Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque (44068 Views)

Ayo Ojediran, OAU Lecturer, Slumps, Dies In His Office / Aminat Tajudeen, Ilorin Student Slumps, Dies During Lecture / Sacrifice Placed In Front Of A.A Akingbade, LAUTECH Professor's Office (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by Corporate2020: 9:15am On Sep 18, 2021
Iliveforever:

He surrendered himself for our sins and that’s why he’s willing to save us, unlike you whose useless and shameless prophet Mohammed and allah who has asked you all to fight, spill bloodshed to save him

Now, go over what you wrote again and see if it makes sense to you.

God needs the blood of His beloved and obedient son in order to forgive you His prodigal child. Now tell me, will your biological father drink your blood in order to forgive your stubborn siblings?

Let us use our brain nah. To whom brain is given, sense is expected.

Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by erubati: 9:15am On Sep 18, 2021
Corporate2020:

Don't let useless church goers lead you into sin. These things your wrote about Prophet Issa (AWS) are blasphemous.

May Allah guide us all.
Ameen.may Allah forgive my sins.
I used the context of their supposed 'jesus' and not the issa that I know and read about.
All the same I seek Allah's forgiveness.
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by fareed69(m): 9:20am On Sep 18, 2021
Iliveforever:
He died because allah cannot save

Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by Spectaclesawe25: 10:44am On Sep 18, 2021
Olajire Abass('Big Abass')
was a deal for my 'A' levels and i had an 'A' in my chemistry finals.
May the good lord grant you Aljana fidau great teacher and protect your family to be able to uphold the legacies left behind.
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by laytoshtwo: 10:45am On Sep 18, 2021
Iliveforever:

But does allah save??

Even if Allah doesn't save I will not like to go to any church you attend.

Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by Iliveforever(m): 11:04am On Sep 18, 2021
laytoshtwo:

Even if Allah doesn't safe I will not like to go to any church you attend.

Once you keep going to a living church that would keep you saved, then you’re good to go
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by Iliveforever(m): 11:06am On Sep 18, 2021
Corporate2020:

Now, go over what you wrote again and see if it makes sense to you.

God needs the blood of His beloved and obedient son in order to forgive you His prodigal child. Now tell me, will your biological father drink your blood in order to forgive your stubborn siblings?

Let us use our brain nah. To whom brain is given, sense is expected.

Than Mohammed and allah that has asked you all to murder people so he can drink blood
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by Hassanmaye(m): 11:13am On Sep 18, 2021
pek:
Learn to be humble. Expert in English won't make that mistake.
Let me Ignore
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by wellmax(m): 11:53am On Sep 18, 2021
erubati:

Allah judges a man based on his deeds.
The angel of death caught him when he was in the mosque with the intention of observing salat.he could have been at a joint or somewhere unholy.

Bros your explanation just made things worse.

All I need to please your Allah is to do salat, na wá ooo.

It's really takes little intelligence to be a Muslim. This is no insult at all, little wonder most innovation has been from the Western world. Unfortunately that's been the bane of the west too.

Surprise go plenty for heaven. I cannot wait to be there.
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by erubati: 12:19pm On Sep 18, 2021
wellmax:

Bros your explanation just made things worse.

All I need to please your Allah is to do salat, na wá ooo.

It's really takes little intelligence to be a Muslim. This is no insult at all, little wonder most innovation has been from the Western world. Unfortunately that's been the bane of the west too.

Surprise go plenty for heaven. I cannot wait to be there.
Ok.may the good Lord make death meet u in a dishonourable and disgraceful state.
Go back and learn about Islamic inventors before the westerns came and stop talking here like a dingbat
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 18, 2021
Iliveforever:
He died because allah cannot save
ALLAH said every soul shall test death. Have u seen anybody spared because of his religious affiliation to any God?

Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by GardenOfGod(m): 12:39pm On Sep 18, 2021
If you die without Chrirt, you are more miserable than anything in existence.
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by MightySparrow: 1:35pm On Sep 18, 2021
Corporate2020:

I no sure say your head correct. Even if one illiterate Alfa tell you this , you wey sabi read and write supposed tell Alfa say Allahu is not partial. Whatever you sow, you reap.

I am a proud Yoruba Nigga. I am not stupid like the religious Zombies in the mosques and churches.

May Allahu forgive the sins of the erudite professor that is not a bought professor like Pantami of FUTO.

What is your problem? An erudite professor died in prayer to the only God, Allah, in the only approved place of worship, mosque, following the footsteps of Mohammad (SAW, who definitely is in Al - Jaanah. You are saying nonsense here?

May be you need some Sheikh Gumi to reset your head. Allahu Akbar!
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by Dybala11(m): 2:24pm On Sep 18, 2021
RIP professor, every chemistry courses you taught me is still in my memory. You motivates every students you've ever taught with your intelligence sir.
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by Dybala11(m): 2:29pm On Sep 18, 2021
mikaael:

We call it Big Abbas and small Abbas
Small Abbas is often used by year 1 and 2 students in Universities, I remembered reading big Abbas in my second, third year at Lautech.

Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by Dybala11(m): 2:36pm On Sep 18, 2021
samonak:

He fit discover some elements for periodic table for him to be recognized as a world renowned Chemist.
Nope, I don't think he discovered an element. But he sure made contributions to chemistry and was regarded as the 128th greatest scientist among over 50k professors in the world. He's regarded as one of the faces of chemistry worldwide.
I had to opportunity to be under his tutelage in several courses even up to my final year in University, I'm always in awe of his intelligence as a man.

Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by Dybala11(m): 2:37pm On Sep 18, 2021
mohammedmuz:
Big Abass (organic chemistry) & Small Abass (physical chemistry) used both from PDS to 200lvl.
A rare gem is gone RIP Prof
Big Abbas has Inorganic chemistry part too. But it's organic chemistry part is top notch.
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by Dybala11(m): 2:38pm On Sep 18, 2021
Wisdom1007:
HE IS THE AUTHOR OF BIG ABBASS. THOUGHT ME ENVIRONMENTAL CHEMISTRY 541. Still fresh in my memory.
Wow, he taught me CHM 541 too. May his soul RIP.
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by Dybala11(m): 2:41pm On Sep 18, 2021
Iliveforever:

Tb Joshua is alive in heaven but your Abbas , I’m sorry might be in hell having his butt wiped severely on repeat. So you see, that’s completely 2 different things

Two things, your quote is of a devil called Mohammed while only the BIBLE which is the book of life can give you life even after death of the flesh.
This is shameful. Are the two of you really trying to fight for God??

Thinks about it na, it doesn't make sense. Pls just stop the name calling and relate with each other like fellow humans.
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by Dybala11(m): 2:47pm On Sep 18, 2021
perestroika19:

Yes the red cover textbook used by PD students and 100level. I thought the man left for Methodist church's university,WUSTO, at a point
Really??

Well he still taught me chemistry in my final year during the 18/19 academic session at Lautech.
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by Bar1941(m): 3:15pm On Sep 18, 2021
biolaowo:
This man published one book that i used in my part 1 OAU chemistry

Very helpful textbook then, almost everyone taking Whitehouse Chemistry 101 did own one.

Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by ademijuwonlo(f): 3:31pm On Sep 18, 2021
Mat his soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by Corporate2020: 3:50pm On Sep 18, 2021
MightySparrow:

What is your problem? An erudite professor died in prayer to the only God, Allah, in the only approved place of worship, mosque, following the footsteps of Mohammad (SAW, who definitely is in Al - Jaanah. You are saying nonsense here?

May be you need some Sheikh Gumi to reset your head. Allahu Akbar!

