Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,955 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Progress Report Of Construction Of ESUT Permanent Site, Igbo Eno (Pictures) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Progress Report Of Construction Of ESUT Permanent Site, Igbo Eno (Pictures) (16609 Views)

Ugwuanyi Inspects Projects In SUMAS, Igbo Eno (pictures) / Update On Constructions At ESUT College Of Medicine, Igbo-Eno / University Of Jos Moves To Permanent Site After 44 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Progress Report Of Construction Of ESUT Permanent Site, Igbo Eno (Pictures) by EmmyCC: 6:31am On Sep 14, 2021
SLAP44:

We expected your northern governor to build a common primary school in the north.

This might make you change your name from ogbuefi to something northern, stop being ashamed of your region because of its underdevelopment.
The guy doesn't seem like a northerner, he is voicing out his dissatisfaction with the
Work. I too have my reservations.
Re: Progress Report Of Construction Of ESUT Permanent Site, Igbo Eno (Pictures) by EmmyCC: 6:32am On Sep 14, 2021
Parklane was just enough, if not for the nepotism of the Governor this project should not be ESUT Teaching Hospital.

1 Like

Re: Progress Report Of Construction Of ESUT Permanent Site, Igbo Eno (Pictures) by vickydevoka(m): 6:34am On Sep 14, 2021
KosiGee:
Nigerian architects, building technologists and engineers should go back to school.

I’m disappointed in what I’m seeing here, from the building foundations to the roofings, there is something seriously wrong with the way we build in Nigeria.
I’m more disappointed seeing those bamboo sticks and timbers used as scaffolds. After the works, these are useable in another building projects…the only people who would find them useful are ‘mama puts’ restaurants and people selling akaras.
Are there no scaffolding businesses?
Look at the laterite and their attempt to cover it. It won’t be long before there are cracks on them with ants creeping in to cause another problems.

We are not moving forward.
Oga, na old men (out daddies), Dem de give de project. Dem de minimize money die
Re: Progress Report Of Construction Of ESUT Permanent Site, Igbo Eno (Pictures) by Elonmuzk(m): 6:37am On Sep 14, 2021
EmmyCC:
Parklane was just enough, if not for the nepotism of the Governor this project should not be ESUT Teaching Hospital.
That's what they all do, Chimaroke did the same thing. I think Sullivan did as well, I am sure the next governor will abandon this project if not completed before he leaves office.
Re: Progress Report Of Construction Of ESUT Permanent Site, Igbo Eno (Pictures) by ThinkSmarter: 6:40am On Sep 14, 2021
no parapet, no beautification with wall tiles? Madam ugwuanyi, u should atleast give them modern architectural touch. Abi u no get taste ni?
Re: Progress Report Of Construction Of ESUT Permanent Site, Igbo Eno (Pictures) by Ckonnet: 6:54am On Sep 14, 2021
This local man with his local signatures and mimi buildings,can't you copy from umahi sad
Re: Progress Report Of Construction Of ESUT Permanent Site, Igbo Eno (Pictures) by permit(m): 7:01am On Sep 14, 2021
We also need traditional medical and healing centers as we build teaching hospital here and there..

Institute of traditional medicine and healing centers cool cool

1 Like

Re: Progress Report Of Construction Of ESUT Permanent Site, Igbo Eno (Pictures) by UncleSnr(m): 7:13am On Sep 14, 2021
Awgu people don suffer. After supporting PDP with all your life, you guys have nothing to show for it.
Even the so called former DSP can't point any useful development he attracted for you guys.

1 Like

Re: Progress Report Of Construction Of ESUT Permanent Site, Igbo Eno (Pictures) by Privatepart00: 7:20am On Sep 14, 2021
Igbo eno(ano) is the original site of ESUT teaching hospital, he is trying to follow the Enugu State map and situate it where it was supposed to be . Before wailing try and research first, it cost nothing.
Gburugburu to the world.
Enugu State is in the hands of God, Amen.
Re: Progress Report Of Construction Of ESUT Permanent Site, Igbo Eno (Pictures) by AmazingELixir: 7:22am On Sep 14, 2021
grin

Where is Arrewa.... it's been long he posted those Kano roads and flyovers, abi Ganduje has stopped giving him the stipends that spur him like someone high of weeds..

2 Likes

Re: Progress Report Of Construction Of ESUT Permanent Site, Igbo Eno (Pictures) by EmmyCC: 7:23am On Sep 14, 2021
Elonmuzk:
That's what they all do, Chimaroke did the same thing. I think Sullivan did as well, I am sure the next governor will abandon this project if not completed before he leaves office.
Well Chimaroke have been accused of taking ESUT to his place. To me his was even more excusable because at the time ESUT was not in a good place, befiting of a University and there was no structure on the proposed ground. Hence he was able to change it.
For Sullivan he focused on developing Enugu urban than taking things already in existence to his community.
In this case ESUT has a well built Teaching hospital fully running in Enugu, the State capita. ESUT though seemingly has 2 campuses in Enugu and Agbani actually operates as one, when my brother was there there was always need for students of both campuses to go to the other campus which was not easy now the Governor is making it more stressful for them by taking them further away with out any reasonable reason.
Re: Progress Report Of Construction Of ESUT Permanent Site, Igbo Eno (Pictures) by EmmyCC: 7:26am On Sep 14, 2021
Privatepart00:
Igbo eno(ano) is the original site of ESUT teaching hospital, he is trying to follow the Enugu State map and situate it where it was supposed to be . Before wailing try and research first, it cost nothing.
Gburugburu to the world.
Enugu State is in the hands of God, Amen.
Where did you get this information from please?
Re: Progress Report Of Construction Of ESUT Permanent Site, Igbo Eno (Pictures) by Hermes119: 7:31am On Sep 14, 2021
alignacademy:

