Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Have You Ever Seen/Spoken With Beings From Other Planets/Universes - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Have You Ever Seen/Spoken With Beings From Other Planets/Universes (2524 Views)

Absence Of Life Forms On All Planets Close To Earth, Should We Be Worried? / 13 Of The Most Beautiful Planets In The Universe / How Important Are The Other Planets Of the Universe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Seen/Spoken With Beings From Other Planets/Universes by 7victor(m): 9:06pm On Sep 17, 2021
In the United States,I read/heard that residents always see objects or people from other planets,

particularly in the countryside where there are no houses, but forests, bushes and deserts.

I read in a book called "Prepare for war", how a woman in USA saw a vehicle in a countryside while traveling interstate.

The vehicle was full of light. She stopped to see what it was.

She was not comfortable with the whole thing and decided to drive away in top speed.

But the people pursued her with their own vehicle, which seemed to be floating, but was up to speed with the woman's car.

It was as much as she could do not to abandon her car and flee into the bush.

She later slowed down and asked them "What exactly do you want from me?"

Then they started a conversation with her.

They introduced themselves as beings from another planet.

They told her that they were from another planet and were on Earth to see how we lived on Earth.

They spoke with her telepathically.

The woman,being a devoted Christian and always preaching about Jesus Christ, asked them if they knew about Jesus Christ.

They told her that in their planet, they had someone whom they worshipped.

When the woman started telling them about Jesus Christ, they suddenly flew their vehicle into space and were gone.

This woman is far from alone as far as having contacts with beings from other planets and universes is concerned.

So many people have had similar experiences.

What do you make of this?

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen/Spoken With Beings From Other Planets/Universes by 7victor(m): 9:07pm On Sep 17, 2021
I have also read of interplanetary beings.

They are higher in intelligence and one of them can stand near the Sun and observe everything and everyone on Earth,

just like human beings are higher in intelligence than an ant and can stand at a distance to observe all the ants moving inside a room.

Also,an ant cannot move from Nigeria to America but a human being can do it through planes/cars/ships, because we are higher than ants in intelligence and power.

The same way, we cannot move easily from our solar system to another solar system because we are limited in intelligence and power.

But there are beings who are far higher than us in intelligence and power and can easily move from one solar system to another,using their advanced technology.

Also they can easily see us from another planet but we cannot see them, the way an ant cannot see you, but you can see the ant from afar.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Seen/Spoken With Beings From Other Planets/Universes by Mrsoft3(m): 9:11pm On Sep 17, 2021
Not every being on earth are human quite alright.

Possibility you have spoken to an angel, an alien is very high.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen/Spoken With Beings From Other Planets/Universes by 7victor(m): 9:15pm On Sep 17, 2021
Mrsoft3:
Not every being on earth are humans quite alright.

Possibility you have spoken to an angel, an alien is very high.

Ok.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen/Spoken With Beings From Other Planets/Universes by duro4chang(m): 9:46pm On Sep 17, 2021
They spoke english and rode a vehicle? E be like say they are copying us. Their vehicle flew away. Hmmm. That is space car.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Seen/Spoken With Beings From Other Planets/Universes by 7victor(m): 9:52pm On Sep 17, 2021

They are higher in intelligence and one of them can stand near the Sun and observe everything and everyone on Earth,

just like human beings are higher in intelligence than an ant and can stand at a distance to observe all the ants moving inside a room.

Also,an ant cannot move from Nigeria to America but a human being can do it through planes/cars/ships, because we are higher than ants in intelligence and power.

The same way, we cannot move easily from our solar system to another solar system because we are limited in intelligence and power.

But there are beings who are far higher than us in intelligence and power and can easily move from one solar system to another,using their advanced technology.

Also they can easily see us from another planet but we cannot see them, the way an ant cannot see you, but you can see the ant from afar.
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Spoken With Beings From Other Planets/Universes by 7victor(m): 10:00pm On Sep 17, 2021
Also, there have been numerous things on Earth which cannot be easily explained.

Like some great stones being arranged in order,before the advent of technology and machine.

Scientists said that no human beings/group of people could have been able to carry such massive stones.

The stones could only have been arranged by interplanetary beings who came here for a visit and may have decided to rest on the stones.
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Spoken With Beings From Other Planets/Universes by ThinkSmarter: 10:05pm On Sep 17, 2021
Hollywood science fiction.
There maybe possibility of an intelligent lives in planet(s) outside our own galaxies with exactly same condition that support life as in earth.
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Spoken With Beings From Other Planets/Universes by Depressed101: 10:09pm On Sep 17, 2021
7victor:

if they are supposedly more intelligent than us, they would have conquered earth and taken it hostage...

