Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,238 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Get Your Business Registered With CAC In Two Days. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Your Business Registered With CAC In Two Days. (624 Views)

Naira Plunges To N575 To A Dollar Two Days After Aboki FX Update Suspension / What Are The Pros And Cons Of Having Your Business Registered With CAC? / How To Register Your Business With Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Your Business Registered With CAC In Two Days. by johnnybleez(m): 6:46pm On Sep 17, 2021
Dear Business owners, yes you that's into one business or the other( no matter how small).

You have probably heard the talk about registering your business with the Cooperate Affairs Commission (CAC). However, you turn deaf ears.

Well, one thing you need to know is that people wake up daily with different business ideas, and different business names.

That name that you have always claimed that nobody can ever guess or that God gave to you can be thought about by someone else today.

And if the person knows What is up. That name is gone forever.

√I have seen Churches forfeit their names.

√I have seen business owners change their brand names.

√I have seen music artists alter the name of their record labels.

All because they didn't do the needful.

An example is my own church i attended, that operated for over five years before thinking to register the church with CAC. It gained popularity in the city quite alright.

However, when they were ready to register it, it was discovered that the name was no longer available as it was already owned by some other pastor in another state.

I can tell you that it did affect the church seriously, because, even though the we got another name, people were already used to the first name. So many also confessed that the other name sounded better.

Well, when that happened, I was without this knowledge to have helped do something about it.

However, here i am today telling you that to secure that business, get it registered.

Get that business( no matter how small), company, school, church NGO etc registered today for a fee you might not get elsewhere.

√Think about your business registration

√Think of the ownership.

√Think about me.

√Think CAC.

Reach out, let's get you started.
Whatsapp| Call: 09131778059

Re: Get Your Business Registered With CAC In Two Days. by johnnybleez(m): 5:29am On Sep 18, 2021
johnnybleez:
Dear Business owners, yes you that's into one business or the other( no matter how small).

You have probably heard the talk about registering your business with the Cooperate Affairs Commission (CAC). However, you turn deaf ears.

Well, one thing you need to know is that people wake up daily with different business ideas, and different business names.

That name that you have always claimed that nobody can ever guess or that God gave to you can be thought about by someone else today.

An example is my own church i attended, that operated for over five years before thinking to register the church with CAC. It gained popularity in the city quite alright.

However, when they were ready to register it, it was discovered that the name was no longer available as it was already owned by some other pastor in another state.

I can tell you that it did affect the church seriously, because, even though the we got another name, people were already used to the first name. So many also confessed that the other name sounded better.

Well, when that happened, I was without this knowledge to have helped do something about it.

However, here i am today telling you that to secure that business, get it registered.

Get that business( no matter how small), company, school, church NGO etc registered today for a fee you might not get elsewhere.

√Think of the ownership.

√Think about me.

√Think CAC.

First of all, the importance for small business owners to register their businesses can not be over emphasised.

Ideally, the first step to undertake before jumping into a new business here in Nigeria is to carve out a business name and get it certified with CAC.

However, so many have ignored it, probably because they've assumed that registering a business is difficult and so expensive. This is the result of ignorance.

As a service provider, I would like to let those sets of people know that registering a business name or company is as easy as a, but, c.

Hence, with just a few information about yourself, the business, your ID, passport and signature, you can get it done.

Now what are the benefits of getting CAC certified? Well l, here are few reasons why you should register your business

1. To source for funds to expand and to standardize your business.

2. To prove to the federal government and agencies that you're really in business in case they're giving out grants and business support.

3. To participate in some entrepreneurship program designed to support business owners- your access code might be your CAC certificate.

4. To submit a business proposals or travel abroad for a business conference- your passport might be only your CAC certificate.

5. To secure a business contract, your investor may demand to see your CAC certificate.

These are some of importance of getting your business registered. Feel free to add any more importance.

Now, that you know the benefits, will you take that bold step now, approach me, and permit me to serve you professionally?

Ask questions | Reach out to me | Let me be of service to you.

Whatsapp | Text | Call | 09131778059.

Re: Get Your Business Registered With CAC In Two Days. by johnnybleez(m): 11:13pm On Sep 18, 2021
johnnybleez:

√Think of the ownership.

√Think about me.

√Think CAC.

To those small business owners here, I want to talk to you.

I mean you that runs small business-like:

- Hairdressing salon
- Barbering salon
- Foodstuff shop
- Pure-water business.
- Boutique
- Shawarma/Bole spot
- Pedicure & Manicure.
- Tailoring
- Shoemaking.
- Phone/laptop repairs
- Okrika business.
- Dry-cleaning business
- Mama Put
- Phone Accessories shop.
- (Add the kind of business you do)

Don't think that you have to grow and become global like those big big companies before the need to formally register, legalize, and certify your business will come.

That's a big LIE that seeks the downfall of your business.

If truly, you have your business at heart – you'll take the bold step today to obtain just CAC Business Name Certificate for your business.

If it's not for anything else, but for the fact that you need to be sure that the business name you're currently operating with hasn't been taken by someone else.

In fact, what is the need of building a brand name, only to discover that Mr. A has already gone ahead of you to claim the name legally? This isn't a pleasant experience to behold at all.

Take it or leave it one day you'll see the need to register that your business name with the Nigeria Cooperate Affairs Commission (CAC).

1. The need may be as a result that you want to sources for funds to expand your business.

2. The need may be as a result that the Federal government is giving out grants, and your proof that you are in business is your CAC business registration certificate.

3. The need may be that you want to participate in an entrepreneurship program, and your access code is your CAC certificate.

4. The need may be that you want to submit a business proposal or travel abroad for a business conference, and your passport is only but your CAC certificate.

5. It might be that you want to secure a business contract, and your investor demand to see your CAC certificate

See, inasmuch you're in business this day will surely come.

No need of perching on the fence as a business person. Get certified today!

Reach out today | Ask me Questions |

Call | Text | WhatsApp 09131778059
Re: Get Your Business Registered With CAC In Two Days. by johnnybleez(m): 12:42pm On Sep 20, 2021
When I login my dashboard and I see approval of registrations, I'm glad.

Recently I've observed that CAC Abuja has up their game to responding fast to applications. This really gives me joy- meeting customer's expectations.

Reach out let me help get your business registered. My services are swiftly, error free and pocket friendly.

(1) (Reply)

Having A Firstbank Salary Account Can Ease Your Money Problems, Find Out.. / What's With First Bank / An Effective E-commerce Platform To Drive Distributor Engagement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.