Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,330 members, 7,836,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Have You Ever Seen/Spoken With Beings From Other Planets/Universes - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Have You Ever Seen/Spoken With Beings From Other Planets/Universes (2565 Views)

Absence Of Life Forms On All Planets Close To Earth, Should We Be Worried? / 13 Of The Most Beautiful Planets In The Universe / How Important Are The Other Planets Of the Universe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Seen/Spoken With Beings From Other Planets/Universes by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 19, 2021
Nothingserious:

Derailing isn’t good for you.

For starters, I need you to show me a single thing science has to say about supernatural and non-material phenomena. If you as a science student who is never amazed by these claims do not have an empirical data to support your claims, then you need to keep quiet.

I haven’t heard from you on whether all forms of reality ( that word is a big problem for you though) can be reduced to what the 5 senses can perceive. You have been rambling around. Can your 5 senses empirically analyze the logic, your mind, your consciousness, beauty, morality?

Many have supernatural experiences and special revelations. Many experience miracles in their daily affairs. Many have near-death experiences that do not squeeze into the scientific crucible for empirical analysis. Whether you believe this or not is your tea of cup, but your non-belief don’t render them impossible.

Wetin dey worry you??

You keep repeating the same thing like a....

Are you trying to compose a song??

Can't you see that the onus is on you to determine how the supernatural can exist?

If you don't see the supernatural as impossible despite your inability to determine how it is possible,then you can start celebrating!!!

It's an achievement, right

Until you understand I have no claim about the supernatural except that nobody can determine how it is true or real,you will keep dropping empty lines!!!

In other words, you will keep vomitting waste!!!!
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Spoken With Beings From Other Planets/Universes by Nothingserious: 2:11pm On Sep 19, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Wetin dey worry you??

You keep repeating the same thing like a....

Are you trying to compose a song??

Can't you see that the onus is on you to determine how the supernatural can exist?

If you don't see the supernatural as impossible despite your inability to determine how it is possible,then you can start celebrating!!!

It's an achievement, right

Until you understand I have no claim about the supernatural except that nobody can determine how it is true or real,you will keep dropping empty lines!!!

In other words, you will keep vomitting waste!!!!

Just to be straightforward with you: my saying you were confusing me with your confusion was a mild euphemism. I wasn’t confused. Rather it was a respectful way of saying you were saying rubbish.

You claimed there is only a truth realm and I asked you to tell us more about the truth realm and how it answers our question on humans being the highest physical beings in the universe or otherwise.

You craftily deflected and had been yarning sawdust since. Later you said you weren’t surprised since your days as a science student. I asked you to say how science made any statement on supernatural phenomena. You went mute.

You said you don’t believe in supernatural phenomena. I asked you whether all forms of reality can be explained by materialism or naturalism alone. You went mute.
I asked how we can use empirical data to determine reality of logic or revelations or NDEs or consciousness or beauty or maths. You have been mumbling what I don’t know. I feel you are either entertaining us or you are a troll or you are way out of your depth.
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Spoken With Beings From Other Planets/Universes by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 19, 2021
Nothingserious:

Just to be straightforward with you: my saying you were confusing me with your confusion was a mild euphemism. I wasn’t confused. Rather it was a respectful way of saying you were saying rubbish.

You claimed there is only a truth realm and I asked you to tell us more about the truth realm and how it answers our question on humans being the highest physical beings in the universe or otherwise.

You craftily deflected and had been yarning sawdust since. Later you said you weren’t surprised since your days as a science student. I asked you to say how science made any statement on supernatural phenomena. You went mute.

You said you don’t believe in supernatural phenomena. I asked you whether all forms of reality can be explained by materialism or naturalism alone. You went mute.
I asked how we can use empirical data to determine reality of logic or revelations or NDEs or consciousness or beauty or maths. You have been mumbling what I don’t know. I feel you are either entertaining us or you are a troll or you are way out of your depth.

You will never understand like this

You were not required to consider my post as anything else

In other words, you were not required to see any sense in it

Who is entertaining you?

You just ask stupid questions and come to unnecessary conclusions because I don't give you what you want

Your conclusions don't make you special

So, whether it's a deflection or something derailing
I don't think I owe you shit

So keep repeating your vomit till you die!!!

I know you never understood

If you understood,you would have seen that your questions have no meaning

How can a respectable person ask me to answer what is meaningless??

You have come to conclusions such as the truth being different from reality, reality having limits, things beyond my senses existing and science being something that says Bla Bla Bla

You have your own definitions

If you consider science as something that involves the senses ,then asking what it says concerning what is beyond the senses is an achievement!!

Congratulations!!!

If you consider science as anything else,
Then tell your children it's a legacy

I am not promising to make sense to you

Neither am I promising to consider your mockery as valid(it's not comedy)

I expect the same thing you said before or nothing

Mr Vain Repetitions

Who needs your speech
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Spoken With Beings From Other Planets/Universes by Nothingserious: 2:51pm On Sep 19, 2021
HellVictorinho:

You will never understand like this

You were not required to consider my post as anything else

In other words, you were not required to see any sense in it

Who is entertaining you?

You just ask stupid questions and come to unnecessary conclusions because I don't give you what you want

Your conclusions don't make you special

So, whether it's a deflection or something derailing
I don't think I owe you shit

So keep repeating your vomit till you die!!!

I know you never understood

If you understood,you would have seen that your questions have no meaning

How can a respectable person ask me to answer what is meaningless??

You have come to conclusions such as the truth being different from reality, reality having limits, things beyond my senses existing and science being something that says Bla Bla Bla

You have your own definitions

If you consider science as something that involves the senses ,then asking what it says concerning what is beyond the senses is an achievement!!

Congratulations!!!

If you consider science as anything else,
Then tell your children it's a legacy

I am not promising to make sense to you

Neither am I promising to consider your mockery as valid(it's not comedy)

I expect the same thing you said before or nothing

Mr Vain Repetitions

Who needs your speech

Good. You can’t answer any of those questions even if you choose to try. Not that you don’t want to answer them.

You are way out of your depth here. Respectfully I already said you blab like a mad man. You don’t know what science is. You were never a scientist. You just hide under science student stuff to make spurious and stupid claims you can’t defend.
Go and rest. Find other people to impress with your hog-wash and bogus claims.
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Spoken With Beings From Other Planets/Universes by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 19, 2021
Nothingserious:

Good. You can’t answer any of those questions even if you choose to try. Not that you don’t want to answer them.

You are way out of your depth here. Respectfully I already said you blab like a mad man. You don’t know what science is. You were never a scientist. You just hide under science student stuff to make spurious and stupid claims you can’t defend.
Go and rest. Find other people to impress with your hog-wash and bogus claims.

Off course

I can't answer stupid questions

Off course

I don't know what you call science

Off course

You claim I made stupid claims

Off course

I don't have energy to keep wasting towards you

Hey

I Blab like a madman

You have not seen madness

When I report you to your mom
You will know I just started

Your dad may have to disown you

Your children should condemn you for your misbehavior here

Are you expecting more??

Checking for a bin ....

Disposes your case....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

WAEC AND GCE Result Checker Scratch Card For Sale / / Cambridge IELTS Practice Tests Series (1 – 13) Student’s Book With Answers (PDF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.