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen/Spoken With Beings From Other Planets/Universes by 7victor(m): 10:36pm On Sep 17, 2021
Human beings think that they are the highest and the wisest beings ever created, apart from Angels.

Just like an ants may think they are the wisest and strongest beings ever.

Ants in your room do not know you exist. They do not know you are the owner of the room, because they cannot see you.

If you kill an ant in your room, other ants may not know that a human being killed it.

They may see the books in your room as mountains.

That is what is going on with human beings.

We see mountains, but those mountains could be the books of higher beings, just like the books in your room are mountains to ants.

Also the way ants do not see us, that is the way we don't see higher beings.

They could be passing in our front but we cannot see them although they see us.

If you kill an ant, other ants could misinterprete it to mean something else, the same way we say thunder killed a person not knowing what is really happening.

God is so great that He has created so many beings of different dimensions, intelligence and power.

There are different dimensions existing in the same place.

Where you are currently staying which is your house, could be market in another dimension.

Still in another dimension,it could be the home of other beings.

There are interlocking dimensions all through the universe.

If your eyes could open to other dimensions that is at the place where you are staying, you may be surprised to see that there are other beings there, who are in place you are staying, but in different dimensions.

They themselves do not also know that other beings exist in the same place, but in different dimensions.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Seen/Spoken With Beings From Other Planets/Universes by Mrsoft3(m): 10:46pm On Sep 17, 2021
Depressed101:
if they are supposedly more intelligent than us, they would have conquered earth and taken it hostage...

They are more intelligent,so they see us just same way we see insects around

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen/Spoken With Beings From Other Planets/Universes by 7victor(m): 10:48pm On Sep 17, 2021
Depressed101:

They would not do so, the same way you will see ant hole somewhere, but you do not have the desire to destroy the hole.

It is not important to them.

They are far more concerned with higher things to bother about human beings.

If you see ant hole, you may go there to study about ants like what zoologists do.

But the least thing in their minds is to destroy ant holes, because it would not add anything to them.

There are some beings that are called space masters.

They are higher in intelligence and power, but their coming to the Earth is to study the human race, but not to destroy the human race, because it would not add anything to them.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen/Spoken With Beings From Other Planets/Universes by 7victor(m): 12:16am On Sep 18, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
Hollywood science fiction.
There maybe possibility of an intelligent lives in planet(s) outside our own galaxies with exactly same condition that support life as in earth.
Yes.There are conditions somewhere that support life.

There is no way that the Universe will be so vast and the Earth happens to be the only place with intelligent beings.

No way.

The same way that the Earth is positioned in the right place in our solar system,

there are planets in other solar systems that are also positioned in the right place.

There are billions of solar systems in one Milky Way.

And there are millions of Milky Ways each with billions of solar systems, and each of the solar system has many planets.

That supposed to tell someone that there are millions of planets situated in positions that will support life and intelligent beings.

Also because we do not see other beings on this Earth does not mean that they are not here.

They could be seeing us, just like we are seeing plants but plants do not see us.

The problem with human beings is that we define everything according to our own realities.

What we see and hear around us is not all that are to be seen and heard.

We only see/hear what our eyes/ears allow us to see and hear.

Our eyes are too big to see bacteria, but too small to see higher beings.

Maybe ants can see bacteria because their eyes are at that level, but their eyes are too small to see human beings.

The eyes can only see something at a certain level.

There are higher beings with better eyes than our own which are seeing us, but we cannot see them.

Hearing and seeing is level by level.

A plant may be blind to us, the same way we are blind to some higher beings.

I remember one woman who claimed that one day, her interior eyes got opened and she saw beings who were moving around on the Earth.

Their heights reached the sky.

That is what an ant would say if their eyes were opened and they see human beings.

So everything should not be defined based on our own realities, because we are only a small part of multi realities.

Even scientists are beginning to think in this direction:We are only a small part of multi realities and existences.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Seen/Spoken With Beings From Other Planets/Universes by lecturer50(m): 12:38am On Sep 18, 2021
Even scientists are beginning to say there is more to this life than science can explain.

