Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

The Grasscutter And Bush Rat We Caught During Hunting - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Grasscutter And Bush Rat We Caught During Hunting (42867 Views)

Photos Of Grasscutter And 3 Monkeys Killed Today By A Hunter / The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. / Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Grasscutter And Bush Rat We Caught During Hunting by Ibangap(m): 11:16am On Sep 18, 2021
So there was no water on time to use for work in the site, instead of sleeping we decided to go hunting. These are the trophies grin A grass cutter and three Bush Rabbits.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Grasscutter And Bush Rat We Caught During Hunting by Ibangap(m): 11:16am On Sep 18, 2021
More

6 Likes

Re: The Grasscutter And Bush Rat We Caught During Hunting by Youngwiz71(m): 11:21am On Sep 18, 2021
make una enjoy

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Grasscutter And Bush Rat We Caught During Hunting by Christane: 11:22am On Sep 18, 2021
congrats bro ..may God make u a world class hunter

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Grasscutter And Bush Rat We Caught During Hunting by aanuoluwami14(f): 11:46am On Sep 18, 2021
With egusi soup and Amala or pounded yam this weekend will be okay, especially with cold water or cold palm wine wink

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Grasscutter And Bush Rat We Caught During Hunting by Brokeloser: 11:54am On Sep 18, 2021
You are doing well but lala is not pleased why you no add snake join to complete this feast.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Grasscutter And Bush Rat We Caught During Hunting by Samfloxin(m): 11:58am On Sep 18, 2021
aanuoluwami14:
With egusi soup and Amala or pounded yam this weekend will be okay, especially with cold water or cold palm wine wink
Enjoyment no go kill you, amen.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Grasscutter And Bush Rat We Caught During Hunting by aanuoluwami14(f): 12:21pm On Sep 18, 2021
Samfloxin:

Enjoyment no go kill you, amen.

Amen jare

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Grasscutter And Bush Rat We Caught During Hunting by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 18, 2021
Rat?? Why rat?.. hm!

2 Likes

Re: The Grasscutter And Bush Rat We Caught During Hunting by saphiere(f): 3:23pm On Sep 18, 2021
Ibangap:
So there was no water on time to use for work in the site, instead of sleeping we decided to go hunting. These are the trophies grin A grass cutter and three Bush Rabbits.
Hi dear

1 Like

Re: The Grasscutter And Bush Rat We Caught During Hunting by constance500: 3:24pm On Sep 18, 2021
Mehn see fresh meat.

1 Like

Re: The Grasscutter And Bush Rat We Caught During Hunting by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:24pm On Sep 18, 2021
Dem dey eat anything eatable.

Chai shocked sad

Dem don roast am.
D tin come look good to eat sha after roasting/Barbecuetongue tongue tongue

PedroEastman:
Eat the Grasscutter and throw away the rat lol
SECONDED!!

kachijack:
Very clean hands handling the meat.
You can say that again cheesy
Very Very Clean hands!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Grasscutter And Bush Rat We Caught During Hunting by Skillsnigeria: 3:24pm On Sep 18, 2021
angry
Re: The Grasscutter And Bush Rat We Caught During Hunting by iamoyindamola(m): 3:24pm On Sep 18, 2021
Rat is rat
What is bush rat

5 Likes

Re: The Grasscutter And Bush Rat We Caught During Hunting by chatinent: 3:25pm On Sep 18, 2021
That one dey suck grass cutter brest? Wetin FFK no go see for food hand.

BTW, the energy wey I dey see for una sotey una turn head pan to pot, by now, the meat for don turn dried faeces...with an incoming diarrhoea.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Grasscutter And Bush Rat We Caught During Hunting by duro4chang(m): 3:25pm On Sep 18, 2021
As I am looking at those pictures, meat dey hungry me. Especially, bush meat. Yoruba call it eran igbe. Ibo call it anofia.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Grasscutter And Bush Rat We Caught During Hunting by saphiere(f): 3:25pm On Sep 18, 2021
constance500:
Mehn see fresh meat.
Fresh meat prepared in a dirty environment with dirty materials. Tomorrow when they die of infections they will blame village people.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Grasscutter And Bush Rat We Caught During Hunting by Mr100Dollars: 3:25pm On Sep 18, 2021
Thank God Nigérians are now eating Rats, soon Rats will go extinct, those animals are demonic, they will enter your car and start eating wires...

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Grasscutter And Bush Rat We Caught During Hunting by FVckbubuDcow: 3:25pm On Sep 18, 2021
Hungerbad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Grasscutter And Bush Rat We Caught During Hunting by PedroEastman: 3:25pm On Sep 18, 2021
Eat the Grasscutter and throw away the rat lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Grasscutter And Bush Rat We Caught During Hunting by bestmutiu2019(m): 3:25pm On Sep 18, 2021
Mercychen:
Rat?? Why rat?.. hm!
I foreseen thee coming to condemn the mandem for killing the bushrat, they are almost here
Re: The Grasscutter And Bush Rat We Caught During Hunting by id4sho(m): 3:25pm On Sep 18, 2021
shocked
Another covid-19 loading
Re: The Grasscutter And Bush Rat We Caught During Hunting by Aziishyco(m): 3:26pm On Sep 18, 2021
Make una enjoy �
Re: The Grasscutter And Bush Rat We Caught During Hunting by erubati: 3:26pm On Sep 18, 2021
Village life sweet die
Wish one could just make a very very good investment or invention that would generate money till old age.make the money dey work for me while I go back to the village to live a reclusive life of no worries.
Lagos life too tire person jare

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Grasscutter And Bush Rat We Caught During Hunting by benweezy: 3:26pm On Sep 18, 2021
Re: The Grasscutter And Bush Rat We Caught During Hunting by Freestainworld(m): 3:26pm On Sep 18, 2021
Bush rat or house rat.
Re: The Grasscutter And Bush Rat We Caught During Hunting by EngrEgghead: 3:26pm On Sep 18, 2021
No water to work but una see water to cook meat. Ok. Continue...

3 Likes

Re: The Grasscutter And Bush Rat We Caught During Hunting by AutoChick4U(f): 3:26pm On Sep 18, 2021
Endangered animals
Re: The Grasscutter And Bush Rat We Caught During Hunting by lasisi69(f): 3:26pm On Sep 18, 2021
Ndi dot can eat anything shaa

1 Like

Re: The Grasscutter And Bush Rat We Caught During Hunting by Felixalex(m): 3:26pm On Sep 18, 2021
Congratulations
Re: The Grasscutter And Bush Rat We Caught During Hunting by Tannhauser(m): 3:26pm On Sep 18, 2021
grin

Due to the magnanimity of the current administration Nigerians can now go to the bushes to hunt as the current administration has ensured a surplus of "bushmeat" unlike in previous governments where Nigerians could afford to eat meat...

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Antelope Killed In My Location In Delta State / How to make fondant icing? / Picture Of The Cobra Killed Last Night By My Neighbour & Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.