Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B (33008 Views)

Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel / BBNaija: Whitemoney Vs Pere Fight - Pere Still Hates Whitemoney Over Wildcard / BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha Trend Over Their Closeness As They Play With Balloon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B by viviangist: 7:44am On Sep 09, 2021
Big Brother Naija, BBNaija season 6 housemate, Queen has confronted Whitemoney over his closeness to Jackie B.

Queen approached Whitemoney on Wednesday night accusing him of not being loyal to her.

According to her, Whitemoney’s emotional attachment with Jackie B will affect the friendship she’s trying to build.

Disclosing that she’s a jealous person with her friends, Queen told Whitemoney to avoid her if he would not be loyal to her. Church Prayers

“You are getting emotionally attached to Jackie B who I’m trying to create a friendship bond with.

“You are doing this will not make my friendship work with her. You did this too with JMK and I tried to be cool with her, even though I knew you were getting close to her.

“I expect a certain amount of loyalty in friendship and I feel you’re doing contrary to your actions. I’m very jealous when it comes to my friends or anyone I’m close to,” Queen said.

Whitemoney, responding, said she’s misunderstanding the scenario.

“I’ll let you avoid me if that’s what you want but I’m not that kind of person. Stop taking things personal with me, I’ve never lied to you,” Whitemoney said.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/09/bbnaija-im-jealous-queen-confronts-whitemoney-over-closeness-with-jackie-b/

cc; lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B by Lawlab249: 7:47am On Sep 09, 2021
ok
Re: BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B by habsydiamond(m): 7:56am On Sep 09, 2021
Shameless loaded..... Three months never reach una don dey do rival.... If this one's can't hold it for two months, how do our ladies claim they celibate for years.. If we are to us those at the house as samples ehn... Na 1% of our Ladies fit stay without men ooo

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B by phemmyfour: 9:00am On Sep 09, 2021
Queen is insecure.....she doesn't want WM around anybody. I hate girls that put guys in a box, unnecessary close marking

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B by EyezofGod120: 10:48am On Sep 09, 2021
angry Wetin come concern me
Re: BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B by jawalis(m): 10:48am On Sep 09, 2021
I’m still wondering how these ladies fall for men they knows absolutely nothing about in just 2 month. And they’ll be forming hard to get to guys in reality. You met someone in just 7 weeks inside *A HOUSE* and you’ll are claiming love.
These ho”es are damn lose. Reason why I will never commit myself to any b!tch in the name of relationship

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B by Hackope: 10:49am On Sep 09, 2021
Useless show

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 09, 2021
Confused gender angry

Even when any lady says you two can only be friends, she would still feel insecure (with mood swings) seeing you getting intimate with another.

They turn you to a bone tied to a dog's neck, it could neither be eaten nor thrown away.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B by SuperBlack: 10:49am On Sep 09, 2021
Is this part of what Buhari went to do in Imo state

We're talking about Lucifer going to Igboland you're telling us about people getting 90 million for doing nothing but gossip and fornicate

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B by Onyi22(f): 10:49am On Sep 09, 2021
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B by vesselchino(f): 10:49am On Sep 09, 2021
undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B by bankolefun(m): 10:49am On Sep 09, 2021
Ladies shakara sha...
So she don dy fall sha!!
Baba fela don talk am for him song
"
Check my signature...
if you like to get an art like this..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B by oyokometer(m): 10:49am On Sep 09, 2021
Ok
Re: BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B by seunlayi(m): 10:50am On Sep 09, 2021
Please close the thread or we derail it

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B by Xscape047: 10:50am On Sep 09, 2021
No fxxk given

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B by timmyedit(m): 10:50am On Sep 09, 2021
My favorite don comot JMK

Follow this thread for more manipulation
https://www.nairaland.com/6738621/photoshop-retouching-manipulation-timmyedit-pictures

Re: BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B by Daughter13: 10:50am On Sep 09, 2021
Oloshi
Re: BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B by Nicklaus619(m): 10:51am On Sep 09, 2021
I don'ttttt watch the show, I don't like the show, but either way make white money win las las cool

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B by Daslim180(m): 10:51am On Sep 09, 2021
I can vividly say Nigeria ladies cannot stay too long without having s*x drawing from the show

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B by JBoss25(m): 10:51am On Sep 09, 2021
Lalasticlala but is this front page worthy? angry
Re: BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B by Kenneth10110(m): 10:51am On Sep 09, 2021
This your close marking wont work for igbo man like Whitemoney.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B by punisha: 10:51am On Sep 09, 2021
Last year I followed this show keenly.

This year, I have practiced the subtle act of not giving a Bleep.

Still don't know who is who...heard GUS is about to start. Can it start already pls.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B by kokkubabboni421(m): 10:52am On Sep 09, 2021
K
Re: BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B by Tallyglobal(m): 10:52am On Sep 09, 2021
If this Babe no calm yahwa go Gas soon���
Re: BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B by abobote: 10:53am On Sep 09, 2021
Whitemoney better be careful with all these vagina people before we "Boma" him

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 10:53am On Sep 09, 2021
undecided undecided
Re: BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B by Tunasco4u(m): 10:54am On Sep 09, 2021
Imagine the look on Ebuka's face grin when watching this program and be doing like he is the reason for all this sad
Re: BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B by Dukeolumidemans(m): 10:54am On Sep 09, 2021
I laugh in Swahili... Nothing wey Whitemoney no go see for kitchen grin grin grin tongue
Re: BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B by davidtemi(m): 10:55am On Sep 09, 2021
Script

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused / If You Don't Cherish Your Wife, Another Man Will - See This Hilarious Video / Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.