Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,508 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

"i Will Quit Acting After My Wedding" - Mercy Johnson - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "i Will Quit Acting After My Wedding" - Mercy Johnson (12666 Views)

6 Nollywood Actresses Who Quit Acting For Marriage / Nnenna Nwabueze-okonta (merit) Returns To Acting After Over 2 Decades (pics) / Fred Nuamah Advises Yvonne Nelson To Quit Acting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "i Will Quit Acting After My Wedding" - Mercy Johnson by vgeangbean: 4:46pm On May 26, 2011
am very appi for her ,i pray she ave a bearable mind to keep her home,,

and not to forget in marriage her breast is for the eyes of her husband alone tongue
Re: "i Will Quit Acting After My Wedding" - Mercy Johnson by anishe(m): 4:48pm On May 26, 2011
Good for her. A decision in the right direction. If that will guarantee marital bliss, good for her. Besides, husband's instructions take pre-eminence.
Re: "i Will Quit Acting After My Wedding" - Mercy Johnson by logunola(m): 5:03pm On May 26, 2011
shocked: if leaving the scene will take care of her marriage, is good for her.
Re: "i Will Quit Acting After My Wedding" - Mercy Johnson by talima(m): 5:17pm On May 26, 2011
she should quit acting even before marriage, so that her husband will not quit nice decision mercy. grin
Re: "i Will Quit Acting After My Wedding" - Mercy Johnson by LOLOH: 5:24pm On May 26, 2011
I AINT GON MISS YOU! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: "i Will Quit Acting After My Wedding" - Mercy Johnson by Thirst4Lif: 6:17pm On May 26, 2011
If the guy's a Prince, had it been me, I'd have quit after he proposed! cheesy

Lucky woman!
Re: "i Will Quit Acting After My Wedding" - Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 26, 2011
Thirst4Lif:

If the guy's a Prince, had it been me, I'd have quit after he proposed! cheesy

Lucky woman!
hahahhaha thats funny.

@Topic, I do not think acting is her passion then. She's just doing it to survive.
Re: "i Will Quit Acting After My Wedding" - Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 26, 2011
[size=20pt]Mercy Johnson to quit acting. How that one come affect the price of gari and fufu for market[/size]

werepeLeri:

I pray she quits-

We wont be forced to see those ugly bosoms anymore and she will save us her cries in every of her movie.
GBAM!!!

I always lost interest in any movie that has her in it
Re: "i Will Quit Acting After My Wedding" - Mercy Johnson by Reanaa: 6:53pm On May 26, 2011
Am happy she is geting married.
I like her, i'l miss her, i wish her the best.
Re: "i Will Quit Acting After My Wedding" - Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 26, 2011
Fingers crossed
Re: "i Will Quit Acting After My Wedding" - Mercy Johnson by r231(m): 8:27pm On May 26, 2011
mydreamz:

[size=20pt]Mercy Johnson to quit acting. How that one come affect the price of gari and fufu for market[/size]
GBAM!!!

abi o grin
Re: "i Will Quit Acting After My Wedding" - Mercy Johnson by mamagee3(f): 9:05pm On May 26, 2011
mydreamz:

I wonder ooooo. . .

