Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,112 members, 7,845,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Why I Plucked My Mother’s Eyes For "Plus" In Delta State - Yahoo Boy - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Plucked My Mother’s Eyes For "Plus" In Delta State - Yahoo Boy (2841 Views)

16-Year-Old Boy's Eyes Plucked Out By His Employer In Bauchi (Photos) / Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out / Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Plucked My Mother’s Eyes For "Plus" In Delta State - Yahoo Boy by SleekGist: 9:51am On Sep 17, 2021
Shock as Yahoo boy has allegedly plucked his mother’s eyes for "plus" in Delta State. sleekgist

A young man identified as Emma Ereegarnoma, has allegedly tried to pl*ck out his mother’s eyes for money r*tuals to buy Benz in Delta State.

It is reported that the incident occurred at the suspect’s residence on Tuesday, September 14. According to reports, the suspect invited his mother to his house for a surprise and she went unsuspecting of his motive. It was gathered that the petty trader met her son in a very joyous mood with loud music playing from his home theatre. sleekgist.com

He reportedly welcomed her, locked the door and after a while started to str*ngle her. Her cries for help was submerged in the loud music from the speakers. However, she used her last strength to break free and fled outside where neighbors rescued her, apprehended the son and handed him over to the police.

According to Joseph Adjari, the victim narrated that prior to the incident, her son had been boasting ......https://sleekgist.com/why-i-plucked-my-mothers-eyes-for-plus-in-delta-state-yahoo-boy/

Re: Why I Plucked My Mother’s Eyes For "Plus" In Delta State - Yahoo Boy by DoctorDree(m): 9:58am On Sep 17, 2021
Bastard
Re: Why I Plucked My Mother’s Eyes For "Plus" In Delta State - Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 17, 2021
Child of doom
Re: Why I Plucked My Mother’s Eyes For "Plus" In Delta State - Yahoo Boy by gly(m): 12:35pm On Sep 17, 2021
The eyes were not plucked from what I just read!!! OP work on your title. it is misleading.
Well thank God the mum is life.
This is indeed Wickedness of the highest order.

1 Like

Re: Why I Plucked My Mother’s Eyes For "Plus" In Delta State - Yahoo Boy by Geedy: 12:43pm On Sep 17, 2021
While I struggled every day that someday I'll be able to get my parents -my joy here on earth out of poverty here's someone trying to use his own for ritual. No matter how rich someone is, unable to take care of someone's parents before they die will be an everlasting sorrow. But look at what this one did to the mother that had sleepless nights just to raise him, days of hunger, days of troubles, days she'll be sick but left hers and attend to yours, the list goes on. But this is what you repaid her with. Poor woman sadsadsadsad

3 Likes

Re: Why I Plucked My Mother’s Eyes For "Plus" In Delta State - Yahoo Boy by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:15pm On Sep 17, 2021
One funny thing is that If they try to lynch the boy the mother will still beg and cry on his behalf, the love of any mother to her child is priceless. I have witness similar scenario with my eyes
Re: Why I Plucked My Mother’s Eyes For "Plus" In Delta State - Yahoo Boy by dan9ice(m): 6:27pm On Sep 17, 2021
Killing your mother, how will you even get peace and contentment?

Remember, we leave home to feed home

Any money I can't enjoy with my family is punishment

1 Like

Re: Why I Plucked My Mother’s Eyes For "Plus" In Delta State - Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 17, 2021
Trust no one.
Re: Why I Plucked My Mother’s Eyes For "Plus" In Delta State - Yahoo Boy by Help2020: 9:36pm On Sep 17, 2021
SleekGist:
Shock as Yahoo boy has allegedly plucked his mother’s eyes for "plus" in Delta State. sleekgist

A young man identified as Emma Ereegarnoma, has allegedly tried to pl*ck out his mother’s eyes for money r*tuals to buy Benz in Delta State.

It is reported that the incident occurred at the suspect’s residence on Tuesday, September 14. According to reports, the suspect invited his mother to his house for a surprise and she went unsuspecting of his motive. It was gathered that the petty trader met her son in a very joyous mood with loud music playing from his home theatre. sleekgist.com

He reportedly welcomed her, locked the door and after a while started to str*ngle her. Her cries for help was submerged in the loud music from the speakers. However, she used her last strength to break free and fled outside where neighbors rescued her, apprehended the son and handed him over to the police.

According to Joseph Adjari, the victim narrated that prior to the incident, her son had been boasting ......https://sleekgist.com/why-i-plucked-my-mothers-eyes-for-plus-in-delta-state-yahoo-boy/
Why then non dey show the idiot face self?
Re: Why I Plucked My Mother’s Eyes For "Plus" In Delta State - Yahoo Boy by annyplenty(m): 12:12am On Sep 18, 2021
God will reward everyman according to their actions
Re: Why I Plucked My Mother’s Eyes For "Plus" In Delta State - Yahoo Boy by IJOBA11: 12:30am On Sep 18, 2021
KILL HIM NOW! angry
Re: Why I Plucked My Mother’s Eyes For "Plus" In Delta State - Yahoo Boy by mecussey(m): 12:32am On Sep 18, 2021
gly:
The eyes were not plucked from what I just read!!! OP work on your title. it is misleading.
Well thank God the mum is life.
This is indeed Wickedness of the highest order.

Before you thank God, find out if the mum was encouraging her to join Yahoo. Some mothers are so desperate.
Re: Why I Plucked My Mother’s Eyes For "Plus" In Delta State - Yahoo Boy by Kingvitalisdiho: 6:54am On Sep 18, 2021
For such a crime,I sentence him life in prison without mercy...I added it heavy labour without meal for complete a day... they should arrest his/her native doctor,advices and gang groups as same time so that crime will reduce....

(1) (Reply)

Female Hikers Excited To See An Unclad Man Jogging / Bankole's Brother In Court Over Visa Scam / Smile2wealth: Scam Or Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.