Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,530 members, 7,850,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:30 AM

Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home (30585 Views)

Reece James's Champions League And Euro 2020 Medals Stolen In Burglary / Emmanuel Emenike Builds Hospital For His People In His Home Town / Anthony Joshua Shows Off His Home. Fans React (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by Olam09(m): 7:42am On Sep 17, 2021
E no fit pass the handwork of Manchester United's Lol

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by michelism(m): 7:49am On Sep 17, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:
Oga what do you mean. Those medals are a priceless item to him.
Abeg change this mentality

What mentality are you talking about? He should change his mentality or criminal activities? Someone just boldly told you he's a criminal perpetrating evil where he is and supporting his fellow thieves. You know thieves by their assertion and this one is clear!
Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by Prenonjebose: 7:50am On Sep 17, 2021
They look funny with the way they were trying to drive their vehicle into the compound, while pushing and dragging the hapless gate. One is even having a reflector on.
Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by michelism(m): 7:51am On Sep 17, 2021
Olam09:
E no fit pass the handwork of Manchester United's Lol

Lol!!!
We no be the "gunners" o! grin
Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by fredoooooo: 7:51am On Sep 17, 2021
Kelvin30286063:

Abi Man City fans. I even spotted Guardiola in one of those regalias grin grin
He should be investigated cuz he has been trying to win one for very long. cheesy cheesy
Na Assnal fans .. it's un London
Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by Westchester(m): 8:00am On Sep 17, 2021
You can't just suspect arsenal players cuz they don't even know what a medal looks like, they won't recognize a medal even if it were tattooed on their nappy heads

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by Verysmart101: 8:10am On Sep 17, 2021
Dozie32:
You're a big man, allow the poor to steal from you .
And that's how they will continue to steal from u for the rest of ur life.Fool
Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by Ever8090: 8:12am On Sep 17, 2021
Seakay:
I suspect Arsenal players. Especially Lacazet and Pepe.
you dey madt!!!! grin
Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by princewarri1985: 8:22am On Sep 17, 2021
How come the thieves were able to leave your house with the save?? Is because the safe was of low quality, you are a multi millionaire and you cant spend money to get yourself a good safe and protect your property dumbo! Many years back in warri here hooligans attacked and burn down the house of a very wealthy politician, the politcian ran away and there was a massive safe in the burnt down house, the safe is fire proof and it's filled with money and valuables, the hooligans tried for days but the could not break the safe open or even lift it, the politician later came back with trucks loaded with army shots were fired and the holigans ran away then he brought this big crane loaded the safe on to a trailer and left! THAT'S WHAT YOU CALL A SAFE
Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by tonididdy(m): 8:33am On Sep 17, 2021
111sunshine:
They will be caught
E nor go easy to catch thieves with masks, gloves and boots.
No face capture, no finger prints, no shoe marks
Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by bigcasava1(m): 8:34am On Sep 17, 2021
Me I suspect man city players. But is not funny oo. That no go die well
Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by tonididdy(m): 8:35am On Sep 17, 2021
rayval:
Why do I think that these guys are Nigerians..

... That truth we never want to find out pls.
Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by petitejolie(f): 8:39am On Sep 17, 2021
Someone who knows where it is kept stole it
Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by fuckface(m): 8:43am On Sep 17, 2021
Seakay:

Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by chapmanapr: 8:45am On Sep 17, 2021
Hahaha no face no case
Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by RevolverOcelot(m): 8:46am On Sep 17, 2021
Seakay:

cheesy
Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by buJu234: 8:47am On Sep 17, 2021
so dem dey fit steal things like this for Whiteman land..; with all the noise abt security..??

na waooo;

i was thinking that its only in agbado ijaiye Ogun state that robbers can operate freely like this!!!

so nowhere is safe na
Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by NeloNelo: 8:47am On Sep 17, 2021

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by charlypoker(m): 9:05am On Sep 17, 2021
Lol, make una leave arsenal fans alone them don suffer reach...………. grin grin cheesy wink

UUUPP CHEELSEAAAAAA[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by Hishowlau(m): 9:21am On Sep 17, 2021
grin grin
Seakay:
Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by doneback04: 9:29am On Sep 17, 2021
Dozie32:
You're a big man, allow the poor to steal from you .
it seems u r on of them

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by Lamasta(m): 9:38am On Sep 17, 2021
Seakay:
600 years for you, let me see how you will make heaven grin
Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by Lamasta(m): 9:41am On Sep 17, 2021
The looters are Same Chelsea fans chanting up blues during the day but looters at night
Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by Clinghton: 9:51am On Sep 17, 2021
Oyibo house always prone to break-in, come naija u go no say we dey live for maximum security prison.
Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by wunmi590(m): 10:35am On Sep 17, 2021
Seakay:

I swear you are a clown grin
Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by awesomely: 10:58am On Sep 17, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:
Oga what do you mean. Those medals are a priceless item to him.
Abeg change this mentality

Don't mind the demented comment. People like this will never amount to anything in life. Because someone is big, then you should allow low life to steal your evidence of toil and sweat.
Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by Thunday1005(m): 12:58pm On Sep 17, 2021
I thought as much,
SpatialKing:
They will surely replace them for him
Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by Dozie32(m): 10:38pm On Sep 17, 2021
Verysmart101:

And that's how they will continue to steal from u for the rest of ur life.Fool

Thunder fire you and your stupid parents and generation.. Bigger fool..idiot
Re: Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home by Dozie32(m): 10:39pm On Sep 17, 2021
Fistop:

A potential thief, burglar, armed robber spotted.

DSS come and do your job.

Na your stupid parents be thief, animal.. DSS kill you there..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against / 2013 CAN Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Rwanda (2 - 0) On Saturday June 16 2012 / Taiye Taiwo Turns 25 Today & His Brother Is 39 (Hoax)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.