I saw online a report of an object moving with such speed and manoeuvre that even scientists concluded it cannot be from this earth.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen/Spoken With Beings From Other Planets/Universes by Hypnotise: 4:57am On Sep 18, 2021
There have been numerous gigiantic satelite dishes, situated for years in astronomy organization, created for the sole purpose of listening to space to catch a frequency from ufos yet nothing
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Spoken With Beings From Other Planets/Universes by Nobody: 6:09am On Sep 18, 2021
Google UFO in Africa. You will see a lot of documented cases
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Spoken With Beings From Other Planets/Universes by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 18, 2021
We are not ALONE.
The universe is too large for humans to be alone in it. We cant even be alone.
Folks, we are not ALONE!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen/Spoken With Beings From Other Planets/Universes by mu2sa2: 7:09am On Sep 18, 2021
These weird yarns - Pentecostals una well done!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen/Spoken With Beings From Other Planets/Universes by lecturer50(m): 7:33am On Sep 18, 2021
7victor:

Yes.There are conditions somewhere that support life.

There is no way that the Universe will be so vast and the Earth happens to be the only place with intelligent beings.

No way.

The same way that the Earth is positioned in the right place in our solar system,

there are planets in other solar systems that are also positioned in the right place.

There are billions of solar systems in one Milky Way.

And there are millions of Milky Ways each with billions of solar systems, and each of the solar system has many planets.

That supposed to tell someone that there are millions of planets situated in positions that will support life and intelligent beings.

Also because we do not see other beings on this Earth does not mean that they are not here.

They could be seeing us, just like we are seeing plants but plants do not see us.

The problem with human beings is that we define everything according to our own realities.

What we see and hear around us is not all that are to be seen and heard.

We only see/hear what our eyes/ears allow us to see and hear.

Our eyes are too big to see bacteria, but too small to see higher beings.

Maybe ants can see bacteria because their eyes are at that level, but their eyes are too small to see human beings.

The eyes can only see something at a certain level.

There are higher beings with better eyes than our own which are seeing us, but we cannot see them.

Hearing and seeing is level by level.

A plant may be blind to us, the same way we are blind to some higher beings.

I remember one woman who claimed that one day, her interior eyes got opened and she saw beings who were moving around on the Earth.

Their heights reached the sky.

That is what an ant would say if their eyes were opened and they see human beings.

So everything should not be defined based on our own realities, because we are only a small part of multi realities.

Even scientists are beginning to think in this direction:We are only a small part of multi realities and existences.

Some insects cannot see us as we are but may see a part of us like our hands.But they see themselves like the male insects chasing the female insects.
If they perch on us, they may think they are perching on big mountains.
Mosquitoes feeding on someone may think they are feeding from a rock.
But insects can feel us.If you get close enough to kill them,they will sense it and fly away.
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Spoken With Beings From Other Planets/Universes by Pcharles2(m): 7:42am On Sep 18, 2021
I have visited other dimensions in my dream.
There is this particular place I always visited. The people live like us. Just that they are completely isolated. They know we exist but we don't know about them. The last time I visited, I slept on Friday and woke on Sunday thinking it was Saturday. Everything was so real.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen/Spoken With Beings From Other Planets/Universes by SporaD8: 8:17am On Sep 18, 2021
A creature fairy once had my brother so enthralled that he couldn't move. Am glad I broke the spell.
It was around the early 90s when Lagos was sparsely populated with bushes all around. We were between 4-6yrs.
During hide and seek one hot afternoon like that, I found him transfixed ahead looking at something to the right(there was a building between me and whatever he was looking at)
I tip-toe to the edge of the building and peeped to the right... what I saw got my head swollen - it was like a colony of little sparkling diamonds, very bright like the sun brilliance. They congregated to become a human form and sat by the foot of a fruit tree!
My guttural screamed had the creature blast into thin air like welder spark-light and my bro was released.
He collapsed but hardly touch the ground before he join in the screaming and bolted away! I refused to be left behind and ran after him to hide under the bed.
I was surprised when he ask me, " what was that?! Was I not supposed to be the one to ask him?

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen/Spoken With Beings From Other Planets/Universes by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:17am On Sep 18, 2021
Depressed101:
And what if they don't give a damn about conquest? They aren't humans!
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Spoken With Beings From Other Planets/Universes by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 8:27am On Sep 18, 2021
Pcharles2:
I have visited other dimensions in my dream.
There is this particular place I always visited. The people live like us. Just that they are completely isolated. They know we exist but we don't know about them. The last time I visited, I slept on Friday and woke on Sunday thinking it was Saturday. Everything was so real.
Pls be careful so they won't detain you there, it might be dangerous

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Seen/Spoken With Beings From Other Planets/Universes by josh123(m): 9:12am On Sep 18, 2021
There are other dimensions and reality. I think the aliens are in the 4th and 5th dimension

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen/Spoken With Beings From Other Planets/Universes by McStoic(m): 9:37am On Sep 18, 2021
7victor:
Also, there have been numerous things on Earth which cannot be easily explained.

