Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

400 Level Benue University Student Impregantes 14-Year-Old Girl - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 400 Level Benue University Student Impregantes 14-Year-Old Girl (29927 Views)

Erekaa Naomi Dooshima: Missing Benue University Student Found Dead / Cultists Kill Final Year Benue University Student & Anti-Cultism Campaigner / Tyonor Smith: Benue University Students Protest Over Shooting Of Student Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 400 Level Benue University Student Impregantes 14-Year-Old Girl by BigDawsNet: 6:35pm On Sep 15, 2021
grin

Chai Nigerians nacking underage

Una mate for MIT has since played a key role in the development of modern technology and science....
Re: 400 Level Benue University Student Impregantes 14-Year-Old Girl by nyiamfrank: 6:36pm On Sep 15, 2021
Ortom
Re: 400 Level Benue University Student Impregantes 14-Year-Old Girl by AutoChick4U(f): 6:36pm On Sep 15, 2021
Is it too difficult to slap a teenager that gives u weird green light as a man? Wooze her eye and that nonsense will stop

1 Like

Re: 400 Level Benue University Student Impregantes 14-Year-Old Girl by Omoluabi16(m): 6:37pm On Sep 15, 2021
These kids.. they need to be properly guided. The movies they see, music they hear is sex sex and erotism. I feel sorry for them.

3 Likes

Re: 400 Level Benue University Student Impregantes 14-Year-Old Girl by Hassanmaye(m): 6:37pm On Sep 15, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Look at what the Mechanical engineer turned national Buffon is saying! The mischievous he-goat no know say e don 4cup. In the eyes of the law: HE IS TOTALLY GUILTY!!!
That girl is NOT going to jail/prison. She will only face some form of difficulty and ridicule from people she knows. She and the baby will be MOSTLY catered for by both families, while the most responsibilities will lay on that he-goat's family members. That boy is FINISHED, especially now that human right and his school is involved. Crimes against minors, especially females is one of the most hated crimes in prison. Those inmates will even insert broomsticks into his penis hole (*shrugs while grabbing my penis*).
The moment he enters prison, trust me HE IS FINISHED. Look at how a 400-level Mechanical engineering student just decided to ruin his life, after all the years of suffering and hard work from him and his parents.

The mother and village head should also be arrested for trying to cover up such crime. The officers should put a rope around the village head's neck, then drag him like a stubborn goat all the way from his house to the station.
This is what a Man get when he can't control his third leg
Re: 400 Level Benue University Student Impregantes 14-Year-Old Girl by pegix(m): 6:37pm On Sep 15, 2021
We dont need more kids in this country much less unwanted kids undecided
Re: 400 Level Benue University Student Impregantes 14-Year-Old Girl by zinaunreal(m): 6:39pm On Sep 15, 2021
Their age difference is not much so??
Re: 400 Level Benue University Student Impregantes 14-Year-Old Girl by adecz: 6:39pm On Sep 15, 2021
�����

Once small gehls taste that
forbidden cassava, them no go
fit do without am again.. ☺️☺️☺️

Na dem sabi styles pass 40 year old
woman, thanks to internet porrn.
Re: 400 Level Benue University Student Impregantes 14-Year-Old Girl by babaRUNtinz(m): 6:40pm On Sep 15, 2021
Guyman don chop belleful nah, na now e go know say difference dey between 6 and Half Dozen
Re: 400 Level Benue University Student Impregantes 14-Year-Old Girl by McOluOmo: 6:43pm On Sep 15, 2021
Bahd creation

Re: 400 Level Benue University Student Impregantes 14-Year-Old Girl by phadul: 6:43pm On Sep 15, 2021
let them join them in marriage
Re: 400 Level Benue University Student Impregantes 14-Year-Old Girl by bluefilm: 6:49pm On Sep 15, 2021
Okotorigba
Re: 400 Level Benue University Student Impregantes 14-Year-Old Girl by UndauntedYOCA(f): 6:52pm On Sep 15, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Look at what the Mechanical engineer turned national Buffon is saying! The mischievous he-goat no know say e don 4cup. In the eyes of the law: HE IS TOTALLY GUILTY!!!
That girl is NOT going to jail/prison. She will only face some form of difficulty and ridicule from people she knows. She and the baby will be MOSTLY catered for by both families, while the most responsibilities will lay on that he-goat's family members. That boy is FINISHED, especially now that human right and his school is involved. Crimes against minors, especially females is one of the most hated crimes in prison. Those inmates will even insert broomsticks into his penis hole (*shrugs while grabbing my penis*).
The moment he enters prison, trust me HE IS FINISHED. Look at how a 400-level Mechanical engineering student just decided to ruin his life, after all the years of suffering and hard work from him and his parents.

The mother and village head should also be arrested for trying to cover up such crime. The officers should put a rope around the village head's neck, then drag him like a stubborn goat all the way from his house to the station.

Chief chief, be calming down.
Re: 400 Level Benue University Student Impregantes 14-Year-Old Girl by Mariezaza1(m): 6:55pm On Sep 15, 2021
TheWolfen:
Benue? Not surprise. If I talk now people from that place might find my comment insultive but nah true. Fvck fvck fvck. Na wa o
I from dia but no be lie you talk grin cheesy
Re: 400 Level Benue University Student Impregantes 14-Year-Old Girl by DMCY: 6:58pm On Sep 15, 2021
CampussNews:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/400-level-benue-varsity-student-allegedly-impregnates-14-year-old/%3famp

I think if the pregnancy is still at the early stage say a month, they better flush it ASAP so they won’t destroy the girls life then drag that stupid paedophile to a minimum of 40yrs jail term.

