Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

David Yong-gi Cho, Founder Of South Korea's Yoido Megachurch Dies At 85 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Yong-gi Cho, Founder Of South Korea's Yoido Megachurch Dies At 85 (27940 Views)

TB Joshua: Megachurch Leader Raped And Tortured Worshippers, BBC Finds / Pastor Sam Adeyemi Celebrates His Father, Stephen Adeyemi, At 85 (Photos) / Chinese Authorities Blow Up Christian Megachurch With Dynamite (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Yong-gi Cho, Founder Of South Korea's Yoido Megachurch Dies At 85 by Fcwilly: 12:44pm On Sep 14, 2021
victorazy:
Saints are going home.

The End is indeed nearer more than we thought.

Saints have been going home for long, Peter, John, Paul, new age- idohosa, pa Josia akindayomi, iloputaife, badejo, Hagan, Cho, and many more rapture or no rapture saints must go home.

4 Likes

Re: David Yong-gi Cho, Founder Of South Korea's Yoido Megachurch Dies At 85 by Starseed(m): 12:44pm On Sep 14, 2021
God is gradually calling His saints home. Its time for sober reflection. End is here

1 Like

Re: David Yong-gi Cho, Founder Of South Korea's Yoido Megachurch Dies At 85 by MissionaryArchi(m): 12:45pm On Sep 14, 2021
Thank you for speaking Jesus to the world and saving souls.
Sleep well with our Father in Heaven till we meet in Abraham's bosom.
May His perpetual light continue to shine on you through the land of spirit and immortals.
JESUS IS LORD
Re: David Yong-gi Cho, Founder Of South Korea's Yoido Megachurch Dies At 85 by Basicend: 12:47pm On Sep 14, 2021
Fahdiga:
Their own TB Joshua. Rip to him

His not related to TB in anyways. Either in doctrine or ways of expression.

2 Likes

Re: David Yong-gi Cho, Founder Of South Korea's Yoido Megachurch Dies At 85 by MissionaryArchi(m): 12:48pm On Sep 14, 2021
staga:
The 4th Dimension. That book changed my thinking of knowing you can call forth the impossible and make it a reality. RIP Pastor Yonggi Cho,
Do you have the soft copy, maybe you can help so i can be blessed with it too. Thank you
Re: David Yong-gi Cho, Founder Of South Korea's Yoido Megachurch Dies At 85 by foreverproduct: 12:50pm On Sep 14, 2021
Tedpgrass:

Apologies
Adio.... Romanian
Adios... Spanish
Adieu... French

OK tnx
Re: David Yong-gi Cho, Founder Of South Korea's Yoido Megachurch Dies At 85 by Fahdiga(m): 12:55pm On Sep 14, 2021
November24:

Trash
Your head de pain you abi
Re: David Yong-gi Cho, Founder Of South Korea's Yoido Megachurch Dies At 85 by Preacherrr(m): 12:59pm On Sep 14, 2021
MAY BE SOMEDAY YOU WILL RECOVER FROM THIS YOUR SICKNESS. EVEN IN DEATH YONG GI CHO IS FAR BETTER THAN YOU, THEREFORE SHOW SOME RESPECT. BEFORE I FORGET, SURRENDER YOUR LIFE TO THE LORDSHIP OF JESUS CHRIST BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.
OtemAtum:
All pastors in the world, including the early founders of Christianity always have the statement below in common.
[b]

Rest in Unconsciousness with Jehovah, Allah, Moloch etc in the spiritual cage till year 3016.

1 Like

Re: David Yong-gi Cho, Founder Of South Korea's Yoido Megachurch Dies At 85 by C505: 1:00pm On Sep 14, 2021
staga:
The 4th Dimension. That book changed my thinking of knowing you can call forth the impossible and make it a reality. RIP Pastor Yonggi Cho,
Do you have the book? I have the Holy Spirit my senior partner i can lend you.
Re: David Yong-gi Cho, Founder Of South Korea's Yoido Megachurch Dies At 85 by Prettychild(f): 1:04pm On Sep 14, 2021

1 Like

Re: David Yong-gi Cho, Founder Of South Korea's Yoido Megachurch Dies At 85 by AngelicBeing: 1:12pm On Sep 14, 2021
sad
Re: David Yong-gi Cho, Founder Of South Korea's Yoido Megachurch Dies At 85 by compton11(m): 1:14pm On Sep 14, 2021
tiswell:
China and weird names sad
it is Korea bro
Re: David Yong-gi Cho, Founder Of South Korea's Yoido Megachurch Dies At 85 by Patriotic9ja(m): 1:24pm On Sep 14, 2021
May his gentle soul rest in peace. He lived an impactful life. What a feat!!!
Re: David Yong-gi Cho, Founder Of South Korea's Yoido Megachurch Dies At 85 by SKYHIGHfx: 1:27pm On Sep 14, 2021
::::::
Re: David Yong-gi Cho, Founder Of South Korea's Yoido Megachurch Dies At 85 by SKYHIGHfx: 1:28pm On Sep 14, 2021
OtemAtum:
All pastors in the world, including the early founders of Christianity always have the statement below in common.
[b]

Rest in Unconsciousness with Jehovah, Allah, Moloch etc in the spiritual cage till year 3016.

