Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,858 members, 7,838,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k (65370 Views)

How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo / CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church / Man Loses His Job After This Man Stole N1.2 Million From A Bank In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by Champneys: 11:54am On Sep 17, 2021
Strictly no business, anything else he decides to do after returning the 10k, is a goodwill gesture.

He is under no obligation to return more than what he stole. smiley

1 Like

Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by TWOWAYMIRROR: 11:55am On Sep 17, 2021
Yeye advertisement
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by Picker28: 11:55am On Sep 17, 2021
Ooh shit this guy get mind oo
He for just make am 20k grin cheesy
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by Ezeego1(m): 11:55am On Sep 17, 2021

The guy too stingy abeg.

Haba! He could have just give the girl with a percent of the money.

One million in this case will be considered stingy sef. angry
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by Masterito(m): 11:55am On Sep 17, 2021
She invested or traded her money without her consent, so she has right to demand better. She can claim she wanted to also bet the money. The guy should be careful make greed no let am lose the whole money.
Kingcalls:
Y should she collect 40m ?? Its not her money...her money is 10k
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by SUPERPACK: 11:56am On Sep 17, 2021
Remag666:
Really? So is it the law of the betting site they will use to judge a case of theft or the Constitution?
If the money have not been paid out the betting site rule will be first. If after payout the constitution. Either way it goes the guy will be guilty of an offence.
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by UndauntedYOCA(f): 11:56am On Sep 17, 2021
DonEd:

Greed is making you forget that the less preferred lady is whose money u took to get rich and even think of donating to motherless babies home.

How you men think sometimes amazes me to the high heavens
The comments I come across as well as threads on Nairaland leave me baffled as to the way some people reason, chai!
There are so many psychopaths, mentally unstable and self-centred people on this forum.

4 Likes

Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by Masterito(m): 11:58am On Sep 17, 2021
You said my mind. The guy can lose the whole money if the girl claim she wanted to use it for the same bet. The guy should nice the lady 30 or 40 million.
Ezeego1:

The guy too stingy abeg.

Haba! He could have just give the girl with a percent of the money.

One million in this case will be considered stingy sef. angry

1 Like

Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by SUPERPACK: 11:59am On Sep 17, 2021
BennyDGreat:

How will she prove it was the exact 10k stolen that he used to place the bet?
What if the guy has counter-proof that he got the particular 10k he used to place the bet from elsewhere....what's gonna be the outcome in that case?
if that's the case he will only return the 10k he stole. But if it is proven he used any proceed or part of the stolen fund in the bet the girl is entitled to part or all the profit. A criminal has no case in front of a court.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by Olayetan(m): 11:59am On Sep 17, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
the important question IS: what would be her reaction if he had lost the money?!

IMHO the man is a thief, and as a thief he owes her absolutely NOTHING.... not even the 10k because thieves dont have moral/values.

Will she kill him or have him arrested?
Her reaction can't be more than get angry and wait for the guy to pay back but that guy giving her the 10k is stupid n ungrateful.

If I'm the 1, I'm getting her a car worth 15m and a car worth 5m to upgrade her life.

What I buy for her is mine and not hers alone...
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by Elgaxton(m): 12:00pm On Sep 17, 2021
40million is not bad at all considering he could goto jail without a dime.
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 17, 2021
xeju:

You collected it? Or stole it? You could go to jail and the lady can sue you for damages claiming that she might have invested the money to make millions, etc

Na jail sure pass o.
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by WaterWalker5(m): 12:02pm On Sep 17, 2021
simplepee:
Why is no one talking about the fact that the man stole?

Well, as for me I will break up with the guy. I can't date or marry a thief and a gambler. You all have lost it because of money..

I know if reverse was the case, you guys will drag the woman for stealing in the first place, I spit on most guys here.
Even in this case, you are still insulting the woman, hatred kill all of una. Tueh!

Simplepee don't mind them. It's the ones who are prone to greed that are blaming the woman and not the man. He stole. For returning the money, he supposed to make restitution which is much more than what he stole. Bottom line he shoulda returned 10mil

2 Likes

Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by Psoul(m): 12:03pm On Sep 17, 2021
MrCover:
On Behalf Of . COM

Most Of Nigeria Ladies Has Nothing Good To Offer To A Man.

Back To This Thread, Why Will MR COVER, Give That Lady 40million naira, Instead of MR COVER Giving that Lady that money, I will use the money and donate it to motherless babies home.

