Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque (44073 Views)

Ayo Ojediran, OAU Lecturer, Slumps, Dies In His Office / Aminat Tajudeen, Ilorin Student Slumps, Dies During Lecture / Sacrifice Placed In Front Of A.A Akingbade, LAUTECH Professor's Office (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by Safyqueen: 1:18am On Sep 18, 2021
Iliveforever:

Just like I’ve replied someone before about this.
But I’ll clear you on this again, The son of Pst Adeboye is in heaven because he served a living God who created heaven and earth and including you in it, so to live is CHRIST and to die is GAIN.
I just wish ur eyes are open

Through which book sir do you expect people to open their eyes? Is it the adulterated Bible; King James version or revised standard one used by Jehovah witness et al.?

Muslims can be faulted but not Islam and the Qur'an. Be a Muslim so that you can be true and complete christain.

It use to surprise me how can an educated person be of another religion outside Islam. From studying the relationship between Qur'an and nature vis-a-vis recent technological advanced discoveries alone, one will discover which of the holy book of GOD is the complete, truly from GOD ALMIGHTY and miraculous that no one can reproduce.
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by goslowgoslow(m): 1:26am On Sep 18, 2021
MightySparrow:
Straight to Al - Jaanah, best way to die. RIP Sir.
How do you he his going to Al-jaanah? Are you God?
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by goslowgoslow(m): 1:28am On Sep 18, 2021
BornorBang:
This one na compliment abii na wetin sad
The guy na mu..mu.
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by mideope: 1:38am On Sep 18, 2021
ABASS mi si kini,mi like e.........
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by eeetuk(m): 1:45am On Sep 18, 2021
"Professor Abass Olajire, a senior lecturer at the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, LAUTECH, Ogbomoso, on Friday slumped and died in a mosque while observing Solatul Jum’at, Siggy reports."

Cause of death here in my opinion is high blood pressure. High blood pressure is a silent killer. Especially in Nigeria where temperatures stay high all year and most homes don't have electricity supply to power condition on.

May his soul rest in peace and comfort to his loved ones left behind as well.
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by nick50(m): 1:54am On Sep 18, 2021
One terrorist gone..72 virgins awaits him
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by enemyofprogress: 2:10am On Sep 18, 2021
quadraheem:
Allahuma Ighfirlahu warhamahu yaa Rabal 'alamin
all na lie
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by Nobody: 2:20am On Sep 18, 2021
SlyDev:

What to expect from a tribe with no culture and religion, barbaric to the core, no human feelings.

Hold him accountable for his behaviours and not the tribe.

Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by anambraamaka: 2:21am On Sep 18, 2021
Drsnives:
Head slamming don kill am

This is very insensitive
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by Hespee93: 2:34am On Sep 18, 2021
Iliveforever:
He died because allah cannot save
Common sense is not common

Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by ULSHERLAN(m): 2:39am On Sep 18, 2021
RIP Big Abass

Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by errigdee: 2:42am On Sep 18, 2021
He indeed has a sure spot in heaven
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by PrinceGallant: 2:46am On Sep 18, 2021
Chevrolet076:
But normally, do these people have to die in service before they retire? And they're still the ones clamoring for increase in retirement age!

Once you're 60, just retire. If your knowledge and experience is still motivating you, just go and study counseling and start offering professional advice and writing textbooks and engaging in personal research. That's what Albert Einstein did! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

How old was he?
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by Ameduedwin: 3:00am On Sep 18, 2021
rest in peace lecturer
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by Emtol01: 3:10am On Sep 18, 2021
Big Abbas. May Allah forgive all your shortcomings Prof.

Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by hope4nigeria(m): 3:10am On Sep 18, 2021
MightySparrow:
Straight to Al - Jaanah, best way to die. RIP Sir.
who told you that?
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by Poiu11: 3:36am On Sep 18, 2021
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by kenoyad: 3:54am On Sep 18, 2021
SlyDev:

What to expect from a tribe with no culture and religion, barbaric to the core, no human feelings.

These people are animals in human skin. Anyone can die at anytime, anywhere.

Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by harbeeb4luv23(m): 3:55am On Sep 18, 2021
Iliveforever:

The you have brain like this ?
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by Tomek09(m): 3:56am On Sep 18, 2021
post=105920292:
Oh noooooo shocked
What a terrible news this beautiful Friday.

From all of us @[/b] : May the soul of the Lecturer Rest in Perfect Peace.

[b]Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un
Is this our usual moniker or cloned one because I can't see ur signature quote again. What we grill: Goat(asun), cow, shrimp etc. Mannabbq account is gone. Chai
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by okito: 4:04am On Sep 18, 2021
Prof Abass! Lecturer par excellence. Rest In Peace. You lived a life of impact! Sail safe! ‘A’ was always sure in your courses cos you were the best of the best!

Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by pek(m): 4:16am On Sep 18, 2021
Hassanmaye:

He thought you?
*taught*
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by Nobody: 4:40am On Sep 18, 2021
La illah ilalah
Laa nkeoma
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by gulfer: 4:45am On Sep 18, 2021
RIP prof, he taught me in lautech as well, he had not become a professor then I recall...... Rest on cry cry cry
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by suffering: 4:47am On Sep 18, 2021
If someone told him when alive that performing yoga daily would increase his lifespan, he’d push aside the recommendation, calling it utter nonsense. Anyway, R.I.P. to the man. Everybody has their time.
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by Caseless: 4:54am On Sep 18, 2021
Allahu akbar. What a beautiful way, day and place to die.

May Allah grant him jannat.

I pray for a beautiful ending like this.
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by Caseless: 4:55am On Sep 18, 2021
Iliveforever:
yes!! Jesus saves and your people still die in droves.
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by Caseless: 4:56am On Sep 18, 2021
okito:
Prof Abass! Lecturer par excellence. Rest In Peace. You lived a life of impact! Sail safe! ‘A’ was always sure in your courses cos you were the best of the best!
his beautiful ending is a confirmation of how you described him here.

Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by tayour917i(m): 5:00am On Sep 18, 2021
Iliveforever:
See eh, make una talk the truth of the matter. ONLY JESUS CHRIST CAN SAVE ANYONE OF YOU, JUST CONFESS AND ACCEPT HIM WITH YOUR HEART AND HE’LL SAVE YOU. DON’T BE DECEIVED, ALLAH,MOHAMMED, HINDU,ATHEISTISM CAN NEVER SAVE YOU. ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST NOW AND BE SAVED COS HE’S ON THE WAY TO TAKE HIS OWN HOME

So you won't die after accepting Jesus? Onikatikati

Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by MightySparrow: 5:15am On Sep 18, 2021
Lightorder:
RIP sir. The wages of sin is death in hell . Jesus died in our place because we are all sinners. If don’t receive HIM who died, you are on your own . No sinners has a place in heaven. I just hope he gave his life to JESUS .If you like live inside church or mosque. I don’t know anything no be say I no know this gospel truth o.
Are so sure of your own?
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by MightySparrow: 5:16am On Sep 18, 2021
goslowgoslow:

How do you he his going to Al-jaanah? Are you God?

Al - Quran said so, ask Antichristian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dirty Toilets, Overgrown Grasses As Nairalander Posts Pictures Of Madonna Uni / FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Principal Speaks On Sex Scandal, Suspends 6 Students / Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University