Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Sexiest Woman In Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sexiest Woman In Nairaland (1868 Views)

A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) / Police Arrest Rams For Attacking 65-Year-Old Woman In Ado-Ekiti / Shark Attacks Woman In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Sexiest Woman In Nairaland by Jakumo(m): 1:20pm On Feb 12, 2006
Fellas: Check The Profiles And Name The Sexiest Woman In Nairaland

For me SCORPIO takes the cake HANDS DOWN. Take a peek at her profile picture, guys, and tell me if you disagree.

SCORPIO your beauty is truly fearsome and is certainly capable of triggering car wrecks and heart attacks. You ought to carry a permit to look so damn fine. Lord have mercy.

Well you guys, any other contenders come close?
Re: Sexiest Woman In Nairaland by Hotstepper(f): 3:26pm On Feb 12, 2006
awwwww tongue
Re: Sexiest Woman In Nairaland by Skidoc(m): 6:06pm On Feb 12, 2006
What? Jakumo, Are you blind?
Re: Sexiest Woman In Nairaland by Hotstepper(f): 6:30pm On Feb 12, 2006
hahaha@Skidoc, beauty lies in da eyes of da beholder,, he thinks shez cute so datz his own choice, hahahahaha, who be ur own miss world, datz da question, tongue
Re: Sexiest Woman In Nairaland by Skidoc(m): 6:36pm On Feb 12, 2006
Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. Ugly also lies in the eyes of the beholder.
Anyway, I've not seen someone here I can classify as sexy. I'd have picked Snazzydawn but I've only seen her face so I don't know if she's fit or fat, therefore I can't say!
Re: Sexiest Woman In Nairaland by UsherGurl(f): 6:42pm On Feb 12, 2006
grin
Re: Sexiest Woman In Nairaland by exu(m): 6:54pm On Feb 12, 2006
hmmmmmmm,
Re: Sexiest Woman In Nairaland by Hotstepper(f): 7:38pm On Feb 12, 2006
haha@Skidoc, no probs, make u check all da gurlz den profile, am sure there r sexy ones u can see and pick 4rom cuz 9ja babes r hotttttttttt, ladies if u agree, say YEAHHHHHH!! lol
Re: Sexiest Woman In Nairaland by Maxflame(m): 1:10am On Feb 13, 2006
Hotstepper looks sexy with that pose. wink But ushergurl is the cutest girls i've seen here in NL but i'm new and can't be arsed to go checking every girls profile so laaaaaate! Now i have to go scorpio hunting just to make sure Jakumo is telling the truth.
Re: Sexiest Woman In Nairaland by Hotstepper(f): 2:37am On Feb 13, 2006
@Maxflame, am flattered u like ma poseee tongue, is it u can't see ma face or wat or u just like da pose, ama change dat pix, sef tongue
Re: Sexiest Woman In Nairaland by Seun(m): 3:05am On Feb 13, 2006
For me SCORPIO takes the cake HANDS DOWN. Take a peek at her profile picture, guys, and tell me if you disagree.

SCORPIO your beauty is truly fearsome and is certainly capable of triggering car wrecks and heart attacks. You ought to carry a permit to look so damn fine. Lord have mercy.

Well you guys, any other contenders come close ?

Bah. All because you saw her partly exposed boobs. Ladies, that's a fashion tip for you. If you can just show your boobs in such a way that they appear to be genuinely large (push-up bras), even grown men of the most sophisticated variety will lust after you. grin
Re: Sexiest Woman In Nairaland by Maxflame(m): 3:14am On Feb 13, 2006
Hotstepper:

@Maxflame, am flattered u like ma poseee tongue, is it u can't see ma face or what or u just like da pose, ama change that pix, sef tongue
I think you're cute too just that ushergurl is cuter. I'd like to call you if you give me your digits. wink
Re: Sexiest Woman In Nairaland by Hotstepper(f): 3:56am On Feb 13, 2006
ahhaah@digits, am not yet in da market, u will be notified by ma publicists at 165 Idumota, 51 iweka rd and 1/3 pond road ABA tongue
Re: Sexiest Woman In Nairaland by Maxflame(m): 8:29am On Feb 13, 2006
Yuck! that address reminds me of Nigerian movies, Yuck! angry
Re: Sexiest Woman In Nairaland by vichel(m): 8:38am On Feb 13, 2006
Seun:

