Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

How Long Does It Take To Rematch People On MMM After Failed Transaction? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Long Does It Take To Rematch People On MMM After Failed Transaction? (4344 Views)

Woman Flees Home After Using Customers N4.5m For Failed MMM Deal / Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Does It Take To Rematch People On MMM After Failed Transaction? by toludadon(m): 6:08am On Feb 01, 2017
It's almost 48 hours that those that were supposed to pay declined and yet I haven't been rematched. .how long more do I have to wait because it's preventing me from further GH. .the system usually tells me I have a pending payment ongoing. .
Re: How Long Does It Take To Rematch People On MMM After Failed Transaction? by malware: 6:11am On Feb 01, 2017
It takes forever

1 Like

Re: How Long Does It Take To Rematch People On MMM After Failed Transaction? by Drversatile: 6:17am On Feb 01, 2017
Relax you will get paid when you've used all the money you can lay your hand on to PH.

Continue ! You expect a sane person to pay hard earn money to MMM scheme 'ko lé woork'

2 Likes

Re: How Long Does It Take To Rematch People On MMM After Failed Transaction? by klassykute(m): 6:19am On Feb 01, 2017
oga u wan give them their money?
Re: How Long Does It Take To Rematch People On MMM After Failed Transaction? by myfantasies(f): 6:21am On Feb 01, 2017
Seriously

Some people are still expecting to get paid

I don't believe dis

3 Likes

Re: How Long Does It Take To Rematch People On MMM After Failed Transaction? by seunlayi(m): 6:43am On Feb 01, 2017
Lending money to the death
Re: How Long Does It Take To Rematch People On MMM After Failed Transaction? by komonibo(m): 6:48am On Feb 01, 2017
myfantasies:
Seriously

I don't believe dis
watsup can we talk
Re: How Long Does It Take To Rematch People On MMM After Failed Transaction? by ogawisdom(m): 6:55am On Feb 01, 2017
Cancel it and re GH or wait forever angry angry angry
Re: How Long Does It Take To Rematch People On MMM After Failed Transaction? by myfantasies(f): 6:58am On Feb 01, 2017
komonibo:
watsup can we talk

Good morning sir

No we can't

I am scared of men in uniform sad

1 Like

Re: How Long Does It Take To Rematch People On MMM After Failed Transaction? by komonibo(m): 8:00am On Feb 01, 2017
myfantasies:

Good morning sir

No we can't

lol funny u...y will u be afraid of men in uniform wen dey re just as normal as u re
Re: How Long Does It Take To Rematch People On MMM After Failed Transaction? by walezy85: 8:49am On Feb 01, 2017
myfantasies:
Seriously

I don't believe dis
hmmm either you believe it on not MMM is coming up again gradually I got paid this week

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Does It Take To Rematch People On MMM After Failed Transaction? by kolnel: 8:53am On Feb 01, 2017
You still have to exercise patience
Chuddy relocated the mmm server to Philippines
The server there is very slow
Re: How Long Does It Take To Rematch People On MMM After Failed Transaction? by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 01, 2017
toludadon:
It's almost 48 hours that those that were supposed to pay declined and yet I haven't been rematched. .how long more do I have to wait because it's preventing me from further GH. .the system usually tells me I have a pending payment ongoing. .
holla me on whatsap....08038857130...or call me on DAT same number...let's talk
Re: How Long Does It Take To Rematch People On MMM After Failed Transaction? by myfantasies(f): 9:03am On Feb 01, 2017
walezy85:
hmmm either you believe it on not MMM is coming up again gradually I got paid this week

Congratulations
Re: How Long Does It Take To Rematch People On MMM After Failed Transaction? by 40kobo77: 9:09am On Feb 01, 2017
myfantasies:

Congratulations

Come.

So after that your post wey you say you dey shave biabia everyday, you go change the picture for your profile to a beautiful one?this picture make sense.

See all the guys wey Konji dey catch don like am 400 plus times.
Re: How Long Does It Take To Rematch People On MMM After Failed Transaction? by myfantasies(f): 9:27am On Feb 01, 2017
40kobo77:

Come.

So after that your post wey you say you dey shave biabia everyday, you go change the picture for your profile to a beautiful one?this picture make sense.

See all the guys wey Konji dey catch don like am 400 plus times.