Like some great stones being arranged in order,before the advent of technology and machine.

Scientists said that no human beings/group of people could have been able to carry such massive stones.

The stones could only have been arranged by interplanetary beings who came here for a visit and may have decided to rest on the stones.

You must be talking about the Stonehenges at UK built ancient Celts known as Druids? There are facts there are fictions. But it's better not to worry on what you do not have control over nor need .
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Spoken With Beings From Other Planets/Universes by McStoic(m): 9:42am On Sep 18, 2021
7victor:
Human beings think that they are the highest and the wisest beings ever created, apart from Angels.

Ants in your room do not know you exist. They do not know you are the owner of the room, because they cannot see you.

If you kill an ant in your room, other ants may not know that a human being killed it.

We see mountains, but those mountains could be the books of higher beings, just like the books in your room are mountains to ants.

If you kill an ant, other ants could misinterprete it to mean something else, the same way we say thunder killed a person not knowing what is really happening.

God is so great that He has created so many beings of different dimensions, intelligence and power.

Where you are currently staying which is your house, could be market in another dimension.

If your eyes could open to other dimensions that is at the place where you are staying, you may be surprised to see that there are other beings there, who are in place you are staying, but in different dimensions.

They themselves do not also know that other beings exist in the same place, but in different dimensions.

Brother I doff my hat to you. This is presently the best answer here by many miles..

I remember some.encounters I had when I was a kid. That explains some of what you said. There are environments you will be in, and you will usually experience the same kind of repeated feelings each time. There are possible kingdoms in tree, air, bush, in short everywhere around us... Life is so mysterious. But thank God for being who is...

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen/Spoken With Beings From Other Planets/Universes by Nothingserious: 9:52am On Sep 18, 2021
7victor:

In all known reality for now, humans are at the epicenter of all. No known being ( aside from God/the God-head and angels/demons) stand in a different higher realm.

So as much as we may theories about what is out there for now, humans practically are still topping. Until any other being conquers the earth and take humans hostage, this assumption stands.
Cheers
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Spoken With Beings From Other Planets/Universes by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 18, 2021
Nothingserious:

In all known reality for now, humans are at the epicenter of all. No known being ( aside from God/the God-head and angels/demons) stand in a different higher realm.

So as much as we may theories about what is out there for now, humans practically are still topping. Until any other being conquers the earth and take humans hostage, this assumption stands.
Cheers

There's only one realm and there's no limit to it

That realm is the truth itself

It is reality or what has no limit

There is no limit to what is real

As for more intelligent beings

I don't think the appearance of UFO'S determines more intelligent beings

It only determines more to reality

We are yet to confirm whether the UFO'S were created or not

Some people keep saying there could be this

There could be that

Well, I don't think anything that has no logical definition stands any chance of existing

In other words, such can't exist

A logical definition shows how something can exist

Which definition of the supernatural shows how it can exist
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Spoken With Beings From Other Planets/Universes by Docodes(m): 10:44am On Sep 18, 2021
undecided
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Spoken With Beings From Other Planets/Universes by Pcharles2(m): 10:51am On Sep 18, 2021
2RUTHHURTS:

Pls be careful so they won't detain you there, it might be dangerous
You are right, there was a time they tried to grab me when I started asking too much question like the name of the place and who they are. I told them I came from earth. I've been thinking, what if they had captured me? And it was their ruler who ordered for my arrest,after one of them whispered into his ears and I knew there was trouble. With a great struggle I woke up and was scared.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen/Spoken With Beings From Other Planets/Universes by talk2hb1(m): 10:57am On Sep 18, 2021
High Like The Most High
Re: Have You Ever Seen/Spoken With Beings From Other Planets/Universes by Youngvegetable: 11:50am On Sep 18, 2021
Gather here if you laughed while reading

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Interesting Thing I Noticed About Nairaland Just Now / Peter Obi Just 1 Year Ago Before ... / The University Of Calabar Vs The University Of Uyo.d Best In Terms Of Medicine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.