Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,232 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Shark Attacks Woman In Delta - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Shark Attacks Woman In Delta (23342 Views)

A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) / Police Arrest Rams For Attacking 65-Year-Old Woman In Ado-Ekiti / Lion Attacks Woman Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by chucky234(m): 12:29pm On Oct 11, 2012
UGHELLI—A 38-year-old woman, identified as Mrs. Torugbene-Ere Aboh, escaped death by the whiskers, following a violent attack on her by a shark at Forcados River in Oboro Community, Burutu Local Government Area of Delta State.

Vanguard gathered that the woman, a mother of five, who was taking her bath in the overflowing river, had gone for a three-day fasting programme in a church in the community, when she was attacked by the shark in the river.

Narrating her ordeal, Mrs Aboh, said: “Shortly after I started bathing, I felt a sharp cut on my right leg and I screamed for help. The screaming drew the attention of my brethren who were also in the river and they came to my rescue.

“I was immediately taken to a nearby patent medicine shop, where I was given 12 stitches before I was later taken by my husband, to a private clinic at Bomadi, for proper medical treatment.”

www.m.naij.com/news/11271.html

2 Likes

Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by gbanikiti(m): 12:58pm On Oct 11, 2012
The woman no serious! Maybe na catfish na im bite am. Seems she doesn't know what Shark is! If na shark bite her I don't think she would still be alive.smh

23 Likes

Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by eledalo: 1:06pm On Oct 11, 2012
Since she was bitten during a church fasting programme, the shark bite is obviously a gift from God. Halleluyah!

3 Likes

Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by Areaboy2(m): 1:07pm On Oct 11, 2012
LOL! did she see the shark or she just assumed it was?

I'll bet my money it was just a crab grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by dangerzone: 1:07pm On Oct 11, 2012
gbanikiti: The woman no serious! Maybe na catfish na im bite am. Seems she doesn't know what Shark is! If na shark bite her I don't think she would still be alive.smh
Hahaha,u funny o,e fit even be tilapia fish hehe

2 Likes

Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by philips70(m): 1:09pm On Oct 11, 2012
No pun intended but what really qualifies a topic for the front page? I used to think when its hot and must have had some good patronage before it gets to the front page. Somebody who knows the criteria should please tell me.
Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by powerblaze(m): 1:10pm On Oct 11, 2012
Shark in a community river? Probably a tributary of 'RIVER ALUU' grin

5 Likes

Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by sexiestharam(f): 1:11pm On Oct 11, 2012
gbanikiti: The woman no serious! Maybe na catfish na im bite am. Seems she doesn't know what Shark is! If na shark bite her I don't think she would still be alive.smh
grin
Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by packman: 1:13pm On Oct 11, 2012
[size=20pt]SHARK.... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked DID I HEAR YOU SAY SHARK IN A RIVER

AND THE WOMAN ESCAPED SHARK....... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

NAWA OOOOOOO NIGERIA WITH DIRTY UNBILIVABLE STORY

ABEG NA KOTE FISH NA IM THE WOMAN SEE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

13 Likes

Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 11, 2012
Shark? I hear
Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by Super1759: 1:17pm On Oct 11, 2012
Please don't blame the woman,she just finished 3days fasting and probably have not eaten. So she is seeing double. So the little catfish now seems like a SHARK.

11 Likes

Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 11, 2012
Yabaleft is recruiting.....

1 Like

Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 11, 2012
This story and the replies are damn funny. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by hardbody: 1:19pm On Oct 11, 2012
packman: [size=20pt]SHARK.... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked DID I HEAR YOU SAY SHARK IN A RIVER

AND THE WOMAN ESCAPED SHARK....... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

NAWA OOOOOOO NIGERIA WITH DIRTY UNBILIVABLE STORY

ABEG NA KOTE FISH NA IM THE WOMAN SEE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

The fact you have a challenge with legibility does not mean you should blind us with such huge fonts, haba mana. While at it, it is 'unbelievable'. We learn everyday. Perhaps if the fonts were normal and regular, i probably would not have spotted the gaffe.