Bah. All because you saw her partly exposed boobs. Ladies, that's a fashion tip for you. If you can just show your boobs in such a way that they appear to be genuinely large (push-up bras), even grown men of the most sophisticated variety will lust after you. grin
Yeah i think its because of the partly exposed boobs too grin grin.
Are u guys missing somebody Hot Angel is by far the cutest girl on NL, she was displayed diff kinds of pics, and i must say, she hasn't dissappointed.
Re: Sexiest Woman In Nairaland by yemstrad(f): 8:53am On Feb 13, 2006
I'll pick without blinking eyes both SnazzyDawn and Hot-Angel.

Aaaahhhh!!! That Hot-Angel is realy beautiful kiss kiss kiss
Re: Sexiest Woman In Nairaland by Jakumo(m): 9:16am On Feb 13, 2006
You guys staring too HARD at Scorpio's cleavage are only partially accurate in ascribing my vote to those assets alone.  I don't want to speak on her behalf, but Scorpio's photograph shows the awesome results of some dedicated hard work in the gym or aerobics class, and I was expressing my appreciation of the entire luscious body resulting from that effort, without singling out any area for close scrutiny, much as I'd dream of doing so in hands-on practical terms.

If  Scorpio were to post another photo or two in which she is dressed (or undresssed) for the beach, there is no doubt many of you skeptics will have a religious experience too.
Re: Sexiest Woman In Nairaland by Skidoc(m): 3:12pm On Feb 13, 2006
I guess you just brought out her pic to mock her coz she's frigging U***.
I'll be back with my choices soon.
Re: Sexiest Woman In Nairaland by lavivi(f): 3:28pm On Feb 13, 2006
THAts Really SEXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxY. ______88MMOOOOO8888MOOOOOOO88OOOOOOOO8OOOOO888888OOOMOOOOOM _____8888MOOOOO888MMOOOOOOOO8OOOOOOOOOOOMOOOO8888OOOOMOOOOM ____88888MOOOOO88OMOOOOOOOOOO8OOOOOOOOOOOMOOO8888OOOOOOMOOM ___88_888MMOOO888OMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMO8888OOOOOOOOOMO ___8_88888MOOO88OOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMO88OOOOOOOOOOOOM _____88888MOOO88OOMOOOOOOOOOO*88*OOOOOOOOOOMO88OOOOOOOOOOOOOOM ____888888MOOO88OOMOOOOOOOOO88@@88OOOOOOOOOMOO88OOOOOOOOOOOOOOM ____888888MMOO88OOMMOOOOOOOO88@@88OOOOOOOOOMOOO8OOOOOOOOOOOOOO*8 ____88888__MOOO8OOMMOOOOOOOOO*88*OOOOOOOOOOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO88@@ ____8888___MMOOOOOOMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO88@ _____888____MOOOOOOOMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMOOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*8 _____888____MMOOOOOOOMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMOOOMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM ______88_____MOOOOOOOOMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMOOOOOMMOOOOOOOOOOOOMM ______88____MMOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOMMMOOOOOOOOMMM ________88____MMOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM _________88___8MMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM __________8___88MMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMOOOMOOOOOOOOMM ______________888MMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMOOOOOOMMOOOOOOMM _____________88888MMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMOOOOOOOmMOOOOOMM _____________888888MMOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMOOOOOOOOOMMMOOOM ____________88888888MMOOOOOOOOOOOMMMOOOOOOOOOOOMMOOOM ___________88_8888888MOOOOOOOOOMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMOOOM ___________8__888888_MOOOOOOOMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMOOOMO ______________888888_MOOOOOOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMOOOMM _____________888888__MOOOOOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMOM _____________888888__MOOOOOMOOOOOOOOO@OOOOOOOOOOOOOOMOOM _____________88888___MOOOOOOOOOOOOOO@@OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMOOM ____________88888___MOOOOOOOOOOOOOO@@@OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMOOM ___________88888___MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO@@OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMOOM __________88888___MOOOOOmOOOOOOOOOO@OOOOOOOOOOMmOOOOOOOMOOOM __________8888___MOOOOOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMOOOOOOOMOOOM _________8888___MOOOOOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMOOOOOOOOMOOOM ________888____MOOOOOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMOOOOOOOOOMOOOOM ______8888____MMOOOOMmOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMOOOOOOOOOmOOmOOOM ____888______MOOOOOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOMOOmmOOOM __8888_______MMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOmMOOMMOOOMO _____________MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOmMOOMMOOOMm ____________MMOOOOOOmOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMOOMMOOOMM ___________MOOOOOOOOOOOO8888888888MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMOOMM ___________MOOOOOOOOOOOOO88888888MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMOOMM ___________MOOOOOOOOOOOOOO888888MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMOOMM ___________MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO88888MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMOMM ___________MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO88MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM ___________MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM ___________MMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM ____________MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM ____________MMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM _____________MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM _____________MMOOOOOOOOOOOOOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM ______________MOOOOOOOOOOOOOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM ______________MMOOOOOOOOOOOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM _______________MOOOOOOOOOOOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM _______________MMOOOOOOOOOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM ________________MOOOOOOOOOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMM ________________MMOOOOOOOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMM _________________MMOOOOOOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM _________________MMOOOOOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM __________________MMOOOOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM __________________MMOOOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM ___________________MMOOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM ___________________MMOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM xxxxxxxxxxxy
Re: Sexiest Woman In Nairaland by Maxflame(m): 3:32pm On Feb 13, 2006
Seen that on hi5 before. Saw ur pic in ur profile, you are cute, now to see the rest of you so you can be nominated. kiss
Re: Sexiest Woman In Nairaland by lavivi(f): 3:39pm On Feb 13, 2006
check out this babe, any guy who want her link?