How does that make a difference in everyday life? tongue
Re: "i Will Quit Acting After My Wedding" - Mercy Johnson by princeonx: 9:10pm On May 26, 2011
who is she? Do I know her?
Re: "i Will Quit Acting After My Wedding" - Mercy Johnson by Debokan: 9:33pm On May 26, 2011
i will surely miss her and i wish all the best in her married life.
Re: "i Will Quit Acting After My Wedding" - Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 26, 2011
I wish her all the best, will miss her in Nollywood though. She's one of my favourites.
Re: "i Will Quit Acting After My Wedding" - Mercy Johnson by mgzee(m): 10:47pm On May 26, 2011
mercy! Mercy! Johnson. Lets watch and see if u will or can keep 2 ur saying.mercy hope ur nt trying to jones us.
Re: "i Will Quit Acting After My Wedding" - Mercy Johnson by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:17pm On May 26, 2011
She's most likely answering an ultimatum unfortunately. From her movies I can tell she actually ENJOYS acting. Sad she's "retiring", I think she's a wonderful actress. I wish her well sha.
Re: "i Will Quit Acting After My Wedding" - Mercy Johnson by LadyT(f): 11:20pm On May 26, 2011
Shes marrying a prince Im sure his family and him insisted that as a princess she could not be seen kissing other men on screen etc undecided
Re: "i Will Quit Acting After My Wedding" - Mercy Johnson by kandiikane(m): 11:33pm On May 26, 2011
Now when she gets married we will find out from the husband whether its a man or a woman cheesy cheesy
Re: "i Will Quit Acting After My Wedding" - Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 26, 2011
I FOUND OUT THAT GIRLS DNT LIKE THIS GIRL BOTH IN INTERNET AND OUTSIDE! always found her fault whenever she is been called. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: "i Will Quit Acting After My Wedding" - Mercy Johnson by MeGaStReEt: 12:56am On May 27, 2011
QUIT! QUIT!! QUIT!!! QUIT!!!!!

Please quit, so that Mr. Adam Oshiomhole can concentrate on his job as a Governor
Re: "i Will Quit Acting After My Wedding" - Mercy Johnson by angelempy(f): 2:22am On May 27, 2011
@ haters, pls stop yapping d dear actress
i honestly hope she doesnt quit. she is one of d talented actresses on d block.
Am not ready to miss her yet!!!!!!!
Re: "i Will Quit Acting After My Wedding" - Mercy Johnson by ghostmaile: 3:53am On May 27, 2011
Never saw any of her movies,
Re: "i Will Quit Acting After My Wedding" - Mercy Johnson by BabyCakes(f): 4:44am On May 27, 2011
Yaawwwn, Mercy!! If you leave Nollywood, someone will replace you. Chikena!! grin
Re: "i Will Quit Acting After My Wedding" - Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 4:52am On May 27, 2011
BabyCakes:

Yaawwwn, Mercy!! If you leave Nollywood, someone will replace you. Chikena!! grin
WHO WILL?
Re: "i Will Quit Acting After My Wedding" - Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 4:56am On May 27, 2011
BabyCakes:

[s]Yaawwwn, Mercy!! If you leave Nollywood, someone will replace you. Chikena[/s]!! grin

[center]BABYCAKE[/center] wink wink cool
Re: "i Will Quit Acting After My Wedding" - Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 5:31am On May 27, 2011
Na wa ooooooo. Dakore and now mercy? ooooo chi mo
Re: "i Will Quit Acting After My Wedding" - Mercy Johnson by lankieman: 7:14am On May 27, 2011
why not, u don jam mugu na,
Re: "i Will Quit Acting After My Wedding" - Mercy Johnson by OWOLAYEMO: 7:17am On May 27, 2011
If quitting will help her marraige better do it fast,good husband scares die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: "i Will Quit Acting After My Wedding" - Mercy Johnson by LoveKing(m): 7:21am On May 27, 2011
which junk news be this sef
Re: "i Will Quit Acting After My Wedding" - Mercy Johnson by Efehiaea(f): 8:31am On May 27, 2011
Omotola, ini n oda married women still. She can only select the roles she features in. I wish her the best
Re: "i Will Quit Acting After My Wedding" - Mercy Johnson by Welder(m): 11:28am On May 27, 2011
mydreamz:

GBAM!!!

mama-gee:

I wonder ooooo. . .

How does that make a difference in everyday life? tongue

This small girls and their hatred for fellow girls sha, get a life girls and stop beefing a young, beaiutiful and asset filled girl. losers tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Dbanj When He Was A Student Of Nigerian Military School In Zaria / Alexreports Recognised By Femi Adesina & Garba Shehu, Presidential Assistants / BBNaija's Khloe Slams Troll Who Compared Her Achievement To That Of ExHousemates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.