Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? (38236 Views)

My Wife’s Promiscuity Has No Bound – Man Tells Court / I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? / 61-Year-Old Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 40 Years In Marriage. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? by NairaMaster1(m): 3:56pm On Sep 17, 2021
Lamanii22:
I noticed recently that whatever my husband likes is what I like, for example, I originally use FCMB and my partner uses zenith, immediately I opened an account with zenith... Another one, I listen to foreign classic songs basically while my partner's more into Tupac and Orlando owoh, I totally love those songs now... I don't eat fufu before but I'm liking it now lol.....

There's TRUE love.

1 Like

Re: Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? by Kennedy97: 3:57pm On Sep 17, 2021
Lamanii22:
I noticed recently that whatever my husband likes is what I like, for example, I originally use FCMB and my partner uses zenith, immediately I opened an account with zenith... Another one, I listen to foreign classic songs basically while my partner's more into Tupac and Orlando owoh, I totally love those songs now... I don't eat fufu before but I'm liking it now lol.....

Not chemistry just marriage

You have not had reasons to listen or eat those things before, because of your partner you did and it turned out to be things you like.

But op I am more concerned about you following over half of the registed members here?

How you take do am cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 17, 2021
bukatyne:

It will not clear in Jesus name.

Her husband would never do anything that would cause her to lose her sweetness and nectar. Amen.

Una don come undecided

Amen my Darling.
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? by SarutobiEky(m): 3:58pm On Sep 17, 2021
Mercychen:
It's a bond. Once you share a bond with someone, you begin to like what

Nope, I disagree. This type here stems from the affection in the bond you share with this fellow. Where acting, sounding and doing everything like them gives you that special joy. It's not just something you do with anyone you're not in love with or a casual friend.
There has to be a bond.

You no go understand.

Ewo! First To Comment!

Celebrations galore for me.
who bond epp? Who love epp? sad lipsrsealed
Re: Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? by TenQ: 3:59pm On Sep 17, 2021
Lamanii22:
Yes in marriage you blend and adjust many times unconsciously.
He picks some of you and you pick some of his especially where love is still being built.

1 Like

Re: Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? by awa(m): 4:00pm On Sep 17, 2021
E never tey una marry and possibly without many children for now... Relax first

1 Like

Re: Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 17, 2021
SarutobiEky:
who bond epp? Who love epp? sad lipsrsealed

It helps the body, soul and spirit while it lasts. tongue
Re: Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? by socialmediaman: 4:02pm On Sep 17, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

Newly married??

It wears off don't worry

Experience here is speaking lol grin

1 Like

Re: Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? by Elidrisy20: 4:02pm On Sep 17, 2021
Yeah it's called Dickology cool

1 Like

Re: Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? by bmdmix11: 4:03pm On Sep 17, 2021
Lamanii22:
she
Re: Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? by PraisesPblaze(m): 4:05pm On Sep 17, 2021
GorillaApp:

Well...

Na love dey shack you.

E go clear grin

Why na? Wish am well. Lol.

OP are u married?
Re: Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? by SarutobiEky(m): 4:05pm On Sep 17, 2021
Mercychen:

It helps the body, soul and spirit while it lasts. tongue
mtchewwwwwwwssw! cry e no even dey last forever. Abegi..make love go play for shit

1 Like

Re: Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? by womenareapess: 4:06pm On Sep 17, 2021
Lamanii22:
anything that comes out of the mouth of a Naija women should be classified as void and useless undecided

1 Like

Re: Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? by SarutobiEky(m): 4:07pm On Sep 17, 2021
womenareapess:
anything that comes out of the mouth of a Naija women should be classified as void and useless undecided
Haha.
Re: Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? by MummyD2020(f): 4:08pm On Sep 17, 2021
Lamanii22:

Its a beautiful thing. But babe, how old is this relationship again?

3 Likes

Re: Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? by zedman1(m): 4:10pm On Sep 17, 2021
Richy4:

You guys are soulmate... I wish we could see something like this on front page.. Not bad news on who divorced who.. who's relationship crashed...I guess they might think yea, it happens and not newsworthy

Wishing you the best dear..
There's something even deeper than soulmates... It's called twin flames. Most people do no know about these stuffs so they think some persons are crazy when they see couples bonding so intensely.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? by humilitypays(m): 4:11pm On Sep 17, 2021
Lamanii22:
When a lady marries her dream man....she even changes her own schedule to please him.

