Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Discrationary Leave To Enter Or Remain - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Discrationary Leave To Enter Or Remain (764 Views)

African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) / Discretionary Leave To Remain Visa In UK. / Spouse Visa/indefinate Leave To Remain(uk) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discrationary Leave To Enter Or Remain by waslag: 10:45am On May 26, 2011
hello guys, i just want clarification on this, if someone have discretionary leave to enter/remain in uk on article 8. can he/she travel to his/her own county and come back uk without any problem?
Re: Discrationary Leave To Enter Or Remain by usewisdom: 10:48am On May 26, 2011
I think so, but I'm not really sure, as long as it's not a refugee status or subsidiary protection.
Re: Discrationary Leave To Enter Or Remain by Busybody2(f): 11:13am On May 26, 2011
waslag:

hello guys, i just want clarification on this, if someone have discretionary leave to enter/remain in uk on article 8. can he/she travel to his/her own county and come back uk without any problem?

There is no law stopping you from applying as an asylum (refugee)  or non-asylum case under DL, otherwise the Home Office would not issue those without passports something called "Certificate of Identification/travel" used for the purpose of travelling, for those with very strong and compelling reason/s to travel back home wink

So if you wanna apply under the refugee route, you need to have a very solid reason for travelling, cos remember you told them you were fleeing that same Country for your own safety, so you need to explain why you now suddenly feel it is safe to go back, cos if you can deem it safe to go back to, they also have the right to think it is safe and you no longer qualify for DL protection.

(1) (Reply)

Ís The Delf B2 Exam Necessary 2 Study In France? / Can Anyone Confirm If You Can Bring Gala Into The Uk / Applying For A USA Tourist Visa..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.