Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

The Iphone 13 Is Boring - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Iphone 13 Is Boring (6532 Views)

See Why The Iphone 13 Is The Worst Phone Released By Apple! Don't Buy It Abeg / See How Much It Cost Apple To Make The Iphone 10 / Funniest Meme Reactions To The Iphone X And Iphone 8 Launch Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Iphone 13 Is Boring by dicksonotieno(m): 11:13pm On Sep 14, 2021
I don’t know what I expected, especially given the leaks which had shown us everything. But the whole event was pretty underwhelming >>>>>>> https://tech-ish.com/2021/09/14/iphone-13-is-boring/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Iphone 13 Is Boring by Teejay13(m): 5:16am On Sep 15, 2021
Wow, this is gonna be mad o!
Re: The Iphone 13 Is Boring by Youngboss54(m): 7:51am On Sep 15, 2021
Apple died when Steve jobs died

4 Likes

Re: The Iphone 13 Is Boring by Benjaniblinks(m): 8:06am On Sep 15, 2021
Youngboss54:
Funny, the same iPhone a Nigerian Can die for. There is a thread where someone requested to add money to his android phone for an iPhone 5 undecided

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Iphone 13 Is Boring by OgatheTop: 10:03am On Sep 15, 2021
Youngboss54:

Careless unfounded talk

18 Likes

Re: The Iphone 13 Is Boring by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 15, 2021
I still don't understand how apple does it. They just sell the same exact phone as last year, move the camera around and the whole world starts scrambling for it.

With all the disadvantages like lack of in screen fingerprint scanner, big notch, small battery etc. It's almost as if their fans are 'hypnotised'.
I mean, I can understand if people just like apple phones and decide to wait till there is a drastic change in design, but switching from 11 to 12 and now 13 is just crazy. Almost same design and spec for a ridiculous price.

I really admire the apple marketing team, those guys are geniuses. You don't need to do illegal stuff to scam people.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Iphone 13 Is Boring by SunshineHQ(m): 10:16am On Sep 15, 2021
im not crazy about the cameras ahswear, its dis iphone 5 type of design that gets me. may xiaomi copy something like this ijn

1 Like

Re: The Iphone 13 Is Boring by skywalker240(m): 10:33am On Sep 15, 2021
While i wont argue it, people like dicksonotieno should not be the one to speak for us.

its just like pot calling kettle black.

same you was praising a certain stupid 2019 helio G95 chipped device that retailed for 228k, so go and sit your ass down in a corner. No pun.

5 Likes

Re: The Iphone 13 Is Boring by SunshineHQ(m): 10:39am On Sep 15, 2021
skywalker240:
While i wont argue it, people like dicksonotieno should not be the one to speak for us.

its just like pot calling kettle black.

same you was praising a certain stupid 2019 helio G95 chipped device that retailed for 228k, so go and sit your ass down in a corner. No pun.
na only mediatek chip dey totori deir bodygrin

1 Like

Re: The Iphone 13 Is Boring by Ernerstdavid55(m): 10:46am On Sep 15, 2021
So boring.

My view is this,there is alot of iphone users in nigeria hence the desire and rush for it,it baffles me that nigeria being the poverty capital of the world still can not produce touch light odinary touch light.

My verdit : trash is this iphone 13 am more trash is a nigerian who buys it
Re: The Iphone 13 Is Boring by Ernerstdavid55(m): 10:46am On Sep 15, 2021
I want to stress this very much becouse i am pained alot am not happy for this nation at all.

Things nigeria can not produce as a country
Toothpic
Lighter wich is 150 naira now
Phone pouch
Radio odinary radio
Bloutooth spekars
Eletric hand fan
Earphones
And so on the list is so damn long

1 Like

Re: The Iphone 13 Is Boring by WibusJaga: 10:47am On Sep 15, 2021
The Apple brand is so powerful and remains a status symbol. Even with minimal changes to previous model, market is guaranteed in spite of the premium pricing.

