking 7th Coach In 7yrs : What Is The Problem ? by yinkalink(f): 7:47pm On May 26, 2011
Dey want miracles!
Magic!
Titles within d blink of an eye!

Funny stewpeed club
Re: Chelsea Sacking 7th Coach In 7yrs : What Is The Problem ? by HighChief4(m): 8:46pm On May 26, 2011
^^^^And they were the past champions, you people just hate chelsea so much and cant stop thinkin about chelsea while mas.tur.bating
Re: Chelsea Sacking 7th Coach In 7yrs : What Is The Problem ? by Baro(m): 12:22am On May 27, 2011
They will keep sacking, until Roman Abramovich becomes the coach.
Re: Chelsea Sacking 7th Coach In 7yrs : What Is The Problem ? by 1025: 8:15am On May 27, 2011
@1025 you dey mumu no be small, those player are world class and they refuse to lift a trophy for the whole season, tell me something meaningful and define a world class player olodo

@omo9ja,
i can't go beyond what i have already told u. please report to the nearest rehabilitation center as that will take care of ur situation. he who pays the piper, dictates the tone. the owner of chelsea has all it takes to employ and sack coaches at will. if u are a fan, u have a choice maybe joining arsenal bcs they are used to trophy-less-ness. we spend money to win trophies so if any coach does not do that, will be axed. money is not the problem. finally, why are u taking panadol for another man's headache? pls do not forget to visit the rehab.
Re: Chelsea Sacking 7th Coach In 7yrs : What Is The Problem ? by Texther(m): 9:32am On May 27, 2011
Baro:

They will keep sacking, until Roman Abramovich becomes the coach.
Na so ooo
Re: Chelsea Sacking 7th Coach In 7yrs : What Is The Problem ? by member479760: 11:33am On May 27, 2011
what did u expect from Russian business man?
Re: Chelsea Sacking 7th Coach In 7yrs : What Is The Problem ? by AlabaSlim: 1:09pm On May 27, 2011
unti den remove al dier ****** midfidas & bring spanish,brazilian midfidas wey go feeeeeeed TOOOORRESSSSSS(like LIVAPUL)
i tel u TORRRESSSS go score @lese 30goals evriiiii SEASON SURE
N.B. i b UNITED FAN
Re: Chelsea Sacking 7th Coach In 7yrs : What Is The Problem ? by remilekum(m): 9:11pm On May 28, 2011
u guyz should just kip quiet nd talk abt sumfin beta, we nid 2 move forward says chelsea fans,
Re: Chelsea Sacking 7th Coach In 7yrs : What Is The Problem ? by adaybayor(m): 2:20am On May 30, 2011
@omo9ja,
i can't go beyond what i have already told u. please report to the nearest rehabilitation center as that will take care of your situation. he who pays the piper, dictates the tone. the owner of chelsea has all it takes to employ and sack coaches at will. if u are a fan, u have a choice maybe joining arsenal bcs they are used to trophy-less-ness. we spend money to win trophies so if any coach does not do that, will be axed. money is not the problem. finally, why are u taking panadol for another man's headache? pls do not forget to visit the rehab.[quote][/quote]

seconded
Re: Chelsea Sacking 7th Coach In 7yrs : What Is The Problem ? by adaybayor(m): 2:26am On May 30, 2011
@omo9ja,
i can't go beyond what i have already told u. please report to the nearest rehabilitation center as that will take care of your situation. he who pays the piper, dictates the tone. the owner of chelsea has all it takes to employ and sack coaches at will. if u are a fan, u have a choice maybe joining arsenal bcs they are used to trophy-less-ness. we spend money to win trophies so if any coach does not do that, will be axed. money is not the problem. finally, why are u taking panadol for another man's headache? pls do not forget to visit the rehab.
[quote]
[/quote]

SECONDED!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs West Brom [2 - 3] On Saturday 25th September 2010 / Sunderland vs Arsenal [1-0] on Saturday 21st November / Liverpool Vs Stoke City - (1 - 0 ) On 17th August 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.