Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

BBNaija: Saga Tells Biggie Why He Failed Secret Task - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Saga Tells Biggie Why He Failed Secret Task (17832 Views)

BBNaija: I’d Have Taken Voluntary Exit If You Were Not Here – Saga Tells Nini / BBNaija: Biggie Punishes Saga For Violating Secret Task Rule / BBNaija: I Am Attracted To Cross - Angel Tells Biggie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Saga Tells Biggie Why He Failed Secret Task by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:32pm On Sep 16, 2021
Big Brother Naija housemate, Saga has given reasons why he failed his secret task.

The housemate had been instructed to avoid his love interest, Nini and pick a fight with her.

Biggie had promised a reward of Abeg Naira and BB tokens if he performed his task well.

But Saga confessed that he failed the task because of Nini’s altercation with Cross.

Recall that Cross and Nini had gotten into a fight on Wednesday over house chores.

But Saga claims he abandoned his task because he had to intervene to douse the disagreement.

He said Nini was emotional after the fight with Cross and he felt it was best if he was there for her.

Saga claimed Nini would not have lashed out at Cross if he was close to her at the time of the altercation.

“Nini is very smart so I didn’t start immediately. I took my time. When I started the task in the evening and it got to her until she said I should not talk to her again.

“At this point, I knew that I had done the task but I didn’t know for how long the task should go.

“She got into a fight with Cross and I had to leave my character and intervene. If the fight didn’t happen I would have continued the task.

“I passed the task up to a point but I think I failed the task. I suspect liquorose is also on the same task and she’s doing a good job, I am quite attached to Nini so it was a bit harder.

Saga added that he doesn’t deserve the reward for the task because he failed.

[i]Big Brother, however, informed that Saga would be receiving a review of his performance in the secret task assigned to him.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/16/bbnaija-saga-tells-biggie-why-he-failed-secret-task/

Re: BBNaija: Saga Tells Biggie Why He Failed Secret Task by shakyum: 4:08am On Sep 17, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Saga Tells Biggie Why He Failed Secret Task by lampi: 4:09am On Sep 17, 2021
useless show

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Saga Tells Biggie Why He Failed Secret Task by Hermaphrodite: 4:09am On Sep 17, 2021
henryadex:
The time of Sodom and Gomorrah is here
We should be awaiting the divine consequences

We just like deceiving ourselves. What are you doing in an ungodly thread if not for the pleasure you derive from immorality

lampi:
useless show

See another one cry

vankaid:

Propably writing this while watching p*orn.

Shey you dey mind all those hypocrites

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Saga Tells Biggie Why He Failed Secret Task by TLION(m): 4:11am On Sep 17, 2021
Ode

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Saga Tells Biggie Why He Failed Secret Task by elvisklinze1: 4:12am On Sep 17, 2021
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Saga Tells Biggie Why He Failed Secret Task by Kriely(m): 4:12am On Sep 17, 2021
Ozo >>>> Saga

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Saga Tells Biggie Why He Failed Secret Task by Circuitlord(m): 4:12am On Sep 17, 2021
The admin wey carry this mumu guy matter come front page this early mor mor no dey alright...

In all honesty, I see no relevance of this news anytime of the day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Saga Tells Biggie Why He Failed Secret Task by henryadex(m): 4:14am On Sep 17, 2021
Re: BBNaija: Saga Tells Biggie Why He Failed Secret Task by AriseNews: 4:16am On Sep 17, 2021
Simp Saga
Meanwhile, Watch the shocking Untold story of Big Brother Jaypaul. See his real girlfriend outside the house, little son and baby mama.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKqCmnvKLmQ
Re: BBNaija: Saga Tells Biggie Why He Failed Secret Task by vankaid: 4:18am On Sep 17, 2021
henryadex:
Propably writing this while watching p*orn.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Saga Tells Biggie Why He Failed Secret Task by taretoofine(m): 4:19am On Sep 17, 2021
Jonsing saga....I wish Emma rose invited them for the dinner date, but tell them no to touch any meal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Saga Tells Biggie Why He Failed Secret Task by chelsea1116(m): 4:19am On Sep 17, 2021
Ozo is a learner where ds one dey.