The truth is, your husband was your dream man......so you are still excited you got such a man.......this only applies to women.....it is nature at work.....you aren't the one causing it, its natural.

A woman's desire in life is to please her husband......forget the gra gra feminists (men-haters) are doing....they are unlucky with meeting the right men, which pushed them into hating all men for no reason.

5 Likes

Re: Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 17, 2021
Lamanii22:

Nothing way Musa nor go hear for gate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? by xreal: 4:19pm On Sep 17, 2021
Lamanii22:

That's what happens in a marriage where love exists.

Take a look at yourself in the mirror... can't you see the facial resemblance? Even your husband don dey begin resemble you.

May God continue to bless your marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? by 24brains(m): 4:23pm On Sep 17, 2021
Lamanii22:
married women have no choice than to stick to their husband way of life for peace to reign.

Wonder why they bear their husband's name and abandon their dad's?

A man who has all female children is bound to lose his name in no course.

1 Like

Re: Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? by Lamanii22(f): 4:24pm On Sep 17, 2021
poik:

He has a strong frame.
You are in his frame, because you love him.
You have bonded with him, most probably because there has been some sex.
Please tell me you are married.

Girls,keep yourselves for your husbands. It will pay you better.

I am married
Re: Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? by 1Bishop(m): 4:26pm On Sep 17, 2021
Lamanii22:

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? by 10mobile: 4:26pm On Sep 17, 2021
Lamanii22:
I am happy for you. I pray that it remains permanent. I also connect to and attract that grace you carry, ie. the grace for meeting true love NOW in Jesus's name.

1 Like

Re: Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? by SeriouslySense(m): 4:27pm On Sep 17, 2021
Its genuine Love at work, you are taking time to take interest in whats your partner likes, because you like you partner and you may also trully have also taken interest in those things too, maybe you were not exposed on those things before.
Re: Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? by SmartyPants(m): 4:27pm On Sep 17, 2021
Mercychen:
It's a bond. Once you share a bond with someone, you begin to like what they like.
Act and sound like them sometimes.

Even when they do the stupidest things, it looks good to you just because you have become a part of them and vice versa.

Love is a powerful thing.

Nope, I disagree. This type here stems from the affection in the bond you share with this fellow. Where acting, sounding and doing everything like them gives you that special joy. It's not just something you do with anyone you're not in love with or a casual friend.
There has to be a bond.

You no go understand.

Wow! First To Comment!

Celebrations galore for me.

Neither of you are entirely right or wrong.

He is right in that it is indeed a phenomenon known as mirroring, and this explains why a couple will look like each other after some time. It is because they start to mimic each other's facial expressions.

Now you are right in that this only happens when you like the other person or there is a bond.

1 Like

Re: Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 17, 2021
SmartyPants:

Neither of you are entirely right or wrong.

He is right in that it is indeed a phenomenon known as mirroring, and this explains why a couple will look like each other after some time. It is because they start to mimic each other's facial expressions.

Now you are right in that this only happens when you like the other person or there is a bond.

You garrit!
Case settled.

1 Like

Re: Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? by 24brains(m): 4:30pm On Sep 17, 2021
SarutobiEky:
mtchewwwwwwwssw! cry e no even dey last forever. Abegi..make love go play for shit
i always tell them not to argue with experience which is the best teacher. Marriage na scam for men but dream come true for women.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? by Newboss(m): 4:30pm On Sep 17, 2021
This one mumu never do. Na mathematics, no be chemistry.

Your eyes go clear soon.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? by Noblewealth(m): 4:30pm On Sep 17, 2021
Bonds occurs when there is true love, the partners will sometimes lookalike like siblings whilst some execute and say something coincidence.. op for the marriage/relationship to wax stronger stay away from social media love coach and their tout..

1 Like

Re: Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? by SeriouslySense(m): 4:30pm On Sep 17, 2021
talking about losing oneself, in the sense of one's core values that are protective, not in the sense of individual growth or learning.
koyyess:

It happens in friendships too. Nothing special there. He is indirectly influencing you. I do hope you don't completely lose yourself in the process. Everything should have limits.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Told My Hubby To Stop Using My Money.am I Wrong? / Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) / Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.