Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Chioma Wore Skintight Gym Jumpsuit To Shop In The Mall - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Wore Skintight Gym Jumpsuit To Shop In The Mall (83520 Views)

Cardi B Splits Her Skintight Jumpsuit On Stage At Bonnaroo (pictures) / Bbnaija Star, Bisola Aiyeola Wows In Floral Jumpsuit To Soundcity MVP Awards / Eniola Badmus Rocks Wine Jumpsuit To Davido Concert At Eko Atlantic. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chioma Wore Skintight Gym Jumpsuit To Shop In The Mall by Sophiebabe85(f): 1:24am On Sep 19, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12lxz8x_4a0

Davido's ex, chioma wore skintight provocative gym jumpsuit to shop in the mall

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chioma Wore Skintight Gym Jumpsuit To Shop In The Mall by Sophiebabe85(f): 1:25am On Sep 19, 2021
More

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Wore Skintight Gym Jumpsuit To Shop In The Mall by chatinent: 1:30am On Sep 19, 2021
Mehn, David still saw this Assurance as Goliath.

Upon all those butterflies in the belle.

Everything end from assurance to mama Ifeanyi.

198 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Chioma Wore Skintight Gym Jumpsuit To Shop In The Mall by JaneYave(f): 1:35am On Sep 19, 2021
Her life, her business. I respect ladies who keep fit though.

202 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Chioma Wore Skintight Gym Jumpsuit To Shop In The Mall by slawormiir: 1:40am On Sep 19, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright...

No matter the exercise and work out....

Bobby way small baby(ifeanyi)and adult baby(davido) don suck can never remain the same

348 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Chioma Wore Skintight Gym Jumpsuit To Shop In The Mall by malcom1X: 2:05am On Sep 19, 2021
Na who dey snap her this picture?

Or does she think we are stupid?

202 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Chioma Wore Skintight Gym Jumpsuit To Shop In The Mall by malcom1X: 2:07am On Sep 19, 2021
UncleKoboko:
You can take a slut out of the street but it you can never take the street out of a slut...

Moral:

A slut will always be a slut.

She's not a slut man, na social media cause am. I don't think she's dated anyone else apart from David back in school then.

197 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Chioma Wore Skintight Gym Jumpsuit To Shop In The Mall by Onyi22(f): 2:55am On Sep 19, 2021
malcom1X:

She's not a slut man, na social media cause am. I don't think she's dated anyone else apart from David back in school then.
You must have known her since from childhood

298 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Chioma Wore Skintight Gym Jumpsuit To Shop In The Mall by sunboy(m): 3:09am On Sep 19, 2021
UncleKoboko:
You can take a slut out of the street but it you can never take the street out of a slut...

Moral:

A slut will always be a slut.

That’s so rude though, you’re there behind your keyboard and calling someone a slut, I hope you can call her that what you see her. May God help you!

268 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chioma Wore Skintight Gym Jumpsuit To Shop In The Mall by malcom1X: 3:13am On Sep 19, 2021
Onyi22:

You must have known her since from childhood

I don't know her from childhood.

You're saying this because what I said is disappointing to you. You wanted it the other way because it will justify your sluttiness . Maybe next time I'll say something different.

154 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chioma Wore Skintight Gym Jumpsuit To Shop In The Mall by Tomilola360: 3:26am On Sep 19, 2021
Tokumbo

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Wore Skintight Gym Jumpsuit To Shop In The Mall by ProfGday(m): 4:21am On Sep 19, 2021
Chioma is a good girl,but the rate at which her body is falling apart is heartbreaking... No disrespect, even Omotola with 4 grownup kids still get hot body pass chioma.

At least she has realised that her only hope is hitting the gym asap...

Goodluck to her in bringing back home her husband.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chioma Wore Skintight Gym Jumpsuit To Shop In The Mall by Nobody: 4:23am On Sep 19, 2021
OBJECT of mere satisfaction.
No Added Value.
No Apologies.

79 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Chioma Wore Skintight Gym Jumpsuit To Shop In The Mall by Nobody: 4:49am On Sep 19, 2021
But it's a gym attair. Anyway all swollen parts are a reminder that we are just flesh out of bone.

