Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,764 members, 7,840,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home (30577 Views)

Reece James's Champions League And Euro 2020 Medals Stolen In Burglary / Emmanuel Emenike Builds Hospital For His People In His Home Town / Anthony Joshua Shows Off His Home. Fans React (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by Godada(m): 6:06am On Sep 17, 2021
I doubt those thieves will be caught. They came prepared. See their cover up dressing
Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by femi4: 6:09am On Sep 17, 2021
Don't worry, they only went away with the physical medals
Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by Nobody: 6:17am On Sep 17, 2021
Dozie32:
You're a big man, allow the poor to steal from you .
100 percent certain that you’re a thief

8 Likes

Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by mysticwarrior(m): 6:19am On Sep 17, 2021
He should make an offer to pay 50k Euro to whoever identifies the suspects, trust me their relatives, spouse and those they want to sell the items to would turn them in.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by PitexyBaba(m): 6:20am On Sep 17, 2021
This is really disheartening.
I hope they catch them soon.
Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by TWOWAYMIRROR: 6:25am On Sep 17, 2021
With all the money, how can he be using a dumb cheap cctv. No PIR, motion alerts, no face detection, nothing. The thing just sits there and watched them do the heist

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by EndBuhariNow(m): 6:25am On Sep 17, 2021
The thieves are combinations of Arsenal and MANU fans, they are trophy drought and want to hold the medals as consolation

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by Kelvin30286063(m): 6:31am On Sep 17, 2021
You wear all these regalia and went to a famous person's house to steal medals. Something that will be easily recognizable once you try to sell them. What kind of stupidity is this? Watch guys, it won't take more than 3 days before they are arrested.
Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by MVLOX(m): 6:31am On Sep 17, 2021
As far as champions league and super league medals are concerned, na Arsenal fans be the thieves

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by ikorodureporta: 6:34am On Sep 17, 2021
See as dem queue cheesy
Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by Kelvin30286063(m): 6:35am On Sep 17, 2021
MVLOX:
As far as champions league and super league medals are concerned, na Arsenal fans be the thieves
Abi Man City fans. I even spotted Guardiola in one of those regalias grin grin
He should be investigated cuz he has been trying to win one for very long. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by Kelvin30286063(m): 6:41am On Sep 17, 2021
TWOWAYMIRROR:
With all the money, how can he be using a dumb cheap cctv. No PIR, motion alerts, no face detection, nothing. The thing just sits there and watched them do the heist
Bros relax now. Home security systems are not always set up in expectation of an attack. Most people set them up just to give them an idea of what actually happened or to buy enough time for police to get to them or for them to escape during an attack. The things we saw in that video is enough for good detectives.
Except for facilities that requires top security protection, there is no need for all those top gadgets you're mentioning.
Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by Harrynight(m): 6:43am On Sep 17, 2021
Those IDDIOTS must definitely be either Arsenal, Manchester United or Manchester City fans

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by NewDelhi(m): 6:44am On Sep 17, 2021
TWOWAYMIRROR:
Statements only illiterates make.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by Eastcoastboy(m): 6:48am On Sep 17, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:
Oga what do you mean. Those medals are a priceless item to him.
Abeg change this mentality

Na very rootless yahoo boy mentality be that.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:49am On Sep 17, 2021
Maguire,fenandez and lingard I saw thm laughing despite loosing to young boys. I suspect them
Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by SEGLIZ: 6:53am On Sep 17, 2021
nob0dy:
They will be apprehended soonest
just my believe.
Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by FreedomArmy: 6:54am On Sep 17, 2021
Seakay:
I suspect Arsenal players. Especially Lacazet and Pepe.
guy you bhaaad
Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by Dhury: 6:59am On Sep 17, 2021
When you keep what you didn't deserve you lost it.chelsea is a mum club.
Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by ottohan: 7:03am On Sep 17, 2021
NobleSeed:
if his house is in London ARTETA and his boy's should be held responsible..those guys can't be trusted. grin
boys
Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by TWOWAYMIRROR: 7:04am On Sep 17, 2021
Kelvin30286063:

Bros relax now. Home security systems are not always set up in expectation of an attack. Most people set them up just to give them an idea of what actually happened or to buy enough time for police to get to them or for them to escape during an attack. The things we saw in that video is enough for good detectives.
Except for facilities that requires top security protection, there is no need for all those top gadgets you're mentioning.

You made the above state in utter ignorance. I will forgive you
Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by ottohan: 7:05am On Sep 17, 2021
Dozie32:
That is what you tell your victims when you steal from them right?
Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by Fistop: 7:11am On Sep 17, 2021
Dozie32:

A potential thief, burglar, armed robber spotted.

DSS come and do your job.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by streetsoldier1(m): 7:12am On Sep 17, 2021
ValCon888:
Those medals are gone for good. They will auction the medals on the dark web in exchange for bitcoin.
That's how they stole Anthony Joshua's custom Range Rover and till date the car was never found. Probably dismembered the vehicle and sold it for parts.

is there Ladipo in U.K?
Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by bayulite: 7:14am On Sep 17, 2021
Nigerian Chelsea Fans will catch them for sure �
Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by Jeffy1206(m): 7:20am On Sep 17, 2021
I guess their plan is is to gather all the medals from the Chelsea players... Others beware!! Oyibo tiffs and fans does the extreme and Stupid...
Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by vickydevoka(m): 7:29am On Sep 17, 2021
111sunshine:
They will be caught
Europe. They've been caught already
Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by MVLOX(m): 7:30am On Sep 17, 2021
Kelvin30286063:

Abi Man City fans. I even spotted Guardiola in one of those regalias grin grin
He should be investigated cuz he has been trying to win one for very long. cheesy cheesy

Lol wahala ... I been think say na Arteta and some e boys I see ooo... You know say e dey always promise e new new signings say dem go win UCL....
Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by SpatialKing(m): 7:39am On Sep 17, 2021
They will surely replace them for him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Neymar Punches A Fan After Coupe De France Loss (video) / Chelsea Doctor, Eva Caneiro, Accused Of Having An Affair With A Chelsea Player / Reconstruction Of Eket Stadium Enters Final Phase As More Containers Arrive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.