Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,261 members, 7,815,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Facebook Bans Song About Joe Biden's Botched Afghanistan Withdrawal - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Facebook Bans Song About Joe Biden's Botched Afghanistan Withdrawal (1716 Views)

Facebook Bans Russia State Media From Running Adverts, Monetising / 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan / Kim Jong-un Reportedly Dead After Botched Heart Surgery - TMZ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Bans Song About Joe Biden's Botched Afghanistan Withdrawal by Appleyard(m): 7:24am On Sep 19, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaPJY1ysUIg

So much for "Freedom of speech"in America. Facebook is unveiling itself as a politically biased tech giant acting according to a scripted specific political ideology. If this was against Trump or some African leader, the Facebook algorithm would have recommended it to millions of people, and every major news Network in America would be airing it. This just goes to show that Orwellian state of censorship is here.

Section 250 need a repeal.

Big tech is now the deep state secret police.

I honestly do not know why people are still using Facebook.

Here is the link to the full song...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBp5xVfMrhE
Re: Facebook Bans Song About Joe Biden's Botched Afghanistan Withdrawal by SuperNova33: 8:15am On Sep 19, 2021
Social media is the new government of thethis world ... very soon traditional government won't march the power of Many tech companies. Who will have the ability to wipe out the world at thea push of a button.

Eledumare give me 50 more years I want to see where technology will take the human race ...ase!

1 Like

Re: Facebook Bans Song About Joe Biden's Botched Afghanistan Withdrawal by Appleyard(m): 4:55pm On Sep 19, 2021
SuperNova33:
Social media is the new government of thethis world ... very soon traditional government won't march the power of Many tech companies. Who will have the ability to wipe out the world at thea push of a button.

Eledumare give me 50 more years I want to see where technology will take the human race ...ase!

I'm afraid you are right. It is becoming terrible how these tech giants act freely with unchecked impunity.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Bans Song About Joe Biden's Botched Afghanistan Withdrawal by Faithful007: 10:04pm On Sep 19, 2021
Appleyard:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaPJY1ysUIg

So much for "Freedom of speech"in America. Facebook is unveiling itself as a politically biased tech giant acting according to a scripted specific political ideology. If this was against Trump or some African leader, the Facebook algorithm would have recommended it to millions of people, and every major news Network in America would be airing it. This just goes to show that Orwellian state of censorship is here.

Section 250 need a repeal.

Big tech is now the deep state secret police.

I honestly do not know why people are still using Facebook.

Here is the link to the full song...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBp5xVfMrhE
Facebook Ads is for Ads and not for propaganda. If he wanted it to be on Facebook, he could have shared it on those GOP/ Supremacists' groups to massage their egos.

(1) (Reply)

Birds In Isreal Tear Down Flags In Different Parts Of The Country / I Killed Six Of The Terror Nine,commando Tells Newspaper - Hamas Supporters Read / Osama Bin Laden's Death Does Not Swing American Voters To President Barack Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.