9 Likes

Re: Chioma Wore Skintight Gym Jumpsuit To Shop In The Mall by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:06am On Sep 19, 2021
This girl is trying too hard.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chioma Wore Skintight Gym Jumpsuit To Shop In The Mall by Memberclub(m): 5:27am On Sep 19, 2021
Why do females grow old so quick?
Davido still looks the same person

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chioma Wore Skintight Gym Jumpsuit To Shop In The Mall by yenereal(m): 5:39am On Sep 19, 2021
shocked
Re: Chioma Wore Skintight Gym Jumpsuit To Shop In The Mall by fnep2smooth(m): 5:54am On Sep 19, 2021
She no de sweat.... After gym she still carry here sweaty body de Waka upandown. Husband scarce now ooo

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chioma Wore Skintight Gym Jumpsuit To Shop In The Mall by BOOOMNAIJA: 6:15am On Sep 19, 2021
We all know that all these are clout chasing....deep inside, u are suffering, mama ifeanyi

36 Likes

Re: Chioma Wore Skintight Gym Jumpsuit To Shop In The Mall by pepperdemzombie: 6:34am On Sep 19, 2021
malcom1X:
Na who dey snap her this picture?

Or does she think we are stupid?
Ubi

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Wore Skintight Gym Jumpsuit To Shop In The Mall by pepperdemzombie: 6:36am On Sep 19, 2021
malcom1X:

Dey wrap yourself for nylon, na Davido deflower am sef. Shebi Nairaland and Twitter help am roast, broke shame and emotionally insult the boyfriend she dumped for Davido to reach page 8. Now, na Davido be the first.
Did some people not tell her it will backfire? They insulted those people here to join the young boy and asked them to mind their business, that Chioma is no longer in his class. Very derogatory and insensitive comments all over the place cos the boy was not rich. She dumped and Davido dumped for them to be together. She is only paying Karma! The boy ridiculed online and offline is somebody's son, brother, friend, relative.
Do unto others what you will like people to do unto you.

https://www.nairaland.com/5482952/chef-chi-chiomas-ex-boyfriend-shares

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chioma Wore Skintight Gym Jumpsuit To Shop In The Mall by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 19, 2021
I swear na Davido lose...damnnn! See something!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chioma Wore Skintight Gym Jumpsuit To Shop In The Mall by pepperdemzombie: 7:07am On Sep 19, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:
We all know that all these are clout chasing....deep inside, u are suffering, mama ifeanyi
Like Mrs KING!
When Anita had issues with Paul, she went to look for a job immediately in a highbrow company.
The first thing she posted was an employment and achievements, then she posted her and the kids eating, like, we are fine. Not dressing half nude, shaking dirty surgery yansh and touring about like Evicted BBN housemates.

46 Likes

Re: Chioma Wore Skintight Gym Jumpsuit To Shop In The Mall by emmanuel1277: 7:10am On Sep 19, 2021
malcom1X:

So na only davido make her booby like that

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Wore Skintight Gym Jumpsuit To Shop In The Mall by pepperdemzombie: 7:11am On Sep 19, 2021
feckos:
I swear na Davido lose...damnnn! See something!
Lose what? Ask her to remove that belt and wig. What she took into the relationship is depreciated, that's why ladies need to think about what to take into a relationship, I.e what will sustain you there.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Wore Skintight Gym Jumpsuit To Shop In The Mall by UncleKoboko: 7:43am On Sep 19, 2021
malcom1X:

Lol
You're very delusional.

Chioma that was a runs girls back then in Babcock....

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chioma Wore Skintight Gym Jumpsuit To Shop In The Mall by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 19, 2021
Ladies do these things for attention. If she dresses like this out for one week, and nobody turns and stares. Trust me, next time she will dress up properly when going to the mall.

Naija men, we become too tasty when we see boobs and ass. The reason Naija girls dey use us catch cruises Try to pretend a little bit like the ladies.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chioma Wore Skintight Gym Jumpsuit To Shop In The Mall by Skyfornia(m): 8:11am On Sep 19, 2021
This girl is damn fine...I still don't believe she and OBO are separated

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Wore Skintight Gym Jumpsuit To Shop In The Mall by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 19, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Lose what? Ask her to remove that belt and wig. What she took into the relationship is depreciated, that's why ladies need to think about what to take into a relationship, I.e what will sustain you there.

Tell him, brother. If she takes those off, you wouldn't believe what you will see. All these are just packaging.

25 Likes

Re: Chioma Wore Skintight Gym Jumpsuit To Shop In The Mall by elmessiahs(m): 8:49am On Sep 19, 2021
She be chef no forget, too much tasting of food we she dey cook don make her add careless weight

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lyta Buys A Car At The Age Of 18 (Photos) / Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook / Prettiest Nigerian Female Celebrity Children Under 25

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.