The 10,000naira, I collected from her beg, that's what I will give back to her.

There are so many ladies out there, with that 100million naira, that I won, I will buy any type of lady of my choice.

The Day, Nigerian Ladies Has Something Good To Offer To A Man, I, Mr Cover, Will Also Change This Mindset Immediately.

I am trying to figure out the kind of man you are.
Like all your life, you've bn hanging out with low life and no do women.
So if this is the case, it means you are also a very low life and no do good man.
Don't heap all the blames on Nigeria women.
Try to find out what may be wrong in you that made u never had any encounter with a good Nigerian woman.
You really need a serious upgrade so that your life can at least for once attract one good woman.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by DWJOBScom(m): 12:03pm On Sep 17, 2021
Please ignore this subtle advert and not bet with money you will cry alot if you lose
Please calm down
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by lifenija: 12:03pm On Sep 17, 2021
see greed
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by iamtardey: 12:04pm On Sep 17, 2021
100% what she deserves.
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by joedave(m): 12:04pm On Sep 17, 2021
jaxxy:

Even wife sef won’t collect 40m na ordinary galfrnd won collect 40m? Big Nonsense

Who owns the money in the first instance!!!

If the matter proceed to court, that guy will lose everything. Better be guided jaxxy. Why doesn't he steal from his wifey if he's got one?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by Kingcalls: 12:05pm On Sep 17, 2021
Masterito:
She invested or traded her money without her consent, so she has right to demand better. She can claim she wanted to also bet the money. The guy should be careful make greed no let am lose the whole money.

When ubgetvto Court, its a different ball game...besides he has the money to hire the best lawyers... even with an average lawyer, they will throw the case out of court... did she file a complaint with the authorities?? The contention here is 10k and not 100m or 40m... 10k was stolen and not 40m or 100m regardless of what that money was used for... u cant claim she wanted to bet with the money cis she has no proof that she created a bet slip that wud hv won her money...if she did, then she must prove it in court ...

The 100m wasn't necessarily made out if the 10k ...rather, it was made out if his intelligence and luck.... now ,let me make u understand this... no one can use 10k to make a 100m for anyone...I can bet that if he had asked her for the money and told her he wants to use it to bet, she will decline ... if its easy let her use another 10k to go make the 100m na
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by jaxxy(m): 12:07pm On Sep 17, 2021
joedave:

Who owns the money in the first instance!!!

If the matter proceed to court, that guy will lose everything. Better be guided jaxxy. Why doesn't he steal from his wifey if he's got one?

Who took the risk or investment? All u can hold him for in court stealing period.

1naira she won’t collect.
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by Playermayweda(m): 12:07pm On Sep 17, 2021
simplepee:
Why is no one talking about the fact that the man stole?

Well, as for me I will break up with the guy. I can't date or marry a thief and a gambler. You all have lost it because of money..

I know if reverse was the case, you guys will drag the woman for stealing in the first place, I spit on most guys here.
Even in this case, you are still insulting the woman, hatred kill all of una. Tueh!

But at that point it will benefit the man more if u break up collectin nothin, the nigga has won and the lady has lost, so the threat that he will lose is relationship is nothing compared to what he has won, assuming she decided to take it to court where she might possibly win, that would be a better decision, but the threat of breakin up the relationship is daft, cos las las the gel only collect her 10k back grin grin, So the man is a thief and a multimillionaire grin
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by Beverages: 12:07pm On Sep 17, 2021
MrCover:
On Behalf Of . COM

Most Of Nigeria Ladies Has Nothing Good To Offer To A Man.

Back To This Thread, Why Will MR COVER, Give That Lady 40million naira, Instead of MR COVER Giving that Lady that money, I will use the money and donate it to motherless babies home.

The 10,000naira, I collected from her beg, that's what I will give back to her.

There are so many ladies out there, with that 100million naira, that I won, I will buy any type of lady of my choice.

The Day, Nigerian Ladies Has Something Good To Offer To A Man, I, Mr Cover, Will Also Change This Mindset Immediately.

