Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

BBNaija: I’d Have Taken Voluntary Exit If You Were Not Here – Saga Tells Nini - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: I’d Have Taken Voluntary Exit If You Were Not Here – Saga Tells Nini (22145 Views)

BBNaija All Stars: "I Want To Go Home" – Mercy Eke Seeks Voluntary Exit / Bbnaija: "I Need Voluntary Exit, I Miss My Wife" - Frodd / BBNaija: Angel Attempts Voluntary Exit From The House After Fight With Ilebaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: I’d Have Taken Voluntary Exit If You Were Not Here – Saga Tells Nini by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:29pm On Sep 18, 2021
Big Brother Naija, BBNaija season 6 housemate, Saga, has said he would have taken voluntary exit from the reality show if Nini was absent.

Saga said this while having a discussion with Nini on Friday.

According to him, he would have felt a piece of his life was missing if he didn’t have Nini in the house.

Saga said: “If you didn’t come to this house, I’d have taken a voluntary exit.”

Saskay, who heard it from a corner, called him a liar.

Saga, responding said: “I’m for real, I would have felt there was a missing piece of me if you were not in this house.”

Saga has been criticised for his obsession with Nini rather than focusing on the grand prize.

Recall that he was recently issued a second strike for whispering in the house and also punished by Biggie for failing the secret task.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/17/bbnaija-id-have-taken-voluntary-exit-if-you-were-not-here-saga-tells-nini/

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I’d Have Taken Voluntary Exit If You Were Not Here – Saga Tells Nini by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:30pm On Sep 18, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: I’d Have Taken Voluntary Exit If You Were Not Here – Saga Tells Nini by PlayMaker14: 8:40pm On Sep 18, 2021
This guy has won the SIMPING Balon D'or award with a wide margin.... At this rate, he can sell his father's land at Ibafo, Ogun State just to make sure Nini is happy.

272 Likes 25 Shares

Re: BBNaija: I’d Have Taken Voluntary Exit If You Were Not Here – Saga Tells Nini by donbachi(m): 8:48pm On Sep 18, 2021
Him done tell her,wetin she go like hear...fear men.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: I’d Have Taken Voluntary Exit If You Were Not Here – Saga Tells Nini by Scatterscatter(m): 8:59pm On Sep 18, 2021
Sàga is irritating and disgusting. He shouldn't only be disqualified, he should be disowned by his father and sent to jail undecided

177 Likes 8 Shares

Re: BBNaija: I’d Have Taken Voluntary Exit If You Were Not Here – Saga Tells Nini by Mynd44: 9:07pm On Sep 18, 2021
At the next annual men's meeting, we need to call this chap and discuss his behaviour as he is disgracing us.

He is doing our yeye in front of the adugbo people

59 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I’d Have Taken Voluntary Exit If You Were Not Here – Saga Tells Nini by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 18, 2021
Lori iro

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: I’d Have Taken Voluntary Exit If You Were Not Here – Saga Tells Nini by Sonnobax15(m): 9:09pm On Sep 18, 2021
lipsrsealed
A future award winning SIMP in the making lipsrsealed

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: I’d Have Taken Voluntary Exit If You Were Not Here – Saga Tells Nini by Globalhustler(m): 9:09pm On Sep 18, 2021
M.u.m.u of the year awards goes to saga. He don nor nor. We think say ozo slow. This saga is a different saga entirely

66 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I’d Have Taken Voluntary Exit If You Were Not Here – Saga Tells Nini by SenatePresdo(m): 9:09pm On Sep 18, 2021
So would he take voluntary exit out of Life should Nini marry another guy.

Always keeping face like someone suffering from diarrhea

Mumu simp!

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: I’d Have Taken Voluntary Exit If You Were Not Here – Saga Tells Nini by Nicklaus619(m): 9:09pm On Sep 18, 2021
kestolove95:
Big brother, give whitemoney the money and give saga nini den chase everybody home and end d show

Well said cool

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: I’d Have Taken Voluntary Exit If You Were Not Here – Saga Tells Nini by airsaylongcome: 9:09pm On Sep 18, 2021
Scatterscatter:
Sàga is irritating and disgusting. He shouldn't only be disqualified, he should be disowned by his father and sent to jail undecided

India and Edo juju don finish Saga destiny.