Thanks for clarifying
Igbo eno is correct
Some parts of Enugu pronounce
Ano as eno
Ato as eto

But your point is still valid
Re: Progress Report Of Construction Of ESUT Permanent Site, Igbo Eno (Pictures) by noegenesis(m): 7:49am On Sep 14, 2021
Building a Modern Hospital in a village...
I thought such projects should be in metropolis?
Re: Progress Report Of Construction Of ESUT Permanent Site, Igbo Eno (Pictures) by reiddecuti: 8:02am On Sep 14, 2021
He can do more better than his Ebonyi State counterpart in terms of structure.

This is mediocre in this 21st Century.

Haba! Ugwuanyi.
Re: Progress Report Of Construction Of ESUT Permanent Site, Igbo Eno (Pictures) by EXOUSIAng: 8:13am On Sep 14, 2021
SLAP44:

We expected your northern governor to build a common primary school in the north.

This might make you change your name from ogbuefi to something northern, stop being ashamed of your region because of its underdevelopment.
Have you seen the schools in Borno state.
Check out the schools before displaying ignorance ohhh.....
When it comes to infrastructure Very few schools in the south meet up with them and the few schools self na private school.... Just Google schools in Borno state and view pictures.
And don't come back here to tell me its oil money cos I will ask you what your own governor is doing with his allocation
Re: Progress Report Of Construction Of ESUT Permanent Site, Igbo Eno (Pictures) by caleboxylic: 8:31am On Sep 14, 2021
OEPHIUS:
PROGRESS REPORT AT ESUT TEACHING HOSPITAL AND COLLEGE OF MEDICINE, IGBO-ENO, ENUGU STATE

The external and internal views of the ongoing building projects at the permanent site of the Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) Teaching Hospital and College of Medicine, Igbo Eno, being constructed by Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi’s administration show the massiveness of the health facilities, the modernized planning in keeping with the World Health Organization (WHO) standard, and the governor’s sound vision and sheer determination to take healthcare delivery in Enugu State to the next level, in spite of the nation’s economic challenges as well as the state’s lean resources.

#EnuguStateIsInTheHandsOfGod
#amokelouis

https://www.facebook.com/219622205177206/posts/1268933110246105/

Look at what that shameless governor is building as a hospital in 2021. Shameless man. We expected him to build something finer and bigger than parklane but here we are we with archaic architectural design .

Compare this rubbish with what Umahi built and you will see how local that orba man is. Shameless man.
Re: Progress Report Of Construction Of ESUT Permanent Site, Igbo Eno (Pictures) by christejames(m): 9:13am On Sep 14, 2021
Ogbuefi2020:
we expected something similar to parklane, not this rubbish. which one is igbo eno again? is that place not Orba again?

The architectural design is so poor...

It's still Orba but due to the four communities that donated land for the project instead of using just one community name they came up with Igbo-eno is the Nsukka dialect meaning Four Igbos.
Re: Progress Report Of Construction Of ESUT Permanent Site, Igbo Eno (Pictures) by christejames(m): 9:15am On Sep 14, 2021
belente:
Please igbo enu is in which LGA in Enugu State

Udenu LGA Orba area precisely, it's name Igbo eno because of the four communities that donated land for the project. Igbo eno simply mean four Igbos in Nsukka dialect.
Re: Progress Report Of Construction Of ESUT Permanent Site, Igbo Eno (Pictures) by PENNYSWAP: 2:21pm On Sep 14, 2021
UncleSnr:
Awgu people don suffer. After supporting PDP with all your life, you guys have nothing to show for it.
Even the so called former DSP can't point any useful development he attracted for you guys.

Whose fault is it that the DSP didn’t attract any meaningful project and wants to run for governor
Re: Progress Report Of Construction Of ESUT Permanent Site, Igbo Eno (Pictures) by leofab(f): 2:59pm On Sep 15, 2021
Just like civil service… these architect won’t even add an inch of improvement to these same 1200s architectural designs..
Re: Progress Report Of Construction Of ESUT Permanent Site, Igbo Eno (Pictures) by Stanchem029: 4:38am On Sep 19, 2021
christejames:

Udenu LGA Orba area precisely, it's name Igbo eno because of the four communities that donated land for the project. Igbo eno simply mean four Igbos in Nsukka dialect.
Four communities not four Igbos

(1) (2) (Reply)

What’s The Most Painful Thing A Lecturer Has Ever Done Or Said To You? / Futa Post-ume Date Out / Access Jamb/utme Past Questions Online: Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.