7 Likes

Re: The Iphone 13 Is Boring by Ernerstdavid55(m): 10:52am On Sep 15, 2021
I am not finish yet seeing they way scamming is like good thing now in this country makes me sad,becouse even to lie to somebody makes my heart beat fast talkless of scam my point is dis
Why do we love evil in this damn nation is it becouse we are blacks...if u tell a nigerian dat we can build a factory nd help our comunity he will tell u dat emeka just cashout with yahoo yahoo na me go come carry last...wat a way to think God help us o

2 Likes

Re: The Iphone 13 Is Boring by Ernerstdavid55(m): 11:02am On Sep 15, 2021
Funny enough those things i mention above are the most used and the most saling produce in this damn country.

And dem no dey last at all na every month i dey buy touchlight for dis country calculate,wat about lighter ,wat about earphones dat wan na everyweek e dey cut i buy another one this little things consume more money dan our nationale bughet itself.

Who is gaining china
Who is losing nigeria

1 Like

Re: The Iphone 13 Is Boring by Ola17: 11:06am On Sep 15, 2021
Benjaniblinks:

Funny, the same iPhone a Nigerian Can die for. There is a thread where someone requested to add money to his android phone for an iPhone 5 undecided

grin
I’ve come to understand that most people badmouthing iPhones haven’t used it before and are just doing so because other people are doing same.

Btw, just discovered yesterday that my iPhone of 2 years 8 months uses dual sim shocked

2 Likes

Re: The Iphone 13 Is Boring by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 15, 2021
Very boring...there’s no way I’m upgrading from this 12 wey I buy so in the next 6 years, except I see major changes...I still have my iPhone 6 of how many years and it still serves me well...

No be must to release phone every year...

4 Likes

Re: The Iphone 13 Is Boring by bencarson007(m): 12:35pm On Sep 15, 2021
Na we dey Bleep up
Re: The Iphone 13 Is Boring by shogsman(m): 12:36pm On Sep 15, 2021
Watch as stupid Nigerian youths rush a recycled crap over and over again.
Still no dash charge
Still has notch
No charger
No 8k video recording for a 700k phone
Re: The Iphone 13 Is Boring by Youngboss54(m): 1:03pm On Sep 15, 2021
OgatheTop:

Careless unfounded talk
In your bid to sound like a savage, you ended up making a complete and utter fool of yourself. Learn to comprehend and ask questions where necessary. If you've been following apple since the passing away of Steve jobs, you would note that nothing new or worthy of being termed an innovation has been made. No new feature, tech. Rather while the world moves on, they chose to stick to outdated designs just so as not to seem as copying android. Refresh rates that has being a feature on even low end and midrange phones, is what apple just introduced, and it's still limited to the pro series.
But please do well to tell me what new feature is on the iPhone 13 series that may be considered new or groundbreaking
That's what I mean by apple died when Steve jobs died

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Iphone 13 Is Boring by Youngboss54(m): 1:14pm On Sep 15, 2021
TheN1:
I still don't understand how apple does it. They just sell the same exact phone as last year, move the camera around and the whole world starts scrambling for it.

With all the disadvantages like lack of in screen fingerprint scanner, big notch, small battery etc. It's almost as if their fans are 'hypnotised'.
I mean, I can understand if people just like apple phones and decide to wait till there is a drastic change in design, but switching from 11 to 12 and now 13 is just crazy. Almost same design and spec for a ridiculous price.

I really admire the apple marketing team, those guys are geniuses. You don't need to do illegal stuff to scam people.
Ma gee, you get the point. And that's what I meant when I said apple died when Steve jobs died, but one apple Buffon fanboy quickly quoted me with "careless talk" . same old design, same camera setup, asides a new chipset and refresh rate. Refresh rate that even transion puts on low end devices this days.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Iphone 13 Is Boring by OgatheTop: 1:54pm On Sep 15, 2021
Youngboss54:

In your bid to sound like a savage, you ended up making a complete and utter fool of yourself. Learn to comprehend and ask questions where necessary. If you've been following apple since the passing away of Steve jobs, you would note that nothing new or worthy of being termed an innovation has been made. No new feature, tech. Rather while the world moves on, they chose to stick to outdated designs just so as not to seem as copying android. Refresh rates that has being a feature on even low end and midrange phones, is what apple just introduced, and it's still limited to the pro series.
But please do well to tell me what new feature is on the iPhone 13 series that may be considered new or groundbreaking
That's what I mean by apple died when Steve jobs died

You are ignorant!