Re: Sexiest Woman In Nairaland by Maxflame(m): 3:50pm On Feb 13, 2006
shocked Whoohooooooooooo! tongue
Re: Sexiest Woman In Nairaland by Hotstepper(f): 4:03pm On Feb 13, 2006
@la_vivi, isn't dat Ify Nwandu at Maryland?
Re: Sexiest Woman In Nairaland by Hotstepper(f): 4:03pm On Feb 13, 2006
Ify as in Ifuanya
Re: Sexiest Woman In Nairaland by snazzydawn(f): 4:07pm On Feb 13, 2006
*passes* grin
Re: Sexiest Woman In Nairaland by Scorpio(f): 5:35pm On Feb 13, 2006
shuuu, i didn't get to see this on time, but thanks y'all, dang, got me all surprised n ish Jakumo  kiss cheesy
Re: Sexiest Woman In Nairaland by ono(m): 5:44pm On Feb 13, 2006
This is serious. All da ladies in the house have started[b] posting their pics on their profile box!!! [/b] hmnnnnnnnnnn, Lord have mercy!, so, we've got such pretty chics around,

I hope some people will not start daydreaming while driving. This is dangerful!

, abeg make una display for Jakumo and his likes, The thing don pass me.
Re: Sexiest Woman In Nairaland by Maxflame(m): 5:54pm On Feb 13, 2006
No take style come check out their pics. wink
Re: Sexiest Woman In Nairaland by Ahmadi(m): 6:35pm On Feb 13, 2006
The sexiest woman in Nairaland? Wel I'm going to check the profiles one fine day and post a reply tongue smiley wink
Re: Sexiest Woman In Nairaland by sexybaby(f): 5:20pm On Feb 14, 2006
cool lipsrsealed
Re: Sexiest Woman In Nairaland by Maxflame(m): 5:25pm On Feb 14, 2006
Ahmadi:

The sexiest woman in Nairaland? Wel I'm going to check the profiles one fine day and post a reply tongue smiley wink
You might not like what you see.
Re: Sexiest Woman In Nairaland by Seun(m): 10:01pm On Feb 14, 2006
Since Scorpio has removed her pic, there is no point continuing with this topic. It will now be locked and moved to Chatterbox.

(1)

I Want To Browse Free With Mtn Gprs / Seun Unblock/unban Them Abeg / Did You Ever Use One Of These GREAT Phones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.