Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,938 members, 7,848,783 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:18 AM

Taking The Covid Vaccine almost killed him - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Taking The Covid Vaccine almost killed him (512 Views)

CNN: ‘don’t Be Alarmed’ If People Start Dying After Taking The Vaccine / Asthmatic Lady Almost Killed In An Elevator In Lagos / Man Reveals How He Almost Killed Himself After Being Diagnosed Of Vitiligo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taking The Covid Vaccine almost killed him by shawnquest: 7:32am On Sep 16, 2021
Someone tested positive at my office so I decided to get the vaccine ooo. Thank God I did a video of it.
Watch here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhAbl5Vr9w8

Abeg how was your side effects for those that have taken it too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taking The Covid Vaccine almost killed him by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:58am On Sep 16, 2021
There was no side effect except pain in my arm for two days grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Be a man and take it jere

1 Like

Re: Taking The Covid Vaccine almost killed him by YeyeGbami: 8:21am On Sep 16, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
There was no side effect except pain in my arm for two days grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Exactly, and little tiredness
Re: Taking The Covid Vaccine almost killed him by Alhajiemeritus: 8:35am On Sep 16, 2021
Just body pains for 2 days.
Re: Taking The Covid Vaccine almost killed him by shawnquest: 8:36am On Sep 16, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

grin Omo mine was crazy ... Have you taken the 2nd dose?

1 Like

Re: Taking The Covid Vaccine almost killed him by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:36am On Sep 16, 2021
shawnquest:

grin Omo mine was crazy ... Have you taken the 2nd dose?
yes..since june

1 Like

Re: Taking The Covid Vaccine almost killed him by shawnquest: 8:36am On Sep 16, 2021
Alhajiemeritus:
Just body pains for 2 days.

You took paracetamol yea?
Re: Taking The Covid Vaccine almost killed him by Alhajiemeritus: 9:09am On Sep 16, 2021
shawnquest:

You took paracetamol yea?
Nope.
I don't use drugs.
Re: Taking The Covid Vaccine almost killed him by AlphaMogul: 11:51am On Sep 16, 2021
shawnquest:
Someone tested positive at my office so I decided to get the vaccine ooo. Thank God I did a video of it.
Watch here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhAbl5Vr9w8

Abeg how was your side effects for those that have taken it too.

Was it the Moderna or AstraZeneca
vaccine jab you were given?

Great video. Thanks for sharing.
Re: Taking The Covid Vaccine almost killed him by shawnquest: 12:42pm On Sep 16, 2021
AlphaMogul:

Was it the Moderna or AstraZeneca
vaccine jab you were given?

Great video. Thanks for sharing.

It was the Moderna, I heard the 2nd dose is always much more painful and all

1 Like

Re: Taking The Covid Vaccine almost killed him by AlphaMogul: 1:28pm On Sep 16, 2021
shawnquest:

It was the Moderna, I heard the 2nd dose is always much more painful and all
Okay...

There are folks who have taken
the second jab and they never
had any problems though. The side effects some people feel has to do with the body producing more antibodies and slight increase in body temperature in response
to the vaccination. This is perfectly normal.

My father (who is near 80) had
his first jab two days ago after I had convinced him and he's doing very fine. The rate of hospitalisations
in the UK and U.S. have dropped
by over 90%, so vaccinations are working! The UK is right now planning a 3rd super-booster shot for people over 50 years for extra protection! (Oju kokoro) grin

Last but not least, you can read more now about the percentage effectiveness of Moderna over other vaccines via the recent post on Lalasticlalas profile.

All the best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taking The Covid Vaccine almost killed him by ForestHill: 3:16pm On Sep 16, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

There were no physical adverse effects you meant? have in mind that every pharmaceuticals have a side effect even PCM. Long-term physiological effects of these vaccines are something else; research are going on and tech giants keep suppressing useful information about this vaccines.

(1) (Reply)

What You Do Not Know About Umbilical Hernia (overview) / For Sexually Active Women Only! / Why Do My Hands Shake When I Hold Something

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.