Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Who Wants To See The City Of Toronto, Canada,in My Life Video? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Who Wants To See The City Of Toronto, Canada,in My Life Video? (1109 Views)

The City Of Lagos Now Has The Fastest Trains In Africa - Business Insider / Buses In Toronto Canada Vs Lagos Nigeria (Video) / Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Wants To See The City Of Toronto, Canada,in My Life Video? by ModestGal(f): 2:27am On Sep 13, 2021
Im just bored and I feel like walking around, the beautiful city of Toronto, Canada,if you have interest,signify, I'm going to show you live,so you see if it's a city you would love to visit or not. Chat me on WhatsApp using my signature if you are interested

Modified
Search for self_charms on Instagram, I just opened the account now for the purpose of this since more than one person chatted me up to join, you can follow me and join me there as I take you through the city of Toronto

Modified
Yesterday videos weren't clear at all,as it was my first time out in the night, and I was going very scared. And I was cold as well, we will try again this evening before it goes very dark

1 Like

Re: Who Wants To See The City Of Toronto, Canada,in My Life Video? by Mide3367: 2:28am On Sep 13, 2021
Me.. I am coming to Canada next year march or april for a week tour.. I can't wait seriously

1 Like

Re: Who Wants To See The City Of Toronto, Canada,in My Life Video? by ModestGal(f): 2:58am On Sep 13, 2021
Mide3367:
Me.. I am coming to Canada next year march or april for a week tour.. I can't wait seriously
Search for self_charms on Instagram, I just opened the account now for the purpose of this since more than one person chatted me up to join, you can follow me and join me there as I take you through the city of Toronto

1 Like

Re: Who Wants To See The City Of Toronto, Canada,in My Life Video? by ModestGal(f): 2:39pm On Sep 13, 2021
Yesterday videos weren't clear at all,as it was my first time out in the night, and I was going very scared. And I was cold as well, we will try again this evening before it goes very dark
Re: Who Wants To See The City Of Toronto, Canada,in My Life Video? by GoldenSpec: 3:11pm On Sep 13, 2021
God when? embarassed angry
Re: Who Wants To See The City Of Toronto, Canada,in My Life Video? by Olumighty123(m): 5:37pm On Sep 13, 2021
Followed you, the videos were all black and unclear, find time to make a video during the day and not at nights
Re: Who Wants To See The City Of Toronto, Canada,in My Life Video? by ModestGal(f): 6:55pm On Sep 13, 2021
Olumighty123:
Followed you, the videos were all black and unclear, find time to make a video during the day and not at nights
Not compulsory to stay with us,hun
Re: Who Wants To See The City Of Toronto, Canada,in My Life Video? by Olumighty123(m): 7:10pm On Sep 13, 2021
ModestGal:

You seem to be mad at my comment? I guess not. I was only trying to see you do it right, come on
Re: Who Wants To See The City Of Toronto, Canada,in My Life Video? by sageb: 8:37pm On Sep 13, 2021
ModestGal:

you have left Ibadan for Canada
Congrats
you went to study for Phd?
Re: Who Wants To See The City Of Toronto, Canada,in My Life Video? by Mide3367: 10:36pm On Sep 13, 2021
ModestGal:

thanks
Re: Who Wants To See The City Of Toronto, Canada,in My Life Video? by 2braithe: 2:16am On Oct 02, 2021
ModestGal:

That's constructive criticism.That's not a good response if you actually want to be better.

2 Likes

Re: Who Wants To See The City Of Toronto, Canada,in My Life Video? by feelgoodstuffs(m): 9:29am On Oct 02, 2021
We don’t want to see it in your live video, rather we would love to be physically present there wink

(1) (Reply)

Lost Old International Passport After Application For New One / My Kid Bro Just Got UK Student Visa Today, How Much Is Flight Ticket To UK / Fastest State To Get Nigeria Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.