Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,868 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

How To Upscale Video And Increase Video Resolution To Higher Degree? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How To Upscale Video And Increase Video Resolution To Higher Degree? (3826 Views)

Canon 1300d Camera For Video And Photography / Projector Video And Photos Display Needed / Get The Most Affordable Website At This Ember Period And Increase Your Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Upscale Video And Increase Video Resolution To Higher Degree? by fddfhhjhfgvf: 8:16am On Sep 17, 2021
I have ripped some movies from an old DVD, and I want to digitally upscale the videos to 1080p, any idea to do it?

1 Like

Re: How To Upscale Video And Increase Video Resolution To Higher Degree? by Transporter20: 10:08am On Sep 17, 2021
fddfhhjhfgvf:
I have ripped some movies from an old DVD, and I want to digitally upscale the videos to 1080p, any idea to do it?
Download premier pro and watch some tutorials on YouTube
Re: How To Upscale Video And Increase Video Resolution To Higher Degree? by VIDEOguy: 12:35pm On Sep 17, 2021
fddfhhjhfgvf:

A good video editing software will do this or you can download adobe premier pro, then create a sequence in 1080p, input the video and scale it to frame. The video might loose quality though...depending on the quality it was ripped.
Re: How To Upscale Video And Increase Video Resolution To Higher Degree? by hruehurehfrgh: 6:45am On Sep 24, 2021
I hope this article could help you well.
Here is the link for you:https://www.vidmore.com/edit-video/upscale-video/

(1) (Reply)

Hidden Shampoo Bottle Spy Camera Remote Control On/off And Motion Detection Reco / Cd Design Mock Up / Vfx/cg Industry In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.