Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Advice On Js Path Am Taking - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Advice On Js Path Am Taking (652 Views)

What's The Easiest Path For Beginners? / Full Time Laravel or Symfony Framework Php/js Developers Are Urgently Needed / Learn How To Build A Realtime Chat Application With Django, Rabbitmq And Vue.js (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On Js Path Am Taking by godepower: 10:10pm On Sep 12, 2021
please i need advise
i have fallen in love with JavaScript since i was in secondary school now in year one
so i take clue to it from vanilla js to it framework
so is it better i stay diligent to it or become flexible with other language.
actually i learn theoretically no laptop yet from my secondary school days to now
Re: Advice On Js Path Am Taking by emilfischer(m): 11:19pm On Sep 12, 2021
You need to define what you want to achieve with the knowledge of Javascript you want to acquire.

That should direct you on what path to take.
Re: Advice On Js Path Am Taking by godepower: 11:25pm On Sep 12, 2021
emilfischer:
You need to define what you want to achieve with the knowledge of JavaScript you want to acquire.

That should direct you on what path to take.
am into web dev and mobile dev
Re: Advice On Js Path Am Taking by Nobody: 6:32am On Sep 13, 2021
godepower:
please i need advise
i have fallen in love with JavaScript since i was in secondary school now in year one
actually i learn theoretically no laptop yet from my secondary school days to now
Same with me, I love js
I'm sticking with js and I'll learn react later
Re: Advice On Js Path Am Taking by emilfischer(m): 2:51pm On Sep 14, 2021
godepower:
am into web dev and mobile dev
At the same time?

As a newbie, I think you should stick to one first till you can start making money from it or better still look at the one you like the most and stick to it.

You would achieve much more that way than spreading yourself too thin.
Re: Advice On Js Path Am Taking by bet9ja(m): 5:27pm On Sep 16, 2021
godepower:
please i need advise

You cannot learn javascript theoretically. You need to buy a laptop and get your hands dirty. You cannot read Javascript like a novel. You can only learn by coding. Most things you read then may be absolute. Infact there now exist a new ways of writing Javascript called typescript.

(1) (Reply)

Is The Knowledge Of Basic Or Qbasic Neccesary? / Kt200 Read And Write Chevrolet Ecu E83 Delco / HELP With This Javascript Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.