Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,725 members, 7,851,481 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:26 PM

Get Bsc In Accounting Within 2 Years - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Get Bsc In Accounting Within 2 Years (1031 Views)

What Can I Do With Bsc In Philosophy? / What Is The Difference Between A Bsc(ed) In Electrical Technology And Bsc In Electrical Engineering / Top-up My Hnd To A Bsc In One Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Bsc In Accounting Within 2 Years by profjoe1: 6:47pm On May 25, 2011
Hello everyone;
Do you know you can get a Bsc degree in Applied Accounting here in Nigeria Within two years with just your O level result?

For more information send mail send mail to accamaster@yahoo.com or call 07034586186

Hurry now as time wait for nobody.
Re: Get Bsc In Accounting Within 2 Years by Odunnu: 7:21pm On May 25, 2011
Interesting!
Re: Get Bsc In Accounting Within 2 Years by profjoe1: 9:55am On May 27, 2011
@ Dr Help;
The extent to which a man can go in life depends on the amount of information he is exposed to.I hope that sticks!!
If you are indoubt you should have sent a mail or call.Moreover am giving out the information free of charge.
Its not a new programme and many people(expecially in Lagos and Abuja) have benefited from it and more are still in the process.To clear every element of doubt Oxford brookes University in UK is Awarding the BSc.The Bsc is just part of what you stand to benefit from the professional programme.You don't have to travel to any country except you intend to write your exams in other countires.It also avails you the opportunity to travel to Uk on your convocation.
So kindly send your mails to[b] accamaster@yahoo.com[/b] or call 07034586186
Tell it to all
Re: Get Bsc In Accounting Within 2 Years by DrElijah(m): 2:34pm On May 27, 2011
How?
Re: Get Bsc In Accounting Within 2 Years by deevick246(m): 12:27pm On May 29, 2011
Why †ђε mouth makingPeople †ђε professional exams which when completed also earn You †ђε BSc in Accounting i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ called ACCA- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants.
Information i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ free.Go for it if You are interested.

(1) (Reply)

Osun State University Pre Degree Entrance Test - Postponed? / Papa Tete Allen Goes To To School At Age Of 90 Years / University Of Abuja Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.