Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women (25591 Views)

Eno Barony: Men Are Scared To Approach Me / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by FutureIsFemale(f): 6:01pm On Sep 18, 2021
Media personality, Toke Makinwa, has encouraged men to be bold enough to woo women, not minding their beauty or success.

Speaking on her vlog series, ‘Toke Moments’, she said, “They (men) have these assumptions that beautiful girls are proud. When one is beautiful and rich, people think that one is arrogant. People assume that one always has guys around one. It’s like fine guys do not even want to talk to one. Little wonder, you see fine guys with ugly girls.

“Guys think that beautiful girls have plenty of admirers and are always busy. That’s is why they don’t ‘shoot their shot’ (ask for a relationship.) But, that is not the case. As a matter of fact, the most beautiful girls are not really chased by men. Some men feel oppressed by a lady’s beauty. Even if a lady has 10 admirers, a man should try his luck, and he could end up being the lucky man. These days think they can do the barest minimum and expect women to fall at their feet. A woman should know her worth, so she does not end up settling for less. A beautiful woman is not arrogant; she simply knows her worth. Some guys also like ugly girls so that they can oppress them and make them feel (worthless). Don’t judge her by what you see. Simply take the bold step to woo her.”

The social media influencer also noted that most of the messages she gets on her Instagram page are pleas for help. She said, “In recent times, the messages I get are of people asking for financial assistance. Nobody even bothers to ask about my wellbeing or give me gifts. Personally, I’m not begging anyone to try their luck; the bold ones will do that. I am just encouraging men to be bold enough to woo a lady, no matter how beautiful she is. Many men have lost the opportunity to be in fine relationships because their egos cannot handle it. This is a huge problem that should be fixed.”

https://punchng.com/some-men-are-scared-of-beautiful-women-toke-makinwa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by FutureIsFemale(f): 6:01pm On Sep 18, 2021
So true my dear. And not only beautiful women these men are scared of. They are also scared of independent and intelligent women. I once dated a guy who said he can never married an educated woman.

Even here on this forum once the see the writeup "The FUTURE is FEMALE", they get scared.

36 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by lalajnr(m): 6:16pm On Sep 18, 2021
That's true tongue tongue tongue

But you aren't among because you are ugly grin grin grin

Real bauty or slay mama don't show case their ass or boobs they use common sense and wisdom to handle issues. But you use ass and boobs to sort you issues very bad grin grin grin

Example of a beautiful women in Nigeria are the likes of my mom and Okonjo Iweala they are the real beautiful women in Nigeria they make us proud in this country they put us on the map tongue tongue tongue

But you are just disgracing us with your plastic ass and boobs grin grin grin

153 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by fredoooooo: 6:16pm On Sep 18, 2021
We don hear .... abeg say something else.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 18, 2021
grin

241 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by Suspect33(m): 6:16pm On Sep 18, 2021
Only weaklings and low self esteem people would think such

BTW our NL girls that look like chiwetalu agu will start thinking the reason why guys don't approach them is because they are fine grin grin

WAHALA

100 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by olisefom: 6:16pm On Sep 18, 2021
The ones without brain �

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by dontro(m): 6:16pm On Sep 18, 2021
Story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by LaSenior: 6:17pm On Sep 18, 2021
cheesy

My girl is beautiful fresh and loving but it is not easy to maintain her oooo

Date a girl you know you can afford

Thank God she don the do something now haba make my pocket rest small, beautiful and faithful girlfriends comes with a prize

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by Sonnobax15(m): 6:17pm On Sep 18, 2021
lipsrsealed
She's right.....

Like she said, some men cheesy. Especially those men wey never smell money sad. They believe any pretty lady is usually expensive to keep and mentain lipsrsealed

Personally,I dey fear fine women cha, especially those ones wey sign contract with heavy makeups companies lipsrsealed. You'll hardly see me making friends with such ladies...

Las las,any man wey like him peace of mind must steer clear from pretty ladies lipsrsealed

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 18, 2021
HIV no dey show for face.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by RedCetrus: 6:18pm On Sep 18, 2021
Toke
Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by lajid: 6:18pm On Sep 18, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
So true my dear. And not only beautiful women these men are scared of. They are also scared of independent and intelligent women. I once dated a guy who said he can never married an educated woman.

Even here on this forum once the see the writeup "The FUTURE is FEMALE", they get scared.

Spare us the crap already, who is afraid of intelligent and beautiful woman, huh? Stop thinking what is not there abeg.

“Men don’t like women succeeding”, “men don’t like intelligent women” yen yen yen. Fighting imaginary wars

Who doesn’t want a woman who is successful and intelligent.

The same way woman don’t want to settle for less, the same way men don’t want to too.

126 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by Harrynight(m): 6:18pm On Sep 18, 2021
grin

Should we tell her why Real Men Are ACTUALLY Scared of HER or we should mind our business??

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by Crazychris: 6:18pm On Sep 18, 2021
Toke sef dey give Advice.....

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by dapsoneh: 6:18pm On Sep 18, 2021
Oponu, ayerada grin
Who told you that you are beautiful? With all the plastic surgery, u still wowo die

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by Expensive2000(m): 6:18pm On Sep 18, 2021
Bleep her
Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by Number1benue: 6:18pm On Sep 18, 2021
Nah by force to date

6.18pm
6.18pm
6.18pm
6.18pm
6.18pm
If you know you know.......

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by gladdensir(m): 6:18pm On Sep 18, 2021

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by xpressionx(m): 6:19pm On Sep 18, 2021
This girl worwor na.
what's she saying?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by Think9ja(m): 6:19pm On Sep 18, 2021
cry
Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by twosquare(m): 6:19pm On Sep 18, 2021
The fear of her being available for public consumption.

As sugar attracts ants and sweet-smelling aroma attract flies...let me not finish it. I don't even know what I'm saying.

You sha get the gist.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by Elock1: 6:19pm On Sep 18, 2021
angry
This one should go and sit down.

First of all, all women are beautiful... A beautiful lady to me may not be beautiful to another person.

To the topic... MEN are generally tired of the drama and pride that most women put up wen you wanna likely start a Convo. (even if it's a random Convo)

For most women if a man starts a convo with them, Their guard becomes high as if he want to toast them... And that shit irks the hell outta a lot of men. And that could be the reason they choose to respect themselves

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by abobote: 6:19pm On Sep 18, 2021
Coz they are single for a reason

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by Skoonheid(f): 6:19pm On Sep 18, 2021
For a woman with beauty without brains, its her private parts that suffer. I've never seen a man that's scared of a dumbass beautiful woman.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by Impulse80(m): 6:19pm On Sep 18, 2021
Does she think she's that beautiful? Minus the whole surgery she's done.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: Some Men Are Scared Of Beautiful Women by Shaolin0147(m): 6:19pm On Sep 18, 2021
Both you and that toke are attention seekers,
Get lost!

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Skales Pictured With Wizkid And Timaya - Wizkid Looks So Slim / Bobrisky Slams Tobi For Snitching On Nina To Miracle / Omotola Rings 2015 Closing Bell For Nigerian Stock Exchange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.