Just my 2 cents

1 Like

Re: 400 Level Benue University Student Impregantes 14-Year-Old Girl by dragunov: 6:59pm On Sep 15, 2021
CampussNews:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/400-level-benue-varsity-student-allegedly-impregnates-14-year-old/%3famp

This is not a rape case. Who leaves her room at 10pm and comes back at 5am, except a girl who is obviously enjoying the escapade.
Re: 400 Level Benue University Student Impregantes 14-Year-Old Girl by Sharatan(m): 7:05pm On Sep 15, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Shey na d village head commit d crime ni?

Re: 400 Level Benue University Student Impregantes 14-Year-Old Girl by bleskid: 7:05pm On Sep 15, 2021
it is fredera University of agriculture makurdi not benue state University makurdi
Re: 400 Level Benue University Student Impregantes 14-Year-Old Girl by ChiefSosa(m): 7:07pm On Sep 15, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

Chief chief, be calming down.
Lol, my madam, don't mind me joor.... I just hate nonsense. The boy committed such a stupid crime.

1 Like

Re: 400 Level Benue University Student Impregantes 14-Year-Old Girl by izubext007: 7:10pm On Sep 15, 2021
GOFRONT:
At 14, she's started sneaking out of the house in the dead of the night to go receive Vit.D from broda Michael

And when caught, she used the line: I went to urinate.......at 14...... At 14....ooh
The aunty who her sneaking out and wait patiently for her to return tilll 5 am is still to be blame.

1 Like

Re: 400 Level Benue University Student Impregantes 14-Year-Old Girl by ChiefSosa(m): 7:11pm On Sep 15, 2021
Sharatan:

Shey na d village head commit d crime ni?
Lol, he was trying to cover up the crime. He should be given 50 lashes of koboko on his penis.

1 Like

Re: 400 Level Benue University Student Impregantes 14-Year-Old Girl by UndauntedYOCA(f): 7:12pm On Sep 15, 2021
ChiefSosa:

I get you! But, it creeps me out for AOC to be around 14. It's even more creepy that the AOC in Nigeria was once 11.
Age 16/17 is manageable, especially for a girl. You know guys tend to have sex earlier than girls, so theirs is a bit different.
Parents really do have a lot to do, especially now that everything is getting crazier by the day. Even small children are acting all grown up now.
Although, the society is getting crazy, but we still have parents that's still raising their kids well. Parents need to monitor their kids' gadgets, entertainment types, kind of friends, etc Parents also need to be open minded and give listening ears to their kids, so that whenever the kid does something wrong, he/she will be confident enough to tell the parents, then the parents will help the child make better decisions next time.

I have a new diary on something like this (sexual assaults).
I also intend creating a thread with regards sex and kids when I'm chanced.

2 Likes

Re: 400 Level Benue University Student Impregantes 14-Year-Old Girl by austinbuba: 7:18pm On Sep 15, 2021
CampussNews:

Poor Michael Nyitor have just wasted his 4 yrs uni year for sex. I'm sure d uni will expel him.
Re: 400 Level Benue University Student Impregantes 14-Year-Old Girl by UndauntedYOCA(f): 7:18pm On Sep 15, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Lol, my madam, don't mind me joor.... I just hate nonsense. The boy committed such a stupid crime.
Very silly crime.
I am not shocked because I served in Benue state and I saw a lot there. I'm even working towards relocating 2 girls from that state, I pray to have money soon so I can get them out of there. Girls get married as early as 10, one of the mums of my girls there told me her mum had her pretty young. I used to go to their hut almost everyday to ensure they were fine. The mum is in her 30s and already has grandchildren. I think she had her first child when she was 10/12 sha.
I cannot begin to write the crazy things hat happen in Benue.
One of the girls I intend relocating once I have money called me around last month to tell me a man is already wooing her (I am old her she must always call me to report things like this), her mother is in support, she's only 16 and I'm really worried for her. I can't wait to have money to relocate them and give them better lives. The other girl is 13 or so.
Things like this happen everyday in Benue state and is one of the worst places to have a girl child.

3 Likes

Re: 400 Level Benue University Student Impregantes 14-Year-Old Girl by ObiaboAdoka(m): 7:22pm On Sep 15, 2021
GOFRONT:
At 14, she's started sneaking out of the house in the dead of the night to go receive Vit.D from broda Michael

And when caught, she used the line: I went to urinate.......at 14...... At 14....ooh
Tiv girl of 11 done d knack light IndecentStar. Talk more of a girl of 14.
Re: 400 Level Benue University Student Impregantes 14-Year-Old Girl by ChiefSosa(m): 7:24pm On Sep 15, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

I have a new diary on something like this (sexual assaults).
I also intend creating a thread with regards sex and kids when I'm chanced.
That's real cool! Kindly, mention me when you've got them ready; would like to read.

1 Like

Re: 400 Level Benue University Student Impregantes 14-Year-Old Girl by ParkleElegant: 7:29pm On Sep 15, 2021
GOFRONT:

I swear e shock me
Re: 400 Level Benue University Student Impregantes 14-Year-Old Girl by xreal: 7:34pm On Sep 15, 2021
Congratulations to the couple.
Re: 400 Level Benue University Student Impregantes 14-Year-Old Girl by ModeEbo(m): 7:37pm On Sep 15, 2021
When dick dey sweet like sugar grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Opinion: Top 10 Polytechnics In Nigeria / Female SS2 Student Who Returned Lost N18,000 In Ogun Gets N200,000 Reward.Photos / Student Slit Neck Of Junior Colleague Over Refusal To Run Errand In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.