Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Make Your Blog Appear In Desktop View On Mobile Browser - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Make Your Blog Appear In Desktop View On Mobile Browser (2197 Views)

URL Redirecting To .com.ng? Here Is Fix + Restores Ad On Desktop View / How Can I Make My Blog Appear On Top Google Search / Wapmasters - Learn How To Create Mobile And PC View On Wapka.mobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Your Blog Appear In Desktop View On Mobile Browser by Bodjetstar(m): 1:06pm On Aug 08, 2013
To make your blog on blogger () appear in web view for those visiting your sites, all you need to let them know on your site is that:
1. they should set their operamini to web by pressing: #8 and uncheck the box beside "mobile view"
2. THEN instead of entering " yoursite . . com " THEY ARE TO USE "yoursite..com/?m=2"
(NB: NO Space btw)

THAT'S ALL YOU NEED. AND TRY TO MAKE THEM BOOKMARK YOUR SITE.

For instance I made that easy for my blog and short it using " bwmobile.tk " that is for those using mobile browser, instead of bodjetstarwrites..com that will load the site in web view as it'll appear on desktop computer easily. This will make adsense to show also.
If you want your own blog to be something like this "yourblog.tk" instead of that long ones please contact me via email on bodjetstardeambassador@gmail.com and please don't spam I hate spamming.
PLEASE IF YOU KNOW ANY OTHER TIPS SHARE IT
Re: Make Your Blog Appear In Desktop View On Mobile Browser by timmyturner: 5:04pm On Jan 06, 2017
Yea i have a .tk web all i want is to make it view always on desktop view not mobile!!
Buh thanks any way buh thw process is too long

(1) (Reply)

UK Adsense For Sale #3000 Each. SOLD!!! / A Beginner's Guide To Blogging In 2022 And Beyond / I Need A Web Site For My Small Company.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.