You write like Hausa/Fulani
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by WaterWalker5(m): 12:08pm On Sep 17, 2021
Bigcola:
This is dicey... the guy could do more anyway, but he is not obliged to give more than 10k if he doesn't feel like...
Why?
You seem to be missing the point. He stole the money to bet with. If the money was his in any way, he has a right to his opinion but the money is his girlfriend's
So bro, please rephrase your opinion or don't give any at all

1 Like

Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by princewarri1985: 12:09pm On Sep 17, 2021
paxx:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOvfNetlB_k

Man stole his girlfriends 10k to bet with it and won 100m, and gave her 10k back. Now she is furious and wants 40m.

Is she right or wrong?
She should send hire killers to kill the mumu boy we guys will understand and it is called "RIGHTIOUS KILL''
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by Bigchristo: 12:09pm On Sep 17, 2021
Topmaike007:
my own be say if it is 3mil it is not bad but demanding 40mil na nonsense.. Na thief him thief am oo no be say him borrow money from her to do betting that made her to demand such percentage
The Auntie eye self too open for money why she go demand 40m? grin grin grin
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by TheGift: 12:10pm On Sep 17, 2021
NaijaGoBetter20:
grin grin grin grin

But what do you expect now? Do you want him to divide it into two or what

At the end of the day na the wife go enjoy greater part of the money. Like housing (better house this time), good car (at least one for the girl), her level will never remain the same no matter how crazy his the man

She is His girlfriend not His Wife.

But for the seed of Her 10k which He stole, He wouldn’t have made that 100m

The guys is a shameless Man to be giving Her just 10k. So shameless I doubt He would have paid Her back the money if He didn’t win.

That money will bring Him nothing but sorrow.
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by WaterWalker5(m): 12:11pm On Sep 17, 2021
Kingcalls:

How will her lawyers prove that the 10k he stile was for betting??
The man dug his grave with his mouth
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by Angelfrost(m): 12:12pm On Sep 17, 2021
Well, in a nation with a sound and functioning judiciary, that man will part with at least 60% of that money at the risk of going to jail...

The key word many of you so called "Alpha" Males are forgetting in a hurry here is "Stole" not "Borrowed" nor "Gifted"! Last time I checked, stealing is still a crime punishable by jail term or community service with reparations as the judge deems fit.

The lady can contest or claim the loss of the 10k cost her business ventures which might have turned her into a millionaire... she can even claim she intended to play the same bet with that amount, and insist on getting every penny of the 100 Million.

If he is not stupid (I think he is for even giving her just the exact amount he stole from her), he would have given her at least a tenth of it.

2 Likes

Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by Guestlander: 12:12pm On Sep 17, 2021
Bigcola:
This is dicey... the guy could do more anyway, but he is not obliged to give more than 10k if he doesn't feel like...

Wrong, she can go to court and in fact sue for everything. All the 100 million. The guy could have done better than giving her 10k but then he is a thief.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by WaterWalker5(m): 12:13pm On Sep 17, 2021
Lattop:
Take ur 10k and shut ur trap
After all we are spending the rest together
Is that what you think?!!!
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by Guestlander: 12:14pm On Sep 17, 2021
Angelfrost:
Well, in a nation with a sound and functioning judiciary, that man will part with at least 60% of that money at the risk of going to jail...

The key word many of you so called "Alpha" Males are forgetting in a hurry here is "Stole" not "Borrowed" nor "Gifted"! Last time I checked, stealing is still a crime punishable by jail term or community service with reparations as the judge deems fit.

The lady can contest or claim the loss of the 10k cost her business ventures which might have turned her into a millionaire... she can even claim she intended to play the same bet with that amount, and insist on getting every penny of the 100 Million.

If he is not stupid (I think he is for even giving her just the exact amount he stole from her), he would have given her at least a tenth of it.

What alpha males? More like a bunch of idiots. Alpha males don't steal from their girlfriends.
Re: Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k by Angelfrost(m): 12:15pm On Sep 17, 2021
Champneys:
Strictly no business, anything else he decides to do after returning the 10k, is a goodwill gesture.

He is under no obligation to return more than what he stole. smiley

Actually, he is... Stealing from people causes them serious inconveniences which amount to more than what you stole.

Think about it... If you were at the point of finalizing a sweet deal with a client on phone, and the phone gets snatched at gun point making you lose all contacts, sim, files, and the deal, will it be a "good enough gesture" for the thief to merely return the phone days afterwards??! Would you merely thank him and move on??!

Is that your definition of JUSTICE??!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) / Pastor Kolawole Samson Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ondo / Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Penis, Throws It Out Of Window For Cheating In Thailand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.