My point is, dying in the mosque or even at Hajj is not a ticket to Al-Jaanah. It will never be.
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by Bimpe29: 4:35pm On Sep 18, 2021
FreeIgboho:

Why can't you say it in English so it makes sense to majority on this forum
It makes sense already.
However, the meaning in English is "From Allah we come and to Him we shall all return. Oh Lord, forgive him and bless him"
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by FreeIgboho: 4:42pm On Sep 18, 2021
Bimpe29:

It makes sense already.
However, the meaning in English is "From Allah we come and to Him we shall all return. Oh Lord, forgive him and bless him"

Voila! Now we're talking. Thanks.
Take the good parts of Quoran and ignore the extemist parts. Never let anyone turn you into a terrorist lunatic no matter what is written where!
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by MightySparrow: 6:42pm On Sep 18, 2021
Corporate2020:

My point is, dying in the mosque or even at Hajj is not a ticket to Al-Jaanah. It will never be.

Ok o. But you always pray that Allah should forgive the dead. It means head or tail the dead will make Al - Jaanah. Support this with an hadith.
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by bola4dprec(m): 8:47pm On Sep 18, 2021
Iliveforever:

The only straight path is JESUS and he’s my salvation
Jesus is a righteous and upright

Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by tayour917i(m): 5:12am On Sep 20, 2021
Iliveforever:

When You die in CHRIST JESUS, even when you die you will rise and be alive in him in heaven, but when you die in Islam it’s straight to hell where you’ll regret all your life in misery and it’s forever
where are you getting your own information... That if you die in Islam you'll go to hell
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by bellabello(m): 9:51am On Sep 18, 2022
Iliveforever:

Tb Joshua is alive in heaven but your Abbas , I’m sorry might be in hell having his butt wiped severely on repeat. So you see, that’s completely 2 different things

Two things, your quote is of a devil called Mohammed while only the BIBLE which is the book of life can give you life even after death of the flesh.

oponu radarada, see the way you think I am not surprised many of you have been brainwashed, that Abbas believes in Jesus than you that worship pictures of creature, God bless my Jesus
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by Kobojunkie: 8:56pm On Dec 15, 2022
IJOBA11:
BUT THE SAME CHRIST SAID THAT HE WAS SENT TO ONLY THE LOST SHEEP OF ISRAEL, HE EVEN COMMANDED HIS DISCIPLES NOT TO GO THE WAY OF GENTILES BUT TO THE LOST CHILDREN OF ISRAEL.\
BROS SHEY YOU NOR SABI WETIN GENTILES MEANsad
Indeed, Jesus Christ's mission is to the lost sheep of Israel, Israel's children who were scattered, by God, to all the ends of the earth - to every tribe, every tongue, and every nation out there.
19 I will put a mark on some of the people. I will send some of these saved people to the nations of Tarshish, Libya, Lud (the land of archers), Tubal, Greece, and all the faraway lands. Those people have never heard my teachings. They have never seen my Glory. So the saved people will tell the nations about my glory.
20 And they will bring all your brothers and sisters from those other nations to my holy mountain[g] Jerusalem as an offering to the Lord. Your brothers and sisters will ride on horses, mules, camels, and in chariots and wagons. They will be like the gifts that the Israelites bring on clean plates to the Temple of the Lord.
21 I will also choose some of these people to be priests and Levites.” The Lord himself said this. - Isaiah 66 vs 19 - 20
The lost sheep of Israel are gentiles too who have the blood of Jacob in them. And they are to be found in every nation. That is what God said make clear even right in His Law of Moses. He would scatter them, and He would, later on, gather them back when the time is right. So, as Jesus Christ made clear through His teachings and the fact that He called His followers to be fishers of men implying that He did not come for everyone, He is indeed sent only to the lost sheep of Israel, and the man standing right next to you right this minute could be one of them. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

These 17 Funny Photos Tell The Story Of Every Jamb Exam Gone Wrong / Eight Highest-Paying Courses In Nigeria / FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Principal Speaks On Sex Scandal, Suspends 6 Students