Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel (34078 Views)

BBNaija: I’m Not Playing Games With You – Emmanuel Tells Liquorose / BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B / Bbnaija: I’m Attracted To Jackie B – Pere Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel by viviangist: 5:47pm On Sep 17, 2021
Shared By: ILLIKANNU DONALD CHUKWUMA

Big Brother Naija season 6 housemate, Liquorose has revealed she’s not a sexually active person.

Liquorose said this during a conversation with Emmanuel amid rumours that they both have had sex in the house.

She revealed that she can date a guy for months and not have sex with the person.

However, she noted that she can do all sorts of crazy intimate stuff with her partner while in the relationship.

“I am not sexually active, I’m not. I can date you for four months without sex but we can be doing other crazy stuff. But when I want to, I make love.

“Asides from that we could do other crazy stuff and with that, you would barely cheat because I can bet on myself that you won’t even want to be with another woman by the time I’m done with you. I’m a spec and I know it,” she said.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/17/bbnaija-im-not-sexually-active-liquorose-tells-emmanuel/

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel by CandyOps(m): 6:04pm On Sep 17, 2021
Liquorose gives off some bisexual vibes. She's always in her masculine energy when she dances. looks like she swings both ways. I'm jus saying

Well, I like how Emmanuel keeps her on her toes. Pure alpha no caps. Who remembered how White Money describes Emma during the Diary session?

WhiteMoney called him a statue of beauty. Like something carved out of a fine rock.

117 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel by donbachi(m): 6:33pm On Sep 17, 2021
Lebanese girl.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel by Enormous81: 7:39pm On Sep 17, 2021
Good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel by Bornsinner7: 7:39pm On Sep 17, 2021
After working 8 to 4 in a very assiduous bureau. dealing with distinctive calibre of homo sapiens under this catastrophic economy where parsimony is the order of the day.. man takes a shower, grab a bottle of glacial quencher thinking he has seen it all......

Then boom! He logs in nairaland and caboom! Another crumb of repugnance!!!

133 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel by BlackyOne: 7:40pm On Sep 17, 2021
The major issue here and in this country now is that Gala is now 100 naira for one.....

At the end of the day that's all that matters, not some fornicator locked up in a house

32 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel by Hamzatgodfirst(m): 7:40pm On Sep 17, 2021
Okay... Now we know
Re: Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel by Pidginwhisper: 7:40pm On Sep 17, 2021
Liquorose is Bi. Me like her though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel by Emmyreal4(m): 7:41pm On Sep 17, 2021
Believe Vagina people at your own detriment.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel by Myhusband(m): 7:41pm On Sep 17, 2021
perhaps she's Bisexual

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel by TheWolfen(m): 7:41pm On Sep 17, 2021
Lesbian

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel by BrickDevo: 7:41pm On Sep 17, 2021
We are moving, hustle first. Leave a spec to be speculating garbage from the mind

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel by richidinho(m): 7:41pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ghen ghen shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel by Sleekfingers: 7:42pm On Sep 17, 2021
viviangist:

Big Brother Naija season 6 housemate, Liquorose has revealed she’s not a sexually active person.

Liquorose said this during a conversation with Emmanuel amid rumours that they both have had sex in the house.

She revealed that she can date a guy for months and not have sex with the person.

However, she noted that she can do all sorts of crazy intimate stuff with her partner while in the relationship.

“I am not sexually active, I’m not. I can date you for four months without sex but we can be doing other crazy stuff. But when I want to, I make love.

“Asides from that we could do other crazy stuff and with that, you would barely cheat because I can bet on myself that you won’t even want to be with another woman by the time I’m done with you. I’m a spec and I know it,” she said.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/17/bbnaija-im-not-sexually-active-liquorose-tells-emmanuel/

Come and stay with me for like an hour....if I no scatter your toto

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 17, 2021
donbachi:
Lebanese girl.
This one na Edo babe... From Otuo, Owan. I think you are mistaking her for Nini i.e Anita Singh

15 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel by Memberclub(m): 7:42pm On Sep 17, 2021
donbachi:
Lebanese girl.
who

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel by Jerryherd: 7:42pm On Sep 17, 2021
sad

This one is no more marketing her Tallent

That was how they use big gbola to scatter Kaffy's destiny and the destiny of BamBam

Re: Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel by ggenius77(m): 7:42pm On Sep 17, 2021
viviangist:

Re: Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 17, 2021
Lols...the Tomboy will be like man on top Emma ..her yansh go hard like Aso rock grin

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 17, 2021
Forget that thing na them normal yarnnings be that,

Another guy dey one corner now wey don taya to the weed her grass, she dey hear dey yarn okpata. grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Lols...the Tomboy will be like man on top Emma ..her yansh go hard like Aso rock grin[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel by tolulope1990(m): 7:43pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ik

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel by AuroraB(f): 7:44pm On Sep 17, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy
You can't put up the act for long lipsrsealed
Emma, run ooo sad

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel by money121(m): 7:44pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel by TheWolfen(m): 7:44pm On Sep 17, 2021
Before she went into that house I had knew this.
I had watch her do those tomboy shit before bbn. I know how to spot these kinda gals

Ruhnatioon:
She looks like a lez to me

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Sir Dee Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House / Download A Tribe Of Judah (2023) Movie By Funke Akindele / Nigerian Man Throws Few Questions To BBNaija Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.