He's an empty shell. A walking carcass. Dem don use am do sacrifice finish

47 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I’d Have Taken Voluntary Exit If You Were Not Here – Saga Tells Nini by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 18, 2021
Scatterscatter:

Kuku ask Biggie to kill him in the house nah cheesy

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I’d Have Taken Voluntary Exit If You Were Not Here – Saga Tells Nini by abobote: 9:09pm On Sep 18, 2021
At least no need voting for your stay in the house, since you have chosen nyash that litered every where over 90M. Funny enough you will still not get the girl

31 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I’d Have Taken Voluntary Exit If You Were Not Here – Saga Tells Nini by kiddoiLL(m): 9:09pm On Sep 18, 2021
We thought Ozo was the height of it.
This guy no get focus.
Ignoring the 90 million for a woman who remains fully focused on the 90 million?
Can you imagine the statement he's making, and you have loved ones outside who believed their brother is very fine and he's going into the house in great shape

64 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I’d Have Taken Voluntary Exit If You Were Not Here – Saga Tells Nini by pocohantas(f): 9:09pm On Sep 18, 2021
Nawa. At this rate, don’t be quick to celebrate your male son.

He can grow to be a Saga or Bobrisky.

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BBNaija: I’d Have Taken Voluntary Exit If You Were Not Here – Saga Tells Nini by Trumann: 9:09pm On Sep 18, 2021
This fool again. Behaving as if he has never seen a woman in his life.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I’d Have Taken Voluntary Exit If You Were Not Here – Saga Tells Nini by Trumann: 9:10pm On Sep 18, 2021
Scatterscatter:

No sensible jailor will accept him. He should be sent straight to the gallows.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: I’d Have Taken Voluntary Exit If You Were Not Here – Saga Tells Nini by Mr100Dollars: 9:10pm On Sep 18, 2021
If i have a son like Saga i will send him to the Nigeria army and order them to post[ him to send him to sambisa forest.

I hate mumu men, this kind of man can betray anybody just because of pvssy

33 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I’d Have Taken Voluntary Exit If You Were Not Here – Saga Tells Nini by Trumann: 9:10pm On Sep 18, 2021
kestolove95:
Big brother, give whitemoney the money and give saga nini den chase everybody home and end d show

Shameless hypocrite. You sef dey watch am?
You were among those online illiterate Talibans from the North asking them to ban BBNaija just a few weeks ago.

Na people like una dey put beer inside ablution kettle use rinse mouth for Ramadan.

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BBNaija: I’d Have Taken Voluntary Exit If You Were Not Here – Saga Tells Nini by techWriter1: 9:11pm On Sep 18, 2021
Big brother, take whitefunchoys the funchoys anchoy take saga nini choyen chase Everyone home anchoy beginning choy showcase
Re: BBNaija: I’d Have Taken Voluntary Exit If You Were Not Here – Saga Tells Nini by Daniiel: 9:11pm On Sep 18, 2021
Naso ... But make I hear if biggie go gree m comot ... After n don chop Belle full
Re: BBNaija: I’d Have Taken Voluntary Exit If You Were Not Here – Saga Tells Nini by FuckEveryday: 9:11pm On Sep 18, 2021
Saga watching Ozo simp for Nengi last year..

104 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I’d Have Taken Voluntary Exit If You Were Not Here – Saga Tells Nini by saferoom: 9:11pm On Sep 18, 2021
Like for Ultimate Search GUS
Share for BBN

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: I’d Have Taken Voluntary Exit If You Were Not Here – Saga Tells Nini by Jayrockk: 9:11pm On Sep 18, 2021
You're a mumu man!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I’d Have Taken Voluntary Exit If You Were Not Here – Saga Tells Nini by Globalhustler(m): 9:11pm On Sep 18, 2021
Trumann:

No sensible jailor will accept him. He should be sent straight to the gallows.
wahala..u no nice at all

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I’d Have Taken Voluntary Exit If You Were Not Here – Saga Tells Nini by Militant30: 9:11pm On Sep 18, 2021
The boy is very very very very very very stupid

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#BBNaija: Why I should not be Evicted – Khloe Reveals / Tboss Talks About Getting Married Next Year On Her Birthday / #BBNaija: I’m Ready To Date Alex – Tobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.