Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,890 members, 7,828,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

BBNaija: Saga, Nini's Relationship Might Be Fake – Pere - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Saga, Nini's Relationship Might Be Fake – Pere (17495 Views)

BBNaija: Saga Introduces Nini To His Father (Video) / BBNaija: Saga Breaks Down In Tears Over Nini’s Disappearance / Bbnaija: How Viewers Voted For Tega, Peace, Michael, Boma, Saga, Nini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Saga, Nini's Relationship Might Be Fake – Pere by money121(m): 10:04am On Sep 13, 2021
Ok
Re: BBNaija: Saga, Nini's Relationship Might Be Fake – Pere by CAproJob: 10:04am On Sep 13, 2021
angry
Re: BBNaija: Saga, Nini's Relationship Might Be Fake – Pere by Szilard: 10:05am On Sep 13, 2021
seunaj:
it takes a fake nigga to identify another fake nigga

Pere should be the last person to be called fake in that house

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Saga, Nini's Relationship Might Be Fake – Pere by clothingonline(m): 10:06am On Sep 13, 2021
We all know pere is the most intelligent house mate who thinks beyond

Check signature men clothing payment on delivery

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Saga, Nini's Relationship Might Be Fake – Pere by wallay77(m): 10:15am On Sep 13, 2021
Alexis11:

But you rushed to book space and comment.

grin
no mind me...i won shaperly build bungalow for the space before omo inile go cum grin
Re: BBNaija: Saga, Nini's Relationship Might Be Fake – Pere by Austin1805(m): 10:17am On Sep 13, 2021
koyyess:
I sha know say saga na Yoruba demon. He is not to be trusted and if nini is developing feelings, she is foolish.
Nini is the one not to be trusted here, she doesn't look real but Saga has fallen for her totally

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Saga, Nini's Relationship Might Be Fake – Pere by Jerryherd: 10:21am On Sep 13, 2021
General Pere and Whitemoney understand this game too well

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Saga, Nini's Relationship Might Be Fake – Pere by wallstreetnews: 10:21am On Sep 13, 2021
Fight broke out between McGregor and Machine Gun Kelly at MTV award

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dohKgTgBDD4
Re: BBNaija: Saga, Nini's Relationship Might Be Fake – Pere by Ikwerelastborn: 10:25am On Sep 13, 2021
Alexis11:

But you rushed to book space and comment.

grin
Leave those mentally deranged lunatics

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Saga, Nini's Relationship Might Be Fake – Pere by rave412: 10:34am On Sep 13, 2021
Okay, thats alright
Re: BBNaija: Saga, Nini's Relationship Might Be Fake – Pere by everglaze01: 10:34am On Sep 13, 2021
<em> nonsense</em>
Re: BBNaija: Saga, Nini's Relationship Might Be Fake – Pere by gentleman82: 10:41am On Sep 13, 2021
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending your eternity in hell fire after you die. Jesus Christ love and warns you to repent and convert now to Christianity to avoid hell fire. Only Jesus Christ can save you by his death on the cross and his blood which washes away your sins, any other ways ( Islam, paganism, Hinduism, atheism, etc) can not save you. Be wise while you still have the chance accept Jesus Christ now and save your soul from hell. Be wiser than Satan and follow the one true God. This is the eternal truth from the spiritual realm.
Re: BBNaija: Saga, Nini's Relationship Might Be Fake – Pere by Vinnie2000(m): 10:45am On Sep 13, 2021
koyyess:
I sha know say saga na Yoruba demon. He is not to be trusted and if nini is developing feelings, she is foolish.

Nini has ALREADY DEVELOPED feelings!!

She gives Saga all her time, sleeps with him under Duvets, touches him and discuss sweet nothings..

If Saga was a Determined Nigga, he would have Banged her by now!!
Saga is too respectful of her!! He is not a Yoruba Demon at all.. He is a Cool guy n likely he is love!!

A real Yoruba Demon will Bullsh*t all doz Boyfriend talk of Nini and have sex with her!!.. sad kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Saga, Nini's Relationship Might Be Fake – Pere by jaxxy(m): 10:48am On Sep 13, 2021
Alexis11:
I Stan a smart General.

cool

Pere till day 72!

The word genuine doesn’t exist in Peres dictionary whether in the bbn house or outside and even in America where he ran away from. Nothing is genuine with the niggah,
Re: BBNaija: Saga, Nini's Relationship Might Be Fake – Pere by koyyess: 10:53am On Sep 13, 2021
Austin1805:
Nini is the one not to be trusted here, she doesn't look real but Saga has fallen for her totally

Nini said she has a relationship outside. My only concern is that she is spending too much time with saga. I still don't trust him because his likeness for nini is purely superficial.
Re: BBNaija: Saga, Nini's Relationship Might Be Fake – Pere by koyyess: 11:27am On Sep 13, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Nini has ALREADY DEVELOPED feelings!!

