Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,944 members, 7,835,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Osas Ighodaro, TY Bello, Alex Ekubo Joins Infinix To Launch Infinix Zero X Today - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osas Ighodaro, TY Bello, Alex Ekubo Joins Infinix To Launch Infinix Zero X Today (25499 Views)

TY Bello's University Of Lagos (1997 Throwback Photo) / TY Bello: If I Reduce My Hair, I May Lose My Balance / TY Bello Celebrates 40th Birthday With Bedroom Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osas Ighodaro, TY Bello, Alex Ekubo Joins Infinix To Launch Infinix Zero X Today by skywalker240(m): 10:09pm On Sep 15, 2021
atheistandproud:

They want to trend too na
Trending is not by force na. grin
Re: Osas Ighodaro, TY Bello, Alex Ekubo Joins Infinix To Launch Infinix Zero X Today by Timmyik: 10:47pm On Sep 15, 2021
gentle136:
Please which good phone can one get around 65k?

Samsung galaxy A70
4000maH
Lagos
Re: Osas Ighodaro, TY Bello, Alex Ekubo Joins Infinix To Launch Infinix Zero X Today by samueloyem19: 5:06am On Sep 16, 2021
This is a great new launch from Infinix. I love the full-HD+ AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate. Plus it also has three back cameras and a very amazing Helio G95 gaming processor with 8GB RAM
Re: Osas Ighodaro, TY Bello, Alex Ekubo Joins Infinix To Launch Infinix Zero X Today by bennyefosa19: 12:31pm On Sep 16, 2021
I like the infinix zero x because of its gaming capabilities with the display, refresh rate, long battery and helio G95 SoC.
Re: Osas Ighodaro, TY Bello, Alex Ekubo Joins Infinix To Launch Infinix Zero X Today by Yourfav: 1:17pm On Sep 17, 2021
firstratedcitiz:
The manufacturers of Tecno and Infinix harp on camera quality as selling point for these phones. But without a strong processor, like Snapdragon, these phones are still inferior to superior competitors like Samsung, iPhone, Google Pixel, Huawei, etc. In their outward appearance, the Tecno/Infinix devices are just beautiful phones with inferior interiors.
yet someone can use a tecno phone for 3 years+ and you're saying it's interior is inferior
Re: Osas Ighodaro, TY Bello, Alex Ekubo Joins Infinix To Launch Infinix Zero X Today by firstratedcitiz(m): 1:36pm On Sep 17, 2021
Yourfav:
yet someone can use a tecno phone for 3 years+ and you're saying it's interior is inferior
It's not how long, but how well.
Re: Osas Ighodaro, TY Bello, Alex Ekubo Joins Infinix To Launch Infinix Zero X Today by Yourfav: 3:33pm On Sep 17, 2021
firstratedcitiz:

It's not how long, but how well.
if it's not serving well, no be to change am? Lol
Re: Osas Ighodaro, TY Bello, Alex Ekubo Joins Infinix To Launch Infinix Zero X Today by EcheijaOne(m): 7:17am On Sep 18, 2021
udoka55555:
Omo

Phone this, phone that....

When country man dey find money to buy foodstuffs.....

If the phone is not generating money for me....I ain't buying it ...

I go use the money buy suya for "UNIVERSITY OF SUYA"...IKEJA.

If looking for a way to make extra money on university campus, I would advise to start a buying and reselling of both new and used items on campus.

People that started this business a long time ago can really testify to what I'm saying.

So If you're a student on any campus in Nigeria, I want to show you a way to sell the items faster and much easier.

You see we created this online marketplace for students on campus so we can easily sell our used items or even new items (for those of us into the business)

It is very easy to post an item for sale on the website, so you can visit www.percampus.com today and start selling right away.

Students on my campus FUT MINNA have already started using it.
��

Re: Osas Ighodaro, TY Bello, Alex Ekubo Joins Infinix To Launch Infinix Zero X Today by harryodilli19(m): 2:29pm On Sep 23, 2021
Looks wise, the helio powered Infinix Zero X has outdone itself. even camera configuration seems to be something new and different.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo Breaks Down In Tears Following Arsenal's Europa Finals Loss To Chels / Rema Pays A Visit To Tony Elumelu (Video, Photo) / Uche Jombo, Her Husband And Son Hang Out (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.