Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Why Are Most Of The Land On Lagos Mainland Without Proper Title - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Why Are Most Of The Land On Lagos Mainland Without Proper Title (519 Views)

#ItaFaaji: LASG Takes Over The Land, Begins Massive Demolition In Lagos Island / LIMITED PROMO OFFER ON THIS ESTATE WITH PROPER TITLE...500k/600sqms / UNBEATABLE PRICE SLASH ON THIS ESTATE WITH PROPER TITLE!! HURRY NOW!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Most Of The Land On Lagos Mainland Without Proper Title by dipset01: 9:49pm On Sep 15, 2021
I have been on the long quest for a land search, my budget between 15-20m, I dont mind half plot but the property should be in an area easily accessible to the island like Gbagada, Yaba, Ogudu, Ajao, surulere. I have seen a couple of half plot but to my surprise these lands dont have any verifiable document. All the agents keep telling me is the land have family receipt and survey plan many dont even have deed of assignment letter of allocation.
This i find surprising as am not sure I will be able to verify ownership at with alausa with the above.

The ones having CofO or Governors consent to my surprise are beyond what I can afford 35m. To the agents in the house, can you share your experience as this is all my saving, I dont want to fall victim to scam. Are lands with receipt verifiable or omoonile

What can i do

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Of The Land On Lagos Mainland Without Proper Title by Teaveapoet(f): 10:28pm On Sep 15, 2021
Please just go through a good reputable estate seller that puts your mind at rest.

Frontier homes
Property homes
The Revolution plus
Adron homes.

These are legit and they will have the required documents you need.
God bless.
Re: Why Are Most Of The Land On Lagos Mainland Without Proper Title by dipset01: 10:55pm On Sep 15, 2021
unfortunately these companies sell houses and not land.

I am looking for land, so i can build my house
Re: Why Are Most Of The Land On Lagos Mainland Without Proper Title by dipset01: 10:56pm On Sep 15, 2021

Teaveapoet:
Please just go through a good reputable estate seller that puts your mind at rest.

Frontier homes
Property homes
The Revolution plus
Adron homes.

These are legit and they will have the required documents you need.
God bless.
Re: Why Are Most Of The Land On Lagos Mainland Without Proper Title by Teaveapoet(f): 5:55pm On Sep 16, 2021
dipset01:

They sell land but i can connect you to someone at Oxford lands and property.
Re: Why Are Most Of The Land On Lagos Mainland Without Proper Title by richec74(m): 6:32pm On Sep 16, 2021
With your budget I don't think you can get a titled land in these locations you mentioned. I will encourage you to rethink and start looking at other locations. Goodluck with your search.
Re: Why Are Most Of The Land On Lagos Mainland Without Proper Title by Priscyproperty(f): 6:33pm On Sep 16, 2021
What about maryland,festac,,because my company has land there, unfortunately the land my company have in Yaba has been sold out,it is house that is remaining now.
Re: Why Are Most Of The Land On Lagos Mainland Without Proper Title by Priscyproperty(f): 6:38pm On Sep 16, 2021
Buying a well titled land is one thing , your budget is another thing so rethink of the location again,..... when you make up your mind I will refer you to a good company �
Re: Why Are Most Of The Land On Lagos Mainland Without Proper Title by dipset01: 1:37pm On Sep 17, 2021
Teaveapoet:

They sell land but i can connect you to someone at Oxford lands and property.

what areas do they have their land in?
Re: Why Are Most Of The Land On Lagos Mainland Without Proper Title by Teaveapoet(f): 7:49pm On Sep 17, 2021
dipset01:

what areas do they have their land in?

Lagos
Ogun
Abuja
Portharcourt
Jos
Etc

(1) (Reply)

What’s The Price Range Of Room And Parlor Self Contain At Festac / Please This Quotation Is It Too Much / A Home for Investors,Employees & Individuals who works in Ibeju lekki. @2.2M/plo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.