1 Like

Re: The Iphone 13 Is Boring by Youngboss54(m): 2:29pm On Sep 15, 2021
OgatheTop:

You are ignorant!
And you're being stupid
Re: The Iphone 13 Is Boring by skywalker240(m): 3:12pm On Sep 15, 2021
SunshineHQ:
na only mediatek chip dey totori deir bodygrin
grin

Not like am ignoring the message and attacking the messenger oo

but the truth be say, the messanger na hypocrite. grin

he said iphone 13 is boring, same nigga was praising phat x with a 2019 midrange soc retailed for the price of a 2021 high end chipped device

is that not a boring mentality?
Re: The Iphone 13 Is Boring by Flytime: 3:33pm On Sep 15, 2021
TheN1:

the 13 was more like a 12s just like the 6s and xs was identical on appearance to the 6 and x

The event announcing the device was boring and nothing impressive was showed

They should have named it 12s,that would have been more justified given the s reputation

The only difference in the appearance is the 13 and 13 mini with a different camera placement not that it makes upgrading from a 12 justify able but the 13 pro and pro max looks the same

2 Likes

Re: The Iphone 13 Is Boring by samsard(m): 3:36pm On Sep 15, 2021
Most Apple users will use their iPhones for a while. It's not reasonable upgrading every year. But I noticed Android users prefer loud specs rather than the slow upgrade and fine-tuning Apple does.

2 Likes

Re: The Iphone 13 Is Boring by emakind(m): 3:56pm On Sep 15, 2021
samsard:
Most Apple users will use their iPhones for a while. It's not reasonable upgrading every year. But I noticed Android users prefer loud specs rather than the slow upgrade and fine-tuning Apple does.

U making sense.. Android users wanna see the upgrade being visible and not just some over talked specs.. Physically theres no difference between the 12 and 13 pro xcept for the minimal internals or software..
Some dudes will sell their 12pro max to get the 13pro max only to realise there's no big deal bout it..

1 Like

Re: The Iphone 13 Is Boring by Lamanii22(f): 4:17pm On Sep 15, 2021
Youngboss54:

You don't know what you're saying ... I'm still saving up to buy an iphone lol

1 Like

Re: The Iphone 13 Is Boring by Youngboss54(m): 4:41pm On Sep 15, 2021
Lamanii22:

You don't know what you're saying ... I'm still saving up to buy an iphone lol
All I'm saying is there's been no new innovation from iPhone as of late. The iPhone 12 wasn't completely different from the 11 save for the a14 chipset and 5g. The 13 too, save for the smaller notch, and higher screen refresh rate. IPhone has always been a premium brand and I respect the fact that they produce solid devices but it's high time they come up with something different. Come on this is 2021 and we are just seeing features that Android started enjoying since 2018 or so.

1 Like

Re: The Iphone 13 Is Boring by KrazyDave16(m): 4:49pm On Sep 15, 2021
Ola17:

grin
I’ve come to understand that most people badmouthing iPhones haven’t used it before and are just doing so because other people are doing same.

Btw, just discovered yesterday that my iPhone of 2 years 8 months uses dual sim shocked

@bolded... I'm itching for some snide comment bout this your discovery but nah... Depends on the network u using you can activate the esim and guessing its an xs or xr as I remember people going gaga over it but implementation was rather slow by our carriers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N18,000 5.5 Inches 3GB RAM Android 5.1 Phone pix / MTN Network Back In Numan & Adamawa State! Thank God. Borno, Yobe Any News? / Unlimited Glo 48 Hour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.