Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,205 members, 7,849,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:42 AM

Supply Of Stationaries To Schools - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Supply Of Stationaries To Schools (552 Views)

Regular Supply Of Macadamia Nuts Urgently Needed / Supply Of Palm Oil And Other Agricultural Pproducts / Regular Supply Of Paraffin Wax, Stearic Acid And Wick Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Supply Of Stationaries To Schools by karlakassy(f): 11:01am On May 26, 2011
hey peeps,am just an idle housewife dat wants to start supplying schools with stationaries but i dont know how to go abt it,i need some encouragements an advice,thx
Re: Supply Of Stationaries To Schools by deemax: 1:31pm On May 26, 2011
You must be an Industrious woman,
First
*Make a Market survey on schools of your target,
*Go to the various schools and introduce Your product to them,
*How long will it take to get your Pay?
*Go to the Market & get the cheapest price of quality products,(I suggest you go to Musin)
*How much do you have?If not much,You can start based on trust.
once you are truthful to your product supplier,they will be ready to give you even on credit.

Start with this and let me know the outcome
Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

Have Ur, New Web Desighed Before U Pay Me / 1.5mt Utility Vessel For Lease/hire: / Make Money Webflipping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.