Happy new month
Re: How Long Does It Take To Rematch People On MMM After Failed Transaction? by 40kobo77: 9:33am On Feb 01, 2017
myfantasies:

Happy new month

Same to you dear.
Re: How Long Does It Take To Rematch People On MMM After Failed Transaction? by komonibo(m): 8:48pm On Feb 01, 2017
myfantasies:

Good morning sir

No we can't

so watsup....
Re: How Long Does It Take To Rematch People On MMM After Failed Transaction? by casted81: 8:59pm On Feb 01, 2017
Drversatile:
Relax you will get paid when you've used all the money you can lay your hand on to PH.

Continue ! You expect a sane person to pay hard earn money to MMM scheme 'ko lé woork'

oga Not everybody reason like u!
I just got paid yesterday. see for ursef

Re: How Long Does It Take To Rematch People On MMM After Failed Transaction? by casted81: 9:02pm On Feb 01, 2017
to op, not long u'll soon be rematched.
Re: How Long Does It Take To Rematch People On MMM After Failed Transaction? by FiftyJeans: 2:32am On Feb 02, 2017
MMM still pays. Wait for sometime you will be rematch again. Don't panic!

1 Share

Re: How Long Does It Take To Rematch People On MMM After Failed Transaction? by MChaze25(m): 3:47am On Feb 02, 2017
Wondering why you fail into ponzi schemes traps?
you didn't think of having a back-up plan. Call starlite today to be your cover in every ponzi scheme problem you encounter. We repay you any loss whatsoever and recommend the best ones for you where your money is safer. Call us today to serve you better

Welcome to Starlite Financial Company
Our costumer care representatives are second to none with trained human relationship management skills and are professionals too.
Starlite is your next big bank in making but we need to be tested, tried and trusted first.
To know more about us and how to start making extra cash, please call our customer care lines..
Call Olatunde;-07032109057
Precious;-07081190573
Trust Starlite to serve you better. We charge registration fees and make sure you are paying into the company's central business account. Thanks
Re: How Long Does It Take To Rematch People On MMM After Failed Transaction? by Nobody: 4:45am On Feb 02, 2017
toludadon:

don't cancel it u will be re matched.... it u cancel,it may be difficult for u to get help
Re: How Long Does It Take To Rematch People On MMM After Failed Transaction? by Lanre90(m): 7:53am On Feb 02, 2017
toludadon:
wait till Friday
Re: How Long Does It Take To Rematch People On MMM After Failed Transaction? by Kingkyle1(m): 9:20am On Feb 02, 2017
myfantasies:

Congratulations
Why do you attack ponzi schemes so aggressively,especially MMM matter undecided
Re: How Long Does It Take To Rematch People On MMM After Failed Transaction? by africanman85: 9:33am On Feb 02, 2017
Since 5 days I clicked get help, I have not been matched.
Re: How Long Does It Take To Rematch People On MMM After Failed Transaction? by MrAwePresident: 9:36am On Feb 02, 2017
africanman85:
Since 5 days I clicked get help, I have not been matched.
wait till Friday
Re: How Long Does It Take To Rematch People On MMM After Failed Transaction? by myfantasies(f): 9:53am On Feb 02, 2017
Kingkyle1:

Why do you attack ponzi schemes so aggressively,especially MMM matter undecided

Wat is ur point
Re: How Long Does It Take To Rematch People On MMM After Failed Transaction? by MrAwePresident: 10:27am On Feb 02, 2017
myfantasies:

Wat is ur point
.... He asked you a question, he's expecting an answer I believe, that's he's point
Re: How Long Does It Take To Rematch People On MMM After Failed Transaction? by myfantasies(f): 10:34am On Feb 02, 2017
MrAwePresident:
.... He asked you a question, he's expecting an answer I believe, that's he's point

Go and sit down, busy body

Minding ur business will make u live longer nd it requires no income
Re: How Long Does It Take To Rematch People On MMM After Failed Transaction? by MrAwePresident: 11:07am On Feb 02, 2017
myfantasies:

Go and sit down, busy body

Minding ur business will make u live longer nd it requires no income
haha haha haha haha ... I knew that would be your exact response

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have #500k Which Business Can I Invest To? / Finally...mmm Is Dead!!! / Thank You Sweet Jesus: MMM Just Paid Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.