A grown up man fighting for 90m and more got inside and became a woman wrapper...wait till una come out..dt girl go dump u and e go shock u.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Saga Tells Biggie Why He Failed Secret Task by femi4: 4:55am On Sep 17, 2021
You don't expect a SIMP to complete a SIMPle task successfully....Biggie should know better

35 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Saga Tells Biggie Why He Failed Secret Task by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:03am On Sep 17, 2021
grin
Re: BBNaija: Saga Tells Biggie Why He Failed Secret Task by phorget(m): 5:41am On Sep 17, 2021
Power of the P. U. S. S. Y.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Saga Tells Biggie Why He Failed Secret Task by Alexis0147(m): 6:02am On Sep 17, 2021
Story
Why can't people go in search of love anywhere they find it?
He simply likes her, Teddy A and Bam Bam no marry after premium Knacking?
Khafi never born for Gedoni?
Anywhere you find love,abeg dive am.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Saga Tells Biggie Why He Failed Secret Task by PitexyBaba(m): 6:31am On Sep 17, 2021
Person wey them supposed killed.
This kind of individual is called Half Man.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Saga Tells Biggie Why He Failed Secret Task by tillaman(m): 6:38am On Sep 17, 2021
Saga a bvtch

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Saga Tells Biggie Why He Failed Secret Task by wildikeman(m): 7:15am On Sep 17, 2021
Hermaphrodite:

We just like deceiving ourselves. What are you doing in an ungodly thread if not for the pleasure you derive from immorality

See another one cry

Shey you dey mind all those hypocrites

Very USLESS people I tell you bro. Yet they will still subcrib to watch the ungodly show. And click on the thread and wait for it to open and read and show how stupid they are.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Saga Tells Biggie Why He Failed Secret Task by wildikeman(m): 7:16am On Sep 17, 2021
giwohi:

Honestly I hate simps

Do you honestly think Nini will marry Saga?

He is just like Nigeria. Misplaced priorities
Re: BBNaija: Saga Tells Biggie Why He Failed Secret Task by VEHINTOLAR: 7:33am On Sep 17, 2021
Ode l'omo ! One can only hope that you won't die of depression by the time that Nini dumps your sorry ass,fool !

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Saga Tells Biggie Why He Failed Secret Task by Crossroad1(m): 7:37am On Sep 17, 2021
Very SIMP-ple task and this SIMP-ple man failed it

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Saga Tells Biggie Why He Failed Secret Task by RapistOnBail: 7:39am On Sep 17, 2021
Big F0olish guy.

A simp and many more.

I no like this guy one bit.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Saga Tells Biggie Why He Failed Secret Task by Digmygold: 7:42am On Sep 17, 2021
Alexis0147:
Story
Why can't people go in search of love anywhere they find it?
He simply likes her, Teddy A and Bam Bam no marry after premium Knacking?
Khafi never born for Gedoni?
Anywhere you find love,abeg dive am.

So in your pursuit of love, you should lose your brain. You can't compare Khaffi and Bambam to Nini. Nini is for the streets and will so dump his dumb ass if he doesn't win the money and go for a rich dude.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Saga Tells Biggie Why He Failed Secret Task by xpressionx(m): 7:47am On Sep 17, 2021
lol
Re: BBNaija: Saga Tells Biggie Why He Failed Secret Task by Maj196(m): 8:00am On Sep 17, 2021
Why is saga still on this show? Mumu man.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Saga Tells Biggie Why He Failed Secret Task by clothingonline(m): 8:39am On Sep 17, 2021
Saga lost a fan how can you be so low to stick to your game what are you in biggie house for to follow woman

You not wise at all saga with this you can’t win assuming u up for eviction you going home straight

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

"KADA River" Movie To Be Premiered In Toronto This September / Keagan Wins BBA Stargame 2012 / The Most Beautiful Indian Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.