Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,122 members, 7,852,811 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:16 AM

No Matter How Annoited, A Wrong Company Can Wreck A Great Destiny. #pastordavido - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No Matter How Annoited, A Wrong Company Can Wreck A Great Destiny. #pastordavido (563 Views)

Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) / 7 Costly Mistakes Of People With Great Destiny / Don't Criticism Annoited Men Of God, Pst Chris- Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Matter How Annoited, A Wrong Company Can Wreck A Great Destiny. #pastordavido by prizeless(m): 1:06pm On Sep 18, 2021
Message Title: Gateways to Excellence: The Power of Right Association.

You are designed for excellence.

Your association is a vital secret to determining your destination. You cannot be in a wrong association and arrive at the right destination.

Who you walk with determines where you walk to.

Who you walk with determines what you are blessed with.

No matter how anointed, a wrong company can wreck a great destiny.

Right company is an asset in destiny. - Pro. 13:20

It is better to be alone than to be paired with the wrong person.

Sanitize your association because where you are going determines who you walk with.

The company you keep determines the life you live.

Association can either be direct or by proxy 1 Cor. 15:33.

Dynamics of Associations

1. Take heed to what you hear. - Lk. 8:18

The cheapest way for transmission of spirits is by words.

Understand that your ear is a gate to your life and you don't have to open your ears to everything,

The voice that you hear determines the life that you live.

2. Mind the books you read. - 2 Pt. 2:1

Not everything that sounds good is true.

Settle down and study the Bible.

3. Guide your exposure to social media.

Social media has its profit when used profitable but can be very damaging when used without guidance.

Some people may need to sell off their smartphone because it is not making them smart.

How to Identify the Right Company

1. Look out for spiritual alignment. - Phil. 3:17

The company you keep must be the ones that help you maintain spiritual alignment.

Like minds aligns; runners stay with runners, jumpers stay with jumpers, believers should stay with believers.

Be cautious when trying to recover someone who has gone out of the way so that you don't expose yourself to temptations.

2. Seek people with similar values. - Amos 3:3

3. Locate people with proofs.

If someone is going to speak to you, make sure he has proofs of whatever he is saying.

People may have results but the results they have must have explanations.

4. Be spiritually sensitive. - Gal. 5:25

Be spiritually sensitive and constantly be sure you are making profits from the associations you are keeping.

Be sensitive in your spirit and watch your company by spiritual sensitivity.

Friendship is by choice not by force; make a choice for the right company.

#IYAC2021
#day4
#InPursuitOfExcellence

2 Likes

Re: No Matter How Annoited, A Wrong Company Can Wreck A Great Destiny. #pastordavido by xproducer: 1:30pm On Sep 18, 2021
"I wrote to you in my epistle not to keep company with sexually immoral people. Yet I certainly did not mean with the sexually immoral people of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or idolaters, since then you would need to go out of the world. But now I have written to you not to keep company with anyone named a brother, who is sexually immoral, or covetous, or an idolater, or a reviler, or a drunkard, or an extortioner—not even to eat with such a person. For what have I to do with judging those also who are outside? Do you not judge those who are inside? But those who are outside God judges. Therefore “put away from yourselves the evil person.” - 1 Corinthians 5:9-13

Yet, in so doing...

Judge not, that you be not judged. For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you. And why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye? - Matthew 7:1-3
Re: No Matter How Annoited, A Wrong Company Can Wreck A Great Destiny. #pastordavido by Adamgeneral12: 4:05pm On Sep 18, 2021
A big Gbosa for you

G B O S A !

All this kind of article suppose be making front page on every Sunday

But na controversial threads about Christians they make front page undecided
Re: No Matter How Annoited, A Wrong Company Can Wreck A Great Destiny. #pastordavido by Eviana(f): 10:19pm On Sep 18, 2021
Very well written....

prizeless:
Message Title: Gateways to Excellence: The Power of Right Association.

You are designed for excellence.

Your association is a vital secret to determining your destination. You cannot be in a wrong association and arrive at the right destination.

Who you walk with determines where you walk to.

Who you walk with determines what you are blessed with.

No matter how anointed, a wrong company can wreck a great destiny.

Right company is an asset in destiny. - Pro. 13:20

It is better to be alone than to be paired with the wrong person.

Sanitize your association because where you are going determines who you walk with.

The company you keep determines the life you live.

Association can either be direct or by proxy 1 Cor. 15:33.

Dynamics of Associations

1. Take heed to what you hear. - Lk. 8:18

The cheapest way for transmission of spirits is by words.

Understand that your ear is a gate to your life and you don't have to open your ears to everything,

The voice that you hear determines the life that you live.

2. Mind the books you read. - 2 Pt. 2:1

Not everything that sounds good is true.

Settle down and study the Bible.

3. Guide your exposure to social media.

Social media has its profit when used profitable but can be very damaging when used without guidance.

Some people may need to sell off their smartphone because it is not making them smart.

How to Identify the Right Company

1. Look out for spiritual alignment. - Phil. 3:17

The company you keep must be the ones that help you maintain spiritual alignment.

Like minds aligns; runners stay with runners, jumpers stay with jumpers, believers should stay with believers.

Be cautious when trying to recover someone who has gone out of the way so that you don't expose yourself to temptations.

2. Seek people with similar values. - Amos 3:3

3. Locate people with proofs.

If someone is going to speak to you, make sure he has proofs of whatever he is saying.

People may have results but the results they have must have explanations.

4. Be spiritually sensitive. - Gal. 5:25

Be spiritually sensitive and constantly be sure you are making profits from the associations you are keeping.

Be sensitive in your spirit and watch your company by spiritual sensitivity.

Friendship is by choice not by force; make a choice for the right company.

#IYAC2021
#day4
#InPursuitOfExcellence
Re: No Matter How Annoited, A Wrong Company Can Wreck A Great Destiny. #pastordavido by Nobody: 12:49am On Sep 19, 2021
Eviana:
Very well written....

A wrong company like you definitely. It is why you will remove my contact first from you phone book record and then say it here that you have. It's an assurance I want to see. I have my reason. Just do it. If you do not, you are a first class example of a stalker. Do it and let me be. And have your peace. I cursed the day I talk to youm stalker and scammer. The King of the boys.
Re: No Matter How Annoited, A Wrong Company Can Wreck A Great Destiny. #pastordavido by Adamgeneral12: 11:14am On Sep 19, 2021
OAM4J carry this thread go front page now

(1) (Reply)

Water Baptism Is A Swimming Exercise- Dr Abel Damina / To Those Who Refuse To Listen To The Holy Prophet Sent To Them. / Sharerhema Multi-version Bible App Is The Recommended Bible App For All.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.