Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Teachers In The House, How's It Like Teaching In A Secondary School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Teachers In The House, How's It Like Teaching In A Secondary School (16455 Views)

My Experience Teaching In Zaria / Instagram Slay Queen Spotted Teaching In A Secondary School In Delta (Photos) / The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teachers In The House, How's It Like Teaching In A Secondary School by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 13, 2021
I recently applied for a teaching job recently within my local government and they promised to get back to me. It's a secondary school and I would be teaching biology and a yet to be known subject. Pay is 25k per month.

I just wanna know what teaching job is like as this would be my first time teaching.

13 Likes

Re: Teachers In The House, How's It Like Teaching In A Secondary School by cokeryusuf09(m): 2:21pm On Sep 13, 2021
Just try to do your best and start private class to make it lucrative

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teachers In The House, How's It Like Teaching In A Secondary School by DigiPerson: 2:31pm On Sep 13, 2021
I wish you all the best

9 Likes

Re: Teachers In The House, How's It Like Teaching In A Secondary School by mokoh(m): 4:20pm On Sep 13, 2021
Try and do sorting and make small money join ur 25k

18 Likes

Re: Teachers In The House, How's It Like Teaching In A Secondary School by abdulyaro66(m): 4:20pm On Sep 13, 2021
try your best and start private classes too
check my bio pls

4 Likes

Re: Teachers In The House, How's It Like Teaching In A Secondary School by Suspect33(m): 4:20pm On Sep 13, 2021
You need to be good at expressing yourself a.k.a very articulate

Learn the art of storytelling, you'll need it alot to drive home your points and to keep the class interested in your lectures

Teaching is fun but the pay isn't

Lastly, do your best and leave the rest, children of this generation don't want to learn anyways, they are only interested in relationships angry

158 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Teachers In The House, How's It Like Teaching In A Secondary School by dake40(m): 4:20pm On Sep 13, 2021
It's better than none

And please don't infect your female students with sexually transmitted grade.

Be a good role model.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teachers In The House, How's It Like Teaching In A Secondary School by PUSSYHOE(m): 4:20pm On Sep 13, 2021
Modern day slavery, you work for less while school owner cash out.

The girls must seduce you while the boyz disrespect you.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teachers In The House, How's It Like Teaching In A Secondary School by Bensondrums(m): 4:20pm On Sep 13, 2021
Sha be careful of students...especially d female ones..e get why o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teachers In The House, How's It Like Teaching In A Secondary School by lifeandjoy: 4:20pm On Sep 13, 2021
Dear safesurfer, stay safe while you surf through your new career. I wish you the best

5 Likes

Re: Teachers In The House, How's It Like Teaching In A Secondary School by Umartins1(m): 4:21pm On Sep 13, 2021
If you are a guy, have nothing to do with the female students. Also, do not play with them too much to avoid unnecessary suspicion.

However, working in a private school is modern slavery. I did for eight years.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teachers In The House, How's It Like Teaching In A Secondary School by chiga131: 4:21pm On Sep 13, 2021
You'll end up wasting time in an attempt to better the lives of the younger generation who'll in turn mock you when they get older, richer and wiser.
Nwanne rapu oru ahuhu jee chuba ezigbo ego

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Teachers In The House, How's It Like Teaching In A Secondary School by Zegemi(f): 4:21pm On Sep 13, 2021
Teaching in secondary is less in burden I you are not given more than what you can do.

You teach a session, you rest until you are needed in another class. Unlike primary section you will teach from maths to English to Basic science. You only rest when you give them class work or during break period.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teachers In The House, How's It Like Teaching In A Secondary School by Kexcool: 4:21pm On Sep 13, 2021
angry
Re: Teachers In The House, How's It Like Teaching In A Secondary School by Thanos5555: 4:21pm On Sep 13, 2021
stressz bro,

But never put your mind to remain there, keep searching for opportunities, the top will be yours

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teachers In The House, How's It Like Teaching In A Secondary School by Emu4life(m): 4:21pm On Sep 13, 2021
If na girls school............................

I comment my reserve

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teachers In The House, How's It Like Teaching In A Secondary School by Bornsinner7: 4:21pm On Sep 13, 2021
I have a friend who told me that the week he started teaching in a school was the same week he resigned..

He said it was on a Friday that after school hours.. he went to the proprietor's office and dropped the books he was given and all other of their properties in his possession on her desk and told her.. in quote "I no do again"..

I laughed and laughed because his mother was a principal in one of the government school in their area.. I thought it was supposed to be something running in his blood

21 Likes

Re: Teachers In The House, How's It Like Teaching In A Secondary School by wunmi590(m): 4:22pm On Sep 13, 2021

If you don't have passion for teaching, please don't go near there..

I teach, explain and shout sotey my mouth almost tear comot during my NYSC days in Akwa Ibom then...

Those children are a thorn to my flesh, nah when I finish NYSC I come dey miss their shenanigans, very funny set of student cheesy

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teachers In The House, How's It Like Teaching In A Secondary School by bigpicture001: 4:22pm On Sep 13, 2021
Very demanding
Re: Teachers In The House, How's It Like Teaching In A Secondary School by IKBARUTEN11(m): 4:22pm On Sep 13, 2021
A
Re: Teachers In The House, How's It Like Teaching In A Secondary School by Juicy001: 4:22pm On Sep 13, 2021
Stay away from those ss2 and ss3 babes,
E get why

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teachers In The House, How's It Like Teaching In A Secondary School by Farid24224(m): 4:23pm On Sep 13, 2021
B
Re: Teachers In The House, How's It Like Teaching In A Secondary School by AdeOriOkin1: 4:23pm On Sep 13, 2021
shocked
Re: Teachers In The House, How's It Like Teaching In A Secondary School by Seequadry(m): 4:23pm On Sep 13, 2021
Tempting....

Most especially PHE and other lab related studies

1 Like

Re: Teachers In The House, How's It Like Teaching In A Secondary School by Farid24224(m): 4:23pm On Sep 13, 2021
E
Re: Teachers In The House, How's It Like Teaching In A Secondary School by SuperNova33: 4:24pm On Sep 13, 2021
Teachers should be the most paid profession in my opinion because without you guys we don't have a future.

You can already see the collapse and it all boils down to the way we treat out teachers..

12 Likes

Re: Teachers In The House, How's It Like Teaching In A Secondary School by Lovenorth: 4:24pm On Sep 13, 2021
Do it as long as you have no any other option because you would never be a rich man, show me a rich teacher. Try and set up a business

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teachers In The House, How's It Like Teaching In A Secondary School by Tamer40(m): 4:24pm On Sep 13, 2021
You are asking how It is like?
Tell me if you Don't remember anything about how your teacher taught you back then in secondary school.

All I can say is do your best

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teachers In The House, How's It Like Teaching In A Secondary School by Holadokun(m): 4:24pm On Sep 13, 2021
It takes the grace of God.

1 Like

Re: Teachers In The House, How's It Like Teaching In A Secondary School by bigdammyj: 4:25pm On Sep 13, 2021
Good
Re: Teachers In The House, How's It Like Teaching In A Secondary School by ntrukpum(m): 4:25pm On Sep 13, 2021
Most owners of school will want to use you but paying you peanuts. Imagine!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alleged Lesbian Video Of Some Kogi State University Students VIDEO DOWNLOAD(18+) / Futminna Announces Screening Details For 2017/2018 Admission Exercise / Development Of African Historigraphy 1900-1975

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.