Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,150 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:43 AM

What Happened To My Contribution On Mobile App Development - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Happened To My Contribution On Mobile App Development (733 Views)

Make Your Blog Appear In Desktop View On Mobile Browser / Google Adsense On Mobile Phones / What Happened To Nairalist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To My Contribution On Mobile App Development by cdeveloper(m): 10:59pm On May 25, 2011
Sometime last week i made a contribution about developing apps on j2me platform and i also told a story about what lead me to start developing for the platform i was shocked to see that my contribution was regarded as a SPAM and even my posting ability was blocked asking me to send some email to some address if i was sure innocent of spam i did not send any email because i was pissed out not by the prompt but by what is defined as a SPAM contribution on the site i was really beginning google about for the meaning of spamming to refresh my understand of it and to see how it applies to me in this context.
Well Today i came back just to see what was happening only for me to see that my posting rights have been given back to me and i am posting this piece because it would really be discourage for to see that their posts are regarded as a spam even when its not. Hopefully this too will not be considered a spam. Their is need to really look at what is a spam and what is not otherwise people will stop posting real stuff; Yet i still can not see that post . Thanks

(1) (Reply)

I need Credit Card Payment This Weekend / Urgent Help Please!!! / Website Designer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.