Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,297 members, 7,850,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:37 PM

The Act Of Letting People Go. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Act Of Letting People Go. (229 Views)

Caught In The Act / Help Me Find The Remaining Part Of Letting Go / Act Of Faith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Act Of Letting People Go. by Ochari: 5:53am On Sep 13, 2021
A lot of people believe that avoiding conversations with people, blocking them off all social media are what it means to let them go, but it is not it. Letting people go has little to do with seeing and relating with them; you can let people go and still relate well with them.

I used to have a lady, whom I still respect to date and wishes success, but who is still very bitter about my exit from her NGO. Things were rosy between us during my time in her NGO – I was the one she could always call on. I was no doubt very handy, but she did not know that I did not come to stay.

There was a time we needed to have our usual annual event for the children, she traveled to the UAE then and came back towards the end of January. The program was to take place in February, which means we had a little time left.

We had a meeting (myself & her alone) when she returned from her vacation and she was contemplating canceling the event for the year because of the little time left to prepare and sort funds. That was where I came in; I projected my faith into her and we began right there to draft proposals. To cut the story short, we had a successful event that appeared on
Continue Reading..... grin angry angry
https://felicitygists.com/the-art-of-letting-people-go/

(1) (Reply)

Soul Cannibal / Stay Relevant This Coming New Year With This Powerful Ebook / Few Hours To New Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.