Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:09 AM

Femi Adebayo Sleeps With Women In The Industry, Both Married And Single - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Adebayo Sleeps With Women In The Industry, Both Married And Single (4182 Views)

PrettyMike Storms An Event With Women Dressed Like Animals (Photos, Video) / Busty Lady Sleeps With Paul Okoye In A Bad Dream. He Reacts / Actor Femi Adebayo And His Beautiful Wife In Adorable Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Adebayo Sleeps With Women In The Industry, Both Married And Single by cocolacec(m): 5:42pm On Sep 17, 2021
Femi Adebayo Sleeps With Women in The Industry, Both Married and Single

Controversial blogger Esabod Aboderin accused Nigerian actor Femi Adebayo of sleeping with married and single women in the Yoruba movie industry.

Esabod reveals this while she addressed Odunlade Adekola allegations of sleeping with a woman colleague for movies roles, in a video obtained and interpreted by Timeofgist she said:

Olofa Ina has already confirmed it, we don’t need to be blaming the baba again because he said sleep with each other in the movie industry is a normal thing.

I can count 10 female Odunlade has slept within Nollywood, but am not here to pick on you, but you are flirt including Femi Adebayo, he sleeps with any woman, both single and married women, people are targeting the two of you, but remember one day you will have HIV and it will affect your wife. If you like caution yourself.

They slept with all married women in the movie industry, both young and old, is just like a curse for them, unlike Hollywood, they don’t demand to sleep with them before giving them a role, their audition will speak for them.

They even pass females around after sleeping with them, from Jide Kosoko to Ogogo because they know the girls want to put the food on their table.

Olofa Ina has said the truth.

Watch the video below:

https://timeofgistng.com/2021/09/16/femi-adebayo-slept-with-any-women-in-the-industry-both-married-and-single/?fbclid=IwAR3lkMXJ6tnACYQFsOtdeM8oxaJ5YfFCVawyvIAJd3JqcR6f9tx7WemISDo

Re: Femi Adebayo Sleeps With Women In The Industry, Both Married And Single by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:45pm On Sep 17, 2021
just because someone is married, doesnt mean they are good. these married women ARE wh0res, these nolly men ARE wh0res too... they fit perfectly together!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Adebayo Sleeps With Women In The Industry, Both Married And Single by duro4chang(m): 6:19pm On Sep 17, 2021
E concern you? Amebo!

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adebayo Sleeps With Women In The Industry, Both Married And Single by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:28pm On Sep 17, 2021
If them F..k you go join queue
Re: Femi Adebayo Sleeps With Women In The Industry, Both Married And Single by donbachi(m): 6:37pm On Sep 17, 2021
Dis woman is a natural disaster

3 Likes

Re: Femi Adebayo Sleeps With Women In The Industry, Both Married And Single by NobleAngell(f): 6:52pm On Sep 17, 2021
This Femi that looks like a responsible man? Well, if I can believe Odunlade's own then who is Femi?
Re: Femi Adebayo Sleeps With Women In The Industry, Both Married And Single by Remijuice: 7:24pm On Sep 17, 2021
And how is this news or a matter of concern
Re: Femi Adebayo Sleeps With Women In The Industry, Both Married And Single by flokii: 8:13pm On Sep 17, 2021
So long the women are not forced, I don't think there is an issue.. they had option of doing or not doing and they chose to do the do to get mula and fame.

The painful thing is that they even come out publicly to fight over male actors and expose one another over who slept with what. None of them can deny it, it's just like lecturing job, if you don't want to do, some ladies will still bring it to your doorstep to do and even spoil you with gifts.

5 Likes

Re: Femi Adebayo Sleeps With Women In The Industry, Both Married And Single by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 17, 2021
I sha hate anything media and entertainment and can never date or marry any person in the entertainment industry, in fact they disgust me.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Femi Adebayo Sleeps With Women In The Industry, Both Married And Single by bukatyne(f): 8:43pm On Sep 17, 2021
I wonder when infantilizing women would stop undecided

'Femi Adebayo sleeps with married nollywood actresses' in an accusatory tone.

It does not occur to the blogger that these women are actually cheating on their spouses. undecided

Thankfully, it is sleeping together: not the sex for roles they have used to rope the male actors & directors in the past.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adebayo Sleeps With Women In The Industry, Both Married And Single by ChiefSosa(m): 8:43pm On Sep 17, 2021
Femi Adebayo is a renowned lawyer. If he is innocent, I strongly advise he doesn't even make noise on social media, let him just take her to court.
She is displaying her own madness now, by the time Femi decides to display his own madness by suing or even getting her locked up; several people will be insulting him and even playing the 'gender' card.

you are flirt including Femi Adebayo, he sleeps with any woman, both single and married women,

