Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,734 members, 7,831,338 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

What's With First Bank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What's With First Bank (628 Views)

Skye Bank, First Bank Take Over Evans Medical Assets / Mad Man Spotted At First Bank ATM, Abaji (Photos) / Zenith Bank Overtakes First Bank As The Largest Bank In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's With First Bank by Akpuoru: 7:57pm On Dec 25, 2021
I have about 3 people who have provided receipts of payment into my First Bank account and this is about the 3rd day with no credit to my account.
Infant one of the payments involved myself and a lot of other people and incidentally, those with First Bank have similar problem.
I met someone who said First and Union banks were having network issues or whatever. I don't even hear this mentioned anywhere in the social media platforms. Can anybody collaborate this?
Re: What's With First Bank by ezinwaJesu(m): 8:03pm On Dec 25, 2021
First Bank has gone mad. I can't believe a Bank of that magnitude can go days with silly network issues. This has become a reoccurring thing and they never send any messages to their customers just line Stanbic to apologise for the down time. Very bad of them and I am considering closing that account. Frustrating.

Akpuoru:
I have about 3 people who have provided receipts of payment into my First Bank account and this is about the 3rd day with no credit to my account.
Infant one of the payments involved myself and a lot of other people and incidentally, those with First Bank have similar problem.
I met someone who said First and Union banks were having network issues or whatever. I don't even hear this mentioned anywhere in the social media platforms. Can anybody collaborate this?
Re: What's With First Bank by FreeStuffsNG: 8:37pm On Dec 25, 2021
I think they have a system challenge. I was shocked when a fuel station attendant told me yesterday that my card was declined but it was later successful on the pos of another fuel station.
OP, why not call their customer service centre. That's what I will do if in your case wink
Re: What's With First Bank by Akpuoru: 8:41pm On Dec 25, 2021
ezinwaJesu:
First Bank has gone mad. I can't believe a Bank of that magnitude can go days with silly network issues. This has become a reoccurring thing and they never send any messages to their customers just line Stanbic to apologise for the down time. Very bad of them and I am considering closing that account. Frustrating.
Really I've not experienced this with them. This is a period people need their money to sort things out and to not get access to money is most frustrating to say the least.
My surprise is that there seems to be this silence about it in the various news outlets. I was even a bit curtious bring it up as a topic.

Re: What's With First Bank by Akpuoru: 8:42pm On Dec 25, 2021
ezinwaJesu:

Really I've not experienced this with them. This is a period people need their money to sort things out and to not get access to money is most frustrating to say the least.
My surprise is that there seems to be this silence about it in the various news outlets. I was even a bit curtious bring it up as a topic.
Re: What's With First Bank by superintendents(m): 8:45pm On Dec 25, 2021
Akpuoru:
my guy you have to be more and more patient,bcuz first bank this days that is how dey roll..
Re: What's With First Bank by Akpuoru: 10:19am On Dec 27, 2021
I regret to say that up now, I'm yet to be credited any of the money's people paid into my account since the 24th.
Re: What's With First Bank by Akpuoru: 10:23am On Dec 27, 2021
People by the wayside are talking about their difficulty doing online transactions with First bank but there has been this silence about it on the news platforms

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Maximally Utilize My Foreign Currency Card / I Want To Lease Out My Houses To Zenith Bank And Chicken Republic / An Effective E-commerce Platform To Drive Distributor Engagement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.