She gives Saga all her time, sleeps with him under Duvets, touches him and discuss sweet nothings..

If Saga was a Determined Nigga, he would have Banged her by now!!
Saga is too respectful of her!! He is not a Yoruba Demon at all.. He is a Cool guy n likely he is love!!

A real Yoruba Demon will Bullsh*t all doz Boyfriend talk of Nini and have sex with her!!.. sad kiss

Saga doesn't have to bang anyone to show he is a player. We see how people get into relationships in that house just for ratings....that's what I am talking about. We saw that with lolu during miracle's season.

I would give saga some credit though...he is not a kiss and tell. But I still don't trust him.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Saga, Nini's Relationship Might Be Fake – Pere by kaycshine(f): 11:29am On Sep 13, 2021
I don't really care what he or any other person feels all I know is WHTE MONEY for the money#whitemonation we move#
Re: BBNaija: Saga, Nini's Relationship Might Be Fake – Pere by suffering: 11:58am On Sep 13, 2021
Ever since the blowback from Pere vs Whitemoney, Pere has suppressed his true personality. Survival is the only reason he’s nice for now. Ebuka just re-awakened the strategizing anarchist who’ll rather make others run his dirty work. He’s the reason Maria is back home, but na that one do herself — the way she spoke English like the language’s creator was enough to infuriate anybody.

Back to Pere, he believes Nini was the one talking shit about him like Ebuka hinted. The girl no send am so quickly covered for her guy, something I doubt Saga himself can do for her. So far they still are in the competition both Nini and Saga have each other’s back no different from Neo and Vee or Khafi and Gedoni.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Saga, Nini's Relationship Might Be Fake – Pere by Vinnie2000(m): 1:01pm On Sep 13, 2021
suffering:
Ever since the blowback from Pere vs Whitemoney, Pere has suppressed his true personality. Survival is the only reason he’s nice for now. Ebuka just re-awakened the strategizing anarchist who’ll rather make others run his dirty work. He’s the reason Maria is back home, but na that one do herself — the way she spoke English like the language’s creator was enough to infuriate anybody.

Back to Pere, he believes Nini was the one talking shit about him like Ebuka hinted. The girl no send am so quickly covered for her guy, something I doubt Saga himself can do for her. So far they still are in the competition both Nini and Saga have each other’s back no different from Neo and Vee or Khafi and Gedoni.

My Man, Pere has NOT suppressed any Bad nature..

Pere is Real! He genuinely likes other Hms, Yousef,Saga, Jackie B, etc..

His main issues is with WhiteMoney, whom he doesn't Trust one bit!! sad
Other Hms and lots of viewers have come to Love him as dey now see he is not a Bully as earlier Portrayed!!.. smiley
Re: BBNaija: Saga, Nini's Relationship Might Be Fake – Pere by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:03pm On Sep 13, 2021
Who asked him? Relationship expert.

Everything from him must be negative or bitter.
I wonder if he drinks bitterleaf water every morning he wakes up
Re: BBNaija: Saga, Nini's Relationship Might Be Fake – Pere by Greatzeus(m): 6:43pm On Sep 13, 2021
[s]
koyyess:

Nini said she has a relationship outside. My only concern is that she is spending too much time with saga. I still don't trust him because his likeness for nini is purely superficial.
[/s]
10 am in the morning when your mates are there making money, you're wasting your miserable life on irrelevant discussion. Jobless tout,I told you before,you will probably due broke and hungry,like your ancestors before you. grin
Re: BBNaija: Saga, Nini's Relationship Might Be Fake – Pere by koyyess: 7:09pm On Sep 13, 2021
Greatzeus 1mp0tent ap£:
[s][/s]
[s]10 am in the morning when your mates are there making money, you're wasting your miserable life on irrelevant discussion. Jobless tout,I told you before,you will probably due broke and hungry,like your ancestors before you. grin[/s]

We know you are pained with your current state of 1mpotency. No amount of money can cure your ailment. grin better start opening nyash for your fellow males like your brother bobrisky is doing. F@ggot. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Asylum-Bisi': A Documentary On Bisi Alim's Homosexuality / Interestin Korean Movies / Which Nigerian Book Would You Want Adapted Into A Movie?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.