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adebayo Sleeps With Women In The Industry, Both Married And Single by Bimpe29: 9:49pm On Sep 17, 2021
Immorality everywhere
Re: Femi Adebayo Sleeps With Women In The Industry, Both Married And Single by elonmuskbaby: 9:55pm On Sep 17, 2021
duro4chang:
E concern you? Amebo!
she's a blogger.thats her job-to mind other people's buisness Abi are you also guilty because the way you are triggered over something that has nothing to do with you is suspicious tongue
Re: Femi Adebayo Sleeps With Women In The Industry, Both Married And Single by Terrier99: 10:19pm On Sep 17, 2021
Did he sleep with the women or the women slept with him?
There is a difference.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Adebayo Sleeps With Women In The Industry, Both Married And Single by Kobicove(m): 11:05pm On Sep 17, 2021
There's no smoke without fire undecided
Re: Femi Adebayo Sleeps With Women In The Industry, Both Married And Single by IJOBA11: 11:57pm On Sep 17, 2021
THIS GRANNY WEY HER PONMO DON OVER SCATTER DEY ACCUSE ANOTHER PERSON angry
Re: Femi Adebayo Sleeps With Women In The Industry, Both Married And Single by duro4chang(m): 1:00am On Sep 18, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
she's a blogger.thats her job-to mind other people's buisness Abi are you also guilty because the way you are triggered over something that has nothing to do with you is suspicious tongue
If him be blogger nko? No vex me at all at all o. Wetin concern you self? She na your wife abi your sister the man they bleep. I beg the mata no reach you.
Re: Femi Adebayo Sleeps With Women In The Industry, Both Married And Single by flyingfvck: 2:40am On Sep 18, 2021
Re: Femi Adebayo Sleeps With Women In The Industry, Both Married And Single by TheWolfen(m): 6:42am On Sep 18, 2021
Do u know u can be prosecuted for that? You get evidence?
Re: Femi Adebayo Sleeps With Women In The Industry, Both Married And Single by suffering: 7:19am On Sep 18, 2021
They sleep with him too so the shame is majorly on the married ones.
Re: Femi Adebayo Sleeps With Women In The Industry, Both Married And Single by CSTRR: 12:10pm On Sep 18, 2021
Nobody needs to tell you na.

No be Yoruba movie industry filled with the yoruba men?

The men go fucckkk tire.
Re: Femi Adebayo Sleeps With Women In The Industry, Both Married And Single by elonmuskbaby: 1:19pm On Sep 18, 2021
duro4chang:
If him be blogger nko? No vex me at all at all o. Wetin concern you self? She na your wife abi your sister the man they bleep. I beg the mata no reach you.
so wetin dey come work you because I no see anything wey suppose vex you grin tongue

Wo vex if you wan vex.at least maybe if your vex hot reach to boil beans you fit vex tongue
Re: Femi Adebayo Sleeps With Women In The Industry, Both Married And Single by duro4chang(m): 2:20pm On Sep 18, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
so wetin dey come work you because I no see anything wey suppose vex you grin tongue

Wo vex if you wan vex.at least maybe if your vex hot reach to boil beans you fit vex tongue
Oga, dey your side make I dey my own oo. He no concern you at all.
Re: Femi Adebayo Sleeps With Women In The Industry, Both Married And Single by elonmuskbaby: 2:27pm On Sep 18, 2021
duro4chang:
Oga, dey your side make I dey my own oo. He no concern you at all.
wetin come consain you grin tongue
Re: Femi Adebayo Sleeps With Women In The Industry, Both Married And Single by duro4chang(m): 2:29pm On Sep 18, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
wetin come consain you grin tongue
You nko? Na ya wives abi ya sisters them dey bleep. Me I no like chaw chaw chaw.
Re: Femi Adebayo Sleeps With Women In The Industry, Both Married And Single by elonmuskbaby: 2:30pm On Sep 18, 2021
duro4chang:
You nko? Na ya wives abi ya sisters them dey bleep. Me I no like chaw chaw chaw.
because you're guilty yourself grin tongue
Re: Femi Adebayo Sleeps With Women In The Industry, Both Married And Single by duro4chang(m): 2:33pm On Sep 18, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
because you're guilty yourself grin tongue
You lie. Me ? I no dey do bad bad things like that. Na you dey do am . Make you no do holy holy for nairaland and do freaky for secret. Tell the truth and shame the devil.
Re: Femi Adebayo Sleeps With Women In The Industry, Both Married And Single by elonmuskbaby: 2:35pm On Sep 18, 2021
duro4chang:
You lie. Me ? I no dey do bad bad things like that. Na you dey do am . Make you no do holy holy for nairaland and do freaky for secret. Tell the truth and shame the devil.
you're guilty if not you won't be triggered grin tongue

You've only succeeded in exposing yourself grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: Femi Adebayo Sleeps With Women In The Industry, Both Married And Single by duro4chang(m): 2:38pm On Sep 18, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
you're guilty if not you won't be triggered grin tongue

You've only succeeded in exposing yourself grin tongue tongue tongue
Na you no be me. You be real pretender.
Re: Femi Adebayo Sleeps With Women In The Industry, Both Married And Single by elonmuskbaby: 2:39pm On Sep 18, 2021
duro4chang:
Na you no be me. You be real pretender.
e pain am grin tongue

Say I expose am grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: Femi Adebayo Sleeps With Women In The Industry, Both Married And Single by duro4chang(m): 2:41pm On Sep 18, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
e pain am grin tongue

Say I expose am grin tongue tongue tongue
Na you the thing dey pain. Na sifia pain self. You dey do am and you wan use Adebayo do cover up. E pain you well well.
Re: Femi Adebayo Sleeps With Women In The Industry, Both Married And Single by elonmuskbaby: 6:52pm On Sep 18, 2021
duro4chang:
Na you the thing dey pain. Na sifia pain self. You dey do am and you wan use Adebayo do cover up. E pain you well well.
Oro Na dun,ofeke grin tongue

(1) (Reply)

Rapper T.I Is Probably Going Back To Jail / I Defeated Every Professional Wrestler In Nigeria. (with Pics) / Fela Kuti Did Not Die Of Hiv/aids - Ex Wife Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.