You and your fake fictional tales
Re: David Yong-gi Cho, Founder Of South Korea's Yoido Megachurch Dies At 85 by inumidun2010(m): 1:30pm On Sep 14, 2021
MissionaryArchi:

Do you have the soft copy, maybe you can help so i can be blessed with it too. Thank you

Get the Pdf at Pdfdrive.com

2 Likes

Re: David Yong-gi Cho, Founder Of South Korea's Yoido Megachurch Dies At 85 by bolacode: 1:31pm On Sep 14, 2021
Holy Spirit My Senior Partner!
Re: David Yong-gi Cho, Founder Of South Korea's Yoido Megachurch Dies At 85 by chukwuibuipob: 1:32pm On Sep 14, 2021
sad embarassed sleep Well pa Yong
Re: David Yong-gi Cho, Founder Of South Korea's Yoido Megachurch Dies At 85 by Timfreds(m): 1:38pm On Sep 14, 2021
A world Apostle has gone Home.
He affected the world for Christ.
Glory to God!

1 Like

Re: David Yong-gi Cho, Founder Of South Korea's Yoido Megachurch Dies At 85 by aviara: 1:49pm On Sep 14, 2021
He was a great man of God. He pioneered the church cell system which resulted in geometric church growth.

2 Likes

Re: David Yong-gi Cho, Founder Of South Korea's Yoido Megachurch Dies At 85 by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 1:53pm On Sep 14, 2021
Another pastorprenual businesman slave master bite the dust. Nothing more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Yong-gi Cho, Founder Of South Korea's Yoido Megachurch Dies At 85 by ogelekpomgam(m): 1:54pm On Sep 14, 2021
cry..He converted many south Koreans from Buddhism to Christianity.South Korea known now to be Christian country.The 4th dimension man.

2 Likes

Re: David Yong-gi Cho, Founder Of South Korea's Yoido Megachurch Dies At 85 by Osashalom: 2:01pm On Sep 14, 2021
Farewell to you Reverend Dr David Y. Cho. A general indeed, you made your mark, got the rank and today you receive the crown of life and a standing ovation in heaven. I rise with the saints to salute you father of our faith. The home cell pioneer, the father of mega church and church growth. May your mantle find full expression in my life and ministry and several others in Jesus name. Thank you for heeding the call of the Lord. Remain eternally blessed man of God.

1 Like

Re: David Yong-gi Cho, Founder Of South Korea's Yoido Megachurch Dies At 85 by BarrElChapo(m): 2:06pm On Sep 14, 2021
rest in peace
Re: David Yong-gi Cho, Founder Of South Korea's Yoido Megachurch Dies At 85 by Piptocoin: 2:10pm On Sep 14, 2021
The General of the Lord's latter day army has gone home. It is home sweet home for a mighty saint with the angels heralding his homecoming with loud trumpets of joy and welcome. To him is reserved the soul winner's crown and the crown of righteousness. It is very sad that the vacuum he left physically may be impossible to fill but the General is home finally. He has entered the rest of the Lord. Will miss him dearly.
Re: David Yong-gi Cho, Founder Of South Korea's Yoido Megachurch Dies At 85 by izubext007: 2:14pm On Sep 14, 2021
Oyedepo best friend.
Re: David Yong-gi Cho, Founder Of South Korea's Yoido Megachurch Dies At 85 by Johncuppa(m): 2:15pm On Sep 14, 2021
The general is gone.
The first book I read was his, and it turned me loosed.
Til we meet to part no more, David - Paul Yongi Cho.

Re: David Yong-gi Cho, Founder Of South Korea's Yoido Megachurch Dies At 85 by Johncuppa(m): 2:30pm On Sep 14, 2021
C505:

Do you have the book? I have the Holy Spirit my senior partner i can lend you.
The soft copy is free to download on Christians e-library.

1 Like

Re: David Yong-gi Cho, Founder Of South Korea's Yoido Megachurch Dies At 85 by TheDemola: 2:30pm On Sep 14, 2021
Prettychild:

May his soul rest in peace
amen
Re: David Yong-gi Cho, Founder Of South Korea's Yoido Megachurch Dies At 85 by faithfull18(f): 2:30pm On Sep 14, 2021
Life well lived, only what is done for Christ counts.

1 Like

Re: David Yong-gi Cho, Founder Of South Korea's Yoido Megachurch Dies At 85 by OBA117(m): 2:31pm On Sep 14, 2021
TheDemola:

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/09/14/asia/cho-yong-gi-yoido-megachurch-death-intl-hnk/index.html?utm_term=link&utm_medium=social&utm_content=2021-09-14T07%3A15%3A07&utm_source=twCNN

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44

The memory of the righteous is blessed. Rest on God's general.

2 Likes

Re: David Yong-gi Cho, Founder Of South Korea's Yoido Megachurch Dies At 85 by Oracleforce: 2:35pm On Sep 14, 2021
Since some of the foolish agnostics on this platform don't know this MOD they have nothing much to say....they will.avoid this thread like Ebola but the moment they hear Oyedepo or Adeboye, those MOD are their selling point...talking like rabid dogs...

Shameful people everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anthony Okogie's Open Letter To Buhari / Pastor Nike Adeyemi Dancing Zanku And Leg Work / Prophet T.B. Joshua: "Pray Against Interruption Of Democracy In Nigeria"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.