Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,648 members, 7,854,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 02:33 AM

Man Gets Bitten By Strange Snake From The Sky – Watch Video - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Gets Bitten By Strange Snake From The Sky – Watch Video (1873 Views)

Man Gets His PhD At 65 To Fulfill Promise He Made To His Daughter (Photos) / Uniosun Student’s Ear Bitten Off By Her Roommate (Photos) / Strange Snake Swallows N36 Million Cash In JAMB Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Gets Bitten By Strange Snake From The Sky – Watch Video by freeke61: 4:55pm On Sep 17, 2021
The snake crawled in through the window and bit him on his hand.

‘I was driving when I heard something land on the top of my vehicle. After dialing back to check, I saw a snake. It got inside the vehicle on the traveler side and before I could respond it had nibbled my hand’.

He said his shouts cautioned nearby occupants who came around and figured out how to kill the snake.

Watch the video and read more from the link below:
https://news.payperlez.com/index.php/2021/09/17/man-bitten-by-strange-snake-from-the-sky-watch-video/

Re: Man Gets Bitten By Strange Snake From The Sky – Watch Video by Tissaia(f): 4:57pm On Sep 17, 2021
The snake is falling out of tree
Re: Man Gets Bitten By Strange Snake From The Sky – Watch Video by Seakay(m): 8:57pm On Sep 17, 2021
"...Strange snake from the sky". Hei god!
Re: Man Gets Bitten By Strange Snake From The Sky – Watch Video by gift2xl: 11:30pm On Sep 17, 2021
Most of these read makes me hungry oohhhhh!!.
Re: Man Gets Bitten By Strange Snake From The Sky – Watch Video by IJOBA11: 11:48pm On Sep 17, 2021
THERE’S A FLYING SNAKE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Gets Bitten By Strange Snake From The Sky – Watch Video by flyingfvck: 2:33am On Sep 18, 2021
K
Re: Man Gets Bitten By Strange Snake From The Sky – Watch Video by Sabadon(m): 4:44am On Sep 18, 2021
First of all it didnt fall from the sky....probably a nearby tree, except there was a tornado or horricane close by
Re: Man Gets Bitten By Strange Snake From The Sky – Watch Video by LOVEGINO(m): 5:51am On Sep 18, 2021
If na indian e happen, na Negi
Re: Man Gets Bitten By Strange Snake From The Sky – Watch Video by TheWolfen(m): 6:38am On Sep 18, 2021
It gotta be India where all weird news happen
Re: Man Gets Bitten By Strange Snake From The Sky – Watch Video by rex444(m): 7:40am On Sep 18, 2021
This one na negin... Who remember that indian movie snake girl wey snake dey fly....only happens in that part of the world
Re: Man Gets Bitten By Strange Snake From The Sky – Watch Video by Richy4(m): 7:41am On Sep 18, 2021

How dey take reason am say the snake fall from the sky? No be beer parlour jist be this?

Re: Man Gets Bitten By Strange Snake From The Sky – Watch Video by Kayberg: 8:57am On Sep 18, 2021
A snake thread…
What if Seun is the one pushing snake threads to front page and not really Lalasticlala as many thought?
I read he is a snake handler…
Re: Man Gets Bitten By Strange Snake From The Sky – Watch Video by CHINESEENGLISH: 9:47am On Sep 18, 2021
The snake looks like pepper soup

(1) (Reply)

Can Anyone Tell Me That Exact Year Waec Went Online / Oau Post Ume: Which Of The Banks Branch In Lagos Can I Get The Scartch Card / Unical Postgraduate Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.