1 Like

Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by a1solution: 1:23pm On Oct 11, 2012
No be shark na shakira.
Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by femliany(m): 1:24pm On Oct 11, 2012
I doubt she was bitten by shark perhaps she was daydreaming
Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by Francheezy(m): 1:24pm On Oct 11, 2012
SHARK TALE

2 Likes

Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by means(m): 1:26pm On Oct 11, 2012
Next Sunday trust the pastor of her church and all the gullibles to scream hellelujah when she is given the microphone to give her testimony. Disgusting!!!

1 Like

Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by sirsilentwalker: 1:26pm On Oct 11, 2012
this story is a scam, do they even knw the pressure per square inch of a shark bite? its enuff to shatter her leg bones, if it was really a shark bite, they would be talkin abt hw d leg was deformed not stitches, abeg they shud go and look for th catfish that bit her, this kind village story sef undecided

2 Likes

Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by Navalsadiq(m): 1:27pm On Oct 11, 2012
Shark ke! Shakee ni!sapela water don corrode una brain finish.if na shark dem for no see your buddie na.shew!
Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by Jarus(m): 1:29pm On Oct 11, 2012
The most pathetic part is Vanguard also authoritatively reporting it as Shark. At best, I expect something like 'a water creature believed to be Shark'. That was very unprofessional of Vanguard.

3 Likes

Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by gbanikiti(m): 1:30pm On Oct 11, 2012
Super1759: Please don't blame the woman,she just finished 3days fasting and probably have not eaten. So she is seeing double. So the little catfish now seems like a SHARK.
she lucky say no be whale she see,if not she would have ended up like jonah in the bible.

2 Likes

Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by packman: 1:31pm On Oct 11, 2012
hardbody:

The fact you have a challenge with legibility does not mean you should blind us with such huge fonts, haba mana. While at it, it is 'unbelievable'. We learn everyday. Perhaps if the fonts were normal and regular, i probably would not have spotted the gaffe.
[size=15pt]
U RE TIRED OF LIFE......U RE COMPLETE CINERO OF A FAUSTRATED DUMB ASSS NIGERIAN IF AM CORRECT U RE FROM THE ALUU REGION THAT HAS THEIR BRAIN AT THE EDGE OF THEIR ANUS FLUTING THEIR CREEPY MOUTH ABOUT..... AM SURE U WERE ALSO BEING BEAT BY THE SHARK ABI IDIOTIC FELLOW [/size]

3 Likes

Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 11, 2012
packman:
[size=15pt]
U RE TIRED OF LIFE......U RE COMPLETE CINERO OF A FAUSTRATED DUMB ASSS NIGERIAN IF AM CORRECT U RE FROM THE ALUU REGION THAT HAS THEIR BRAIN AT THE EDGE OF THEIR ANUS FLUTING THEIR CREEPY MOUTH ABOUT..... AM SURE U WERE ALSO BEING BEAT BY THE SHARK ABI IDIOTIC FELLOW [/size]

Herein lies another gaffe cheesy cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by Odinaka00(m): 1:36pm On Oct 11, 2012
If na like Ŧħåϯ then I guess I ve been bitten by a big wale in my village river wen I was a kid, I was washing my christmas clothes, then sth come bite ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ small 4 leg, naim I screammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, my fwend come rescue ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥......nor βξ only shark

1 Like

Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by igbsam(m): 1:36pm On Oct 11, 2012
packman:
[size=15pt]
What's with the insult na. Haba! u sef, why u go use big font ? Dem correct u, the next thing now na to dey curse. Na wa o!

1 Like

Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by Goldenheart(m): 1:37pm On Oct 11, 2012
lol....shark! She has been watching 2much movies

1 Like

Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by wirewire(m): 1:38pm On Oct 11, 2012
grin grin grin ;Dlol
eledalo: Since she was bitten during a church fasting programme, the shark bite is obviously a gift from God. Halleluyah!
Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by UNLEASHED(m): 1:40pm On Oct 11, 2012
A shark? grin if a shark bites you ma, there will be no room for stitches

2 Likes

Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by Dopefiend(m): 1:40pm On Oct 11, 2012
She was bathing in d river.....with her brethren? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Shark Attacks Woman In Delta by Humanbeans(m): 1:42pm On Oct 11, 2012
That's Abigail lie. Shark in a river?. Madam pls tell us another lie. This is a bad lie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Easy Ways To Become Self-dependent In Life / What Is The Best Piece Of Advice You've Received? / Bakery Equipment - Where